Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 05:00 PM   #2283
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well I was just referred two people from a coworker who recently decided to stop doing side-stuff. He did $50/hr so I kept that rate. I could start telling new peeps that it's higher.

But I didn't say any less for hours after the first, I just said $50/hr

First dude says his machine won't boot and says something about drivers or corrupt registry. Hoping I can repair his registry and get it booting. If not, I'll back up his entire HD somewhere and reinstall Vista (lol) because he has the original disc. Luckily, he agreed to let me bring it home and work on it.

Second woman just says her computer is slow. That's it. So I'll defrag it, run a virus scan for fun, see if there's unnecessary crap that runs at login, maybe disable aero or something depending on the OS it's running. If it's super old with no RAM, I'll do what I can and recommend a new machine soon (or just more RAM if the processor is decent).

Getting back into the swing of side-jerbs and desktop. Been working with servers too long
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote