Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #187145
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

plus so far not impressed w/ other peeps

our group volunteered to setup le nomz room. so me and admin assistant be moving tables to BAMF setup and some bish comes in "oh no. put those over there and that over there" w/e bish. She is the one who setup this party shit so we'll do it. I setup the tables all fgty like. Then I put the chairs all spread out and shit so peeps don't be bumping knees and sitting all up on fgts they don't know. Then bish opens her mouf again "hmmm oh. lets put moar shairz, my group doesn't mind sitting close" STFU BISH.

feel like going cez on them