View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #106
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I awoke one morning to find that I had no internet access... with no time to deal with it before work I headed out to the car. There I saw the DSL line, detached from the utility pole and draped over my car, onto the ground. All sorts of wires were sticking out the end.

After work I called Verizon support. Of course I was connected to some outsourced support company.

Me: Yes, the DSL line to my house has fallen off of the utility pole.

Them: So you have no internet access?

Me: Correct.

Them: Okay, I will need you to restart your computer.

Me: No. The line, outside my house, is lying on the ground with wires sticking out of it. Restarting my computer will not reattach it.

We proceeded, undeterred down the troubleshooting script; restart the router, refresh IP, check connection from modem to wall, etc. Each time I tried to rephrase the issue in a way they would understand. It took about 30 minutes for them to agree to send someone to fix the line. They still insisted that I would have to be there to let the tech in the house to troubleshoot.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote