View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #12
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Every now and then I get into a book but I tend to get busy and stop then never get back to it, there are like 3 I need to finish right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Pope View Post
Honestly i never read alot of books until i started working in jail. Now that i have 8 hours of absolutely nothing to do i started just fucking with books and found out that i like those fantasy type books. I never thought i would like that sort of shit and always considered it kinda gay, but it keeps my interest while i am at work and makes the day go by faster.
Try out Stephen King imo, he has some good shit. You can get one of his short story compilations and read a couple to see if you like how he writes, then move on to his big ones. The Dark Tower is an awesome series and is fantasy based imo
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote