View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 10:03 PM   #67
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Had it installed this morning. I still think you guys were underestimating the complexity of this thing. The guy originally told me he would do it for 30 bucks then after looking at the instructions and all the different pieces he came to the same conclusion I did. This shit was hard as fuck. I paid him 60 bucks and it took him about an hour. You have to drill into the tube and connect wires and make sure nothing is fucked up or else the check engine light will come on. Its a lot for an average joe. You guys were probably thinking I just bought a tube and not a whole replacement air filter system. THEY YANKED OUT THE ENTIRE FACTORY SETUP AND REPLACED IT WITH THE K&N!!!!!!!!!

The guy did a road test of the car after he was done. KCV looked and sounded AMAZING leaving the lot. I wish I had taken a video.

Noticed a horsepower gain almost immediately just in the 5 minute drive home

The car jumps a little more from just tapping the gas

Also when you turn the car off it lets out a subtle hiss which is kinda cool. Kinda like a big rig

I kept the factory setup just in case I want to go back to it. It has a nearly new 7 dollar filter in it.

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 07-15-2015 at 02:51 AM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote