Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 08:22 PM   #124724
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

What am I missing?

Yeah, that cop is a dick, and is wrong about how long the dude was there or how many other cars were in and out. Yeah, a nice guy cop could have let that one slide, but for fuck's sake man, those airport pickups are crowded and busy and shit...if the rule is you drive away when your passenger isn't waiting for you, then that's what you do or you get a ticket.

You sure as fuck don't pull up BEHIND A COP WHO IS WRITING A TICKET AND WAIT. How fucking dumb can you be? For fuck's sake man, I don't even do anything wrong, I follow rules well, but if I see a cop (anywhere, not just airport) I stay the fuck away - and I damn well make sure I'm way beyond 100% in compliance with all rules until I'm out of his sight and can relax.

If that results in people driving endless laps, clogging the road with traffic instead of clogging the shoulder with waiting cars, then they'll change the rules.

When I pick up my parents at the airport I either do laps or I go to a nearby parking lot until they call me and say they're waiting.
If he'd sat there for 8 minutes, ticket that foo up. But he was there for 57 seconds from pull up to ticket writing.

To be fair, it's possible that there was a similar car behind the cop before he wrote the first ticket, then he turned around and assumed it was the same one.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote