Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 08:10 PM   #123503
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Of course she's having her doubts. Keep your distance. Let her figure it out for herself; too much influence from you will not produce the desired result. If you want her back (I don't recommend it!) then just date her like you did in the beginning.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Also... Dodge Spirit
yeah Idk if I do anymore. I asked a girl out I used to hang out with in highschool. so we see. if she comes begging back I may consider it idk. I don't see anything after all she did.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-28-2017 at 08:15 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote