View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 02:42 AM   #66
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

my dad has a 50 chevy 2door and a 51 ford pickup.

The truck was restored at one point and is almost mint. Has original engine. Hasn't been started in forever though. Probably won't start and when it does, that OG engine be slow as fuck.

The chevy is in decent shape body wise, could use a little interior work. However he had some friend of his put a newer automatic v6 from a minivan into it and new steering. The steering is scary, the accelerator sticks a little, and while driving it feels like its going to fall apart. With a little love it would be bamf though.

He also has a ford galaxy fairlane 500 or some shit. Don't remember the year but it ran okay a few years ago, just needed a little attention. Been sitting too long now. It looks almost identical to the one Chriz' dad has.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote