View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 10:44 PM   #44
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Looney_Tunes_Show
Quote:
The Looney Tunes Show is an upcoming Cartoon Network TV show (based on the original Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies characters and series from 1930–1969) which is said to premiere on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:00pm[1] on Cartoon Network. It is produced by Warner Bros. Animation, and the Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner CGI shorts are produced by Reel FX Creative Studios.

The concept of the show revolves around Bugs and Daffy leaving the woods and moving to the suburbs with "colorful neighbors" including Lola Bunny, Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Tina Russo Duck, Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, and Yosemite Sam. The show will also feature the CGI Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner shorts and "Merrie Melodies," two-minute music videos showcasing classic characters singing original songs.

Quote:
Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn
I hope he's not the dude that voiced Foghorn Leghorn for the Geico commercial.