Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:12 AM   #309
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

had this freaky as fuck dream that i was going somewhere, think it was from buying pizza from some bumfuck place in middle of nowhere. then i stopped elsewhere and someone told me to stay away from school during night cuz shit goes down. me car breaks down with me sister in it, and so we leave truck and cut through school cuz shorter (i must be white in dream cuz otherwise wouldve said FTS to creepy lookin school)

get inside and its lit up with like yellow light which makes it look more creepy. about halfway through i spy something through the window in a door, its some girl with a fkn creepy slasher smile on and i start running, sister is falling behind cuz still luggin pizza around WAT. then make it away to what i think is safety. at another set of doors with glass i spot a whole group of little freaks and im like OUT.

so somehow make it out and live another day. me being the white person i am i go check the place out during day and its a normal looking school at day but has eerie atmosphere cuz even with peple around its so quiet. everyone look like zombies or some shit. somehow find out that school feeds on negative energy of students, and since kids can be so stressed it grows too big n shit.

idk wtf happened afterwards

very cool story

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote