All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Music Mastering Engineer (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=746)

himsy 11-02-2010 10:45 AM

Music Mastering Engineer

The mastering of music is an essential aspect of music making. However there are only few musicians who understand the importance of music mastering. This is due to the common perception that when the recording and mixing has been done perfectly, mastering may not be able to contribute anything further. Mastering incorporates the aspects, which have been neglected in the prior phases. It makes up for all the deficiencies that might have been left out in the earlier phases. Mastering is what makes the whole song perfect and professional. Professional mastering services are now available online as well. Online mastering services are in no way less in quality than the attended mastering services. The online mastering is done using the same set of equipments in the same environment. Therefore, the quality and the effect of mastering is the same like that of an attended mastering. Where the online mastering service differs from its counterpart is the cost and the accessibility. The online mastering is quite affordable and may be accessed from anywhere in the world. All it takes to avail the mastering services online is by uploading the audio files on the mastering sites. Once the mastering of the tracks is done, they are sent back to the customers, in link format or as CD. Online mastering is performed by skilled mastering engineers with years of experience in the profession. The keen ears of mastering engineer can identify gaps, which are not even found by the trained musicians. music mastering services are important for giving that professional touch to your music album.

Manbearpig 11-02-2010 10:52 AM

How bout you master the art of D'ingIAF

stonehenge 11-02-2010 01:45 PM

Re: Music Mastering Engineer

Word, fgt master imo

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Btw DNW suckaspammersdick.com, pinche cao

Manbearpig 11-02-2010 08:30 PM

Spammer won a tournament? :roflmao:

stonehenge 11-02-2010 08:32 PM

:jester: wtf

theholycow 11-02-2010 08:50 PM

:word: I noticed that after I deleted him...I assumed it's a bug in the software or database glitch, but maybe he decided to play a game.

stonehenge 11-02-2010 08:58 PM

Well when you deleted him, he became guest. I wonder if all deleted members have their shit merged into this "guest" account or something. :hmm: but even if that is the case, who the hell did we delete that had won a tournament? :jester:

VmaxEngage 11-02-2010 08:59 PM

lol yea i saw that too, was like wtf :rofls:

stonehenge 11-02-2010 09:00 PM

What's weird is it says he won one but click it and there are 3 completed tournaments. They are won by Chance, Cez, and Shad. So wtf. :jester:

VmaxEngage 11-02-2010 09:02 PM

lol nothing compares to the random spammer winner.

Juan, you get my message? :stimpy:

theholycow 11-02-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 182802)
What's weird is it says he won one but click it and there are 3 completed tournaments. They are won by Chance, Cez, and Shad. So wtf. :jester:

:word:

I think we should start deleting instead of banning. Spammers don't come back to re-use their account and re-create it unless they were already going to create a new account anyway. By deleting we keep the database cleaner and keep usernames available.

I may go through and delete the entire list of banned users.

stonehenge 11-02-2010 11:27 PM

Re: Music Mastering Engineer

Sounds good, plz delete shad too

Cez★ 11-02-2010 11:29 PM

i second that

VmaxEngage 11-02-2010 11:29 PM

lol spammer thread got popular

theholycow 11-02-2010 11:36 PM

Shad really does create new accounts...:hmm:

stonehenge 11-02-2010 11:42 PM

shad be like an advanced model of spammer but he spams AOT-type material instead of music mastering engineer stuffs

VmaxEngage 11-02-2010 11:43 PM

lol shad cmon

Manbearpig 11-02-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 183036)
shad be like an advanced model of spammer but he spams AOT-type material instead of music mastering engineer stuffs

Shad be annoying advanced AI technology

stonehenge 11-02-2010 11:59 PM

:jester: :lol: repd