Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 09:24 PM   #123464
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It has 2 cables coming out: USB (for power) and 3.5mm (AUX). Since your stereo has USB & AUX, just plug both into the stereo and then put the other end (with the buttons, mic, etc) wherever you want. Mine just chills in the cup holder usually. That's it for install. If you stereo didn't have USB, you can plug it into the cig lighter but the stereo should give it enough power, mine does.

After it's installed, you just flip the switch on and leave it on all the time (it will shut off with your stereo). The first time you connect your phone, just open up your BT settings, search for it, add it, done. Now it will automatically connect next time you get in the car and turn the stereo on.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote