Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #351
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkmonkey View Post
w. t. f.

you have a x-mas tree room?!
Negatory. That was just dream weirdness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

- trying to avoid looking like a pedo
- babysitter in your house when you have no kids
- copy room in your garage
- sitter on horseback inside
- rice krispies during emergency

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

I didn't even catch the christmas tree room, I read that wrong and thought they were just upstairs cleaning up the christmas tree stuff
Avoid looking like pedo thing was from real life. Last Thursday I went to my father in law's cookout but I was feeling very non-social and just wanted to hang out with my wife. Unfortunately she was hanging out with 17 year old niece and niece's friend so I was too. I felt really creepy.

Sitter was apparently there to babysit adults, since I had to convince sitter of shit.

Horse was complete WTFery.

What was really strange about the dream was how cohesive it is. Usually I can't make sense of any shit in my dreams, nothing connects, there lots of random shit that's totally impossible by any science and can't even be described. This was linear, shot in a single scene, easily put into words, and there really wasn't anything that's only possible to explain as magic.