Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #187072
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: The Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I had my usual cereal and my usual malk and then there was just a little bit of cereal left in the box and a little bit of malk left in the jar so I made it all fit so I wouldn't leave a worthless little bit in each. Not a good idea with my gut still feeling fucked up.
Too mash cereal n malk ftl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathd View Post
Milk is gross.

I eat my cereal dry.

Suck it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
I been scarred from le milk for a few years. Was fixing me cereal for morning cartoons and poured milk in. Sat down to watch pokemanz and tasted something sour. Looked at me bowl and milk was all sloppy

Noemw whenever i has to drink/eat milk i smell it
DNMFW