Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #100913
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so mash fat gurl hates in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
nah not yet
maybe moving will make it a little better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
got a wendy's card the other day

free jr. frosties for teh rest of teh year
Have had for a while. Is it the lil keychain? Me and coworker go over there every now and then and buy .99 fry and get free frusty. Or we each give .50 and buy a .99 frosty. One gets that one, one gets free one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
zomfg want

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

how u get
At the Wendy's here you donate $1 and they give you the keychain and a mini frosty. So you pretty much buy it and a frosty for a buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
dis lady gave to me

hand a bunch

handed out fo free
foo didn't even have to pay dolla!?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote