Thread: Teh gun thread
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #13
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
u have to take a stupid safety test? fgt cali has stupid test u gotta take...if u no pass, u def should haz gun cuz its so easy

please no call le magazine a clip either...that be newb talk
no test

jawjuh be super lax about that shit

i bought le gun and filled out standard form at the pawn shop(ever been convicted of felonies, etc.)

went to courthouse and filled out similar form

took picture

went to another building a few minutes away and got fingerprinted

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
What pawnshop Korkeh?

Let me get pics of my stuff
Candler road pawn shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
dif laws for colored people?

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote