Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 12:09 AM   #112358
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Mayo sandwiches

and syrup sammishes too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
All DAT sammishes
i ain't gon' eat nun but sammishes

liek a bawws

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i do that too kourke. lowes i do worse than the grocery store. bought the same pack of screws to fix something like 4 times........and still never fixed.
nhb got random broken SHIT all around teh hawse

:nhbprollems:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
if wifey sends me to the store w/o list, she knows I be buying random shit because it looks nom

she always sends list

:ol:

i usually get a lil something random anyway :rebel:
wun be liek:

waifu no tell me wut to buy...*little debbie snacks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
this last time I picked up some Strongbow Gold, york peppermint paddies, and some flowas for the waifu

also recently we went to pick up a present for my wifes nephew... i grabbed this for myself:

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8_ln4fYAiJM/U7j_wsgRmeI/AAAAAAAANqU/Qa6FW0xijAI/w999-h749-no/IMG_20140706_005014.jpg[img]

even has an airtank in the bed and part of the bed floor cut out
wun be at desk with mini troka liek *VROOM VROOM*
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote