Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 07:50 PM   #123462
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

or get a $10-20 bluetooth adapter (plugs into AUX and USB) and don't wear out your headphone jack and aux cables. I've gone through so many aux cables because they fail eventually. Plus, with the BT adapter, you usually get play/pause and next/previous buttons built in so you can change songs easily while driving.

Just an idea, otherwise get the aux cable.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

This is the one I have but there are a shit load of options to choose from on Amazon that are all around $15-25 and have decent reviews.

The worst I have to say about the one I bought is that every now and then the audio is choppy (not often). When that happens, I turn it off (a little switch on the side) and turn bt off on my phone. Then turn both back on and that usually takes care of it. Quality sounds great and I don't have to plug shit in or have cables running everywhere.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Oh, you can also get one like this: https://smile.amazon.com/Mpow-Blueto.../dp/B008AGQMQC

Con: it is battery powered so you have to recharge it or leave it plugged in all the time which will kill the battery eventually

Pro: It is battery powered so you can use it to make wired headphones wireless, the CV stereo wireless using aux, computer speakers wireless, etc. You can walk into a friends house, plug that shit into their stereo and start playing your phone through it. More versatile if you want to use it in various places.

but if you want to leave it in the CV 24/7 then the first ones I linked are probably best. No battery to worry about, just plug it in and leave it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote