View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 02:53 PM   #4265
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
would be out west. Last year went through a town with population of 10.

You live in Providence, RI, Cao?
Negatory. I live in Providence County, all the way west to the state line. On the map it doesn't look like far, but it's a completely different environment...my town has some of the lowest population density and crime rate in the state. It's mostly forest preserves and hunting land.

Data from wikipedia:
Population (2010)
• Total 9,746
• Density 177.8/sq mi (68.6/km2)
Area
• Total 56.8 sq mi (147.2 km2)
• Land 54.8 sq mi (142.0 km2)
• Water 2.0 sq mi (5.2 km2)

Compare to Providence:
Population (2013)
• City 182,911
• Density 9,950/sq mi (3,840/km2)
Area
• City 25.5 sq mi (66 km2)
• Land 18.5 sq mi (48 km2)
• Water 2.1 sq mi (5 km2)

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Just looked it up, Providence has slightly more population density than LA.

NYC:
Population [5]
• Estimate (2013) 8,405,837[4]
• Rank 1st, U.S.
• Density 27,778.7/sq mi (10,725.4/km2)