Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 05:59 AM   #2288
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old lady had a 5 year old machine with a meh AMD processor and 2gb ram. Disabled aero and some other shit. It was already defragged, no viruses, no crapware. Told her RAM will help but she might as well save the money since she mentioned wanting to buy a laptop to replace it soon.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Oh and removed some toolbars to speed up her IE

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Old dudes machine has a hosed registry. Got it to boot but its loading a temp profile. It looks like his Windows, Users, ProgramFiles folders got copied to C:/Windows.old/Windows. Dafuk

Copying it back so it can find his profile.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Stupid Vista
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote