Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #9
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

I smashed my best friend's old lady in one of my dreams not too long ago.

Short version:

Some dude was fucking with her wherever we were at, and his name was Hans. No idea why... lmao. So I stood up to him, made him cry like a little girl without even touching him (the power of words... right on.) Then she hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek. Then it went the whole "chick flick" way and we looked at each other and you know what happened after that.

Felt guilty... told them both about it, but not in a serious, "We gotta talk" way. That, and to save my ass just in case I ever slept over and they heard me say something in my sleep.

The conversation about it was jestier than the dream though.

(Keep in mind she was standing right beside me the whole time)
Friend: "Was she good?"
Me: "Ummm.... honestly?"
Friend: "Yeah... honestly, I mean it's not like you actually did it, it was just a dream"
Me: "True. Not gonna lie, best sex dream ever."
Friend: "Fuck it... ask her to make it real for you. Ain't no fun unless my homie gets some."
Her: "Give me a week... cause yeah..."
Me: "Ewwww"
Friend: "Dammit! Really? You were fine earlier!"

I roffled very hard.