Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #113
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I had a weird fuckin dream a couple nights ago.

Me any my wife were looking at this "picture" thing on the wall. It had a really deep frame, almost like a box mounted on the wall. The pic was of a cat and looked life like, it even moved. We laughed and said how cool it looked and then after a while I started thinking "what if thats a real kittah up in that box " so I went and checked it out and there was an actual kittah trapped in the little box on my wall. Was a wee kittenz. I said FTS and busted him out of the box and he as all skinny and weak. Gave him some nomz and had BAMF kittah companion fo lyf.

DFW kittah nao

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i had one. i was on my way to or from school and some homeless fgt came and asked me fer monies. i was like gtfo u goddamn lochness monstah, i dunn already given u mah tree fiddy. srsly i told him i gave him money already and to gtfo, well the bish decides to follow me for a bit and im like wtf. so i turn around and start beating his face in while people watch, i end up throwing him in a sewer opening that was big enough for a person and say somethign to the fgt after i dumped his ass.
figures

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote