View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 10:40 PM   #24597
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

want handheld, you can get them really cheap ($15-40), especially if you dgaf about missing battery cover

you can also order full shell replacements in different colors for only like $25 shipped. Less if you don't mind cheaper chinese shells.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I can emulate gb/gbc/gba on my PSP or on Android but on the PSP it can sometimes be a little screwy and on Android you either use shitty on-screen controls or have to buy a controller and figure out a way to hold it all comfortably. Could just buy an old beat up GBA that works and swap the shell. The $25 shells even have a glass screen so it doesn't scratch easy like OG ones.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

http://rosecoloredgaming.com/gameboy-advance.html
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote