Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 04:08 PM   #2280
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What do you guys charge for side work? I rarely do it but now that I'm in desktop support, i've had a few peeps ask. Talked to a few others and I'm thinking $50/hr with a 1 hour minimum. If I do it at their house, the time starts when I sit down at the machine and stops when I leave. If I bring it home, I keep track of the time actually spent sitting at the machine and charge them that. It saves them $ because I can do other stuff while it's scanning/installing/etc. If anyone asks me to drive hella far then I may tack on some kind of travel charge but I'm pretty central here so that shouldn't really be necessary.

Thoughts?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote