Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:28 PM   #305
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
had fucking weird dream. dreamt my cousin from austin called me up to go with him somewhere (i had the feeling he was gonna stab me or something before and thought id be able to fuck him up before) so i go and we end up in the woods or a park or something. was hit from the back by some pussy before i got me neck cut, and stabbed i think. cuz woke up in hospital room with neck and this part around one of me kidneys stitched up. everyone knew i was fine cuz i was a giant sarcastic asshole to everyone after waking up to everyone

also had some other one where me hair turned white for some reason. the doctors were doing tests and shit. and once again i was a sarcastic asshole. i remember sitting in room while doc was taking hair and blood. and i said something like "am not paying for all this shit right?" cant remember what the doc said but i said that they should pay me for taking my blood, hair and organs sooner or later

always have weirdest dreams when sick
so mash stuff going on in cez brain

am surprised no pantsu was involve tho
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote