Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:58 PM   #28342
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
prob go with s9. just like samsungs so much.
dat bixby button and tons of bloat

also not a fan of the curved screen.

but the phones are built well

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
hi guys!

what did everyone think of pixel announcements today?

apparently the notch can be hidden in P3XL, yet so pricey for a phone. the P3 seems to be a nice size.

of course, waffling about P3/P3XL as the 6P is still ticking...just not sure how much longer. lol. already done 1 battery replacement and 1 fingerprint sensor replacement. haha.
don't like: notch, no headphone jack, no sd, non-removable battery, $$$
like: pixel/nexus dev scene and unlockiness, clean OS, fast updates, CAMERA

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Hey, did I tell you guys I got a 64GB Nexus 6? It was given to me by a friend because USB port is dead so Qi wireless charging only. It's not on a small module board, it's microsoldered to the motherboard, so it's not cheap/easy to fix, but fuck it I'll just Qi charge only.

Still using S4 as my mobile connectivity and haven't activated Nexus 6...I want to activate it on Google Fi so I can haz signal from variety of towers, but $30/mo is WAY too rich for me right now. I might should look for my type of super-cheap carrier that uses GSM or Verizon towers, but wahtever.

Anyway, using Nexus 6 on WiFi and it's pretty freakin' sweet.
64GB that's like 8 caophones.

The Nexus 6 is the massive Moto right? Wanted one of those for a long time lol.

I moved to Cricket a month ago. Sounds ghetto but TMo just didn't work where we are living now, signal was shit, even tried signal boosters. Cricket uses ATT towers and it's SOLID. We don't have wifi out there either so we went with their unlimited allthethings plan. $90/mo for 2 lines, no caps. Get around 60-70Mbps down. Notbad.

Only thing it's missing is hotspot. That's an extra $10 and they only allow you to do it from certain bought-from-Cricket phones. We're using an unlocked TMo V20 and unlocked LG from Amazon so no hotspot for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
cow moving on up. pretty soon be like this rick heres my dick now take a lick.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote