All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dream thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=749)

stonehenge 12-13-2010 03:03 PM

Re: Dream thread

Dreamed that me and my wife were at a gas station picking up snacks and drinks for some kind of road trip and I was sad cuz CV only has two shallow small cupholders and no console. Not so snack and trip-beverage friendly. :emo:

theholycow 12-13-2010 03:16 PM

You can fix that for $20 at hellmart, bro.

Cez★ 12-13-2010 03:29 PM

had a dream that i woke up and i found lowgmc broken into :emo: probably because when i woke up to pee the lights that neighbor gai installed for us came on and i was :uhoh:

stonehenge 12-13-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 209878)
You can fix that for $20 at hellmart, bro.

Yeah, gonna check out their selection of generic console thingies next time. I think they have an "on-seat bench console" of some sort. It sits on the seat and can be buckled in.

theholycow 12-13-2010 04:23 PM

You don't have a fold-down armrest? I bought a floor console thingamabobber with two cupholders, and a set of four hook-onto-door cupholders.

stonehenge 12-13-2010 04:46 PM

I have two fold down arm rests in the center. There MIGHT be room for a small floor console on the hump but I have a feeling that anything that would fit there would either be too small or it would block the slide out tray that has the stock cupholders/cig lighter/ash tray. I guess I could rewire the cig lighter and then never open that tray again. :hmm: will see what hell has.

shootermcgavin003 12-13-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 209864)
Dreamed that me and my wife were at a gas station picking up snacks and drinks for some kind of road trip and I was sad cuz CV only has two shallow small cupholders and no console. Not so snack and trip-beverage friendly. :emo:

cupholders do suck in bench seat cv

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/eshop/products/Swing.jpg

http://www.hotrodssuperstore.com/bilcupcadhol.html

some of those mount to the seats or can be and are better than the cv pos

other option is find like f150 armrest or taurus ect... and swap it in

okbeast 12-13-2010 11:21 PM

Dreamed my roomate went out and bought a new washer for our rent-house. One that's here works perfectly fine. wtf

stonehenge 12-13-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly (Post 210392)
cupholders do suck in bench seat cv

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/eshop/products/Swing.jpg

http://www.hotrodssuperstore.com/bilcupcadhol.html

some of those mount to the seats or can be and are better than the cv pos

other option is find like f150 armrest or taurus ect... and swap it in

I'm gonna check Hell for a simple on-the-seat console and if that doesn't work, I'll look into those you posted.

As for the f150/tore-ass, swap in just the arm rest? :wat:
Quote:

Originally Posted by okbeast (Post 210409)
Dreamed my roomate went out and bought a new washer for our rent-house. One that's here works perfectly fine. wtf

maybe you want one of them fancy high efficiency ones and you don't even know it

shootermcgavin003 12-13-2010 11:47 PM

i have seen people swap in the arm rest from a lesabre to a caprice to have cup holders and shit so it should work you may have to do a little work to mount it to the oem hinge system but if there similar in width you could make it work with yours and look oem

stonehenge 12-13-2010 11:48 PM

:hmm:

shootermcgavin003 12-13-2010 11:57 PM

yours has the regular cv seats right not the p71 ones

stonehenge 12-13-2010 11:59 PM

Right, 50/50 with almost no gap in between them.

shootermcgavin003 12-14-2010 12:02 AM

thats right shit there 50/50 on the newer ones not the solid seat or 60/40 like the crapices where

shit may not work

stonehenge 12-14-2010 12:53 AM

Lol that's why I wasn't sure. The arm rest is two separate ones.

theholycow 03-18-2011 11:46 AM

I had a shitload of weird dreams last night that I no longer remember.

I do remember I was fucking Gianna Michaels. She was on top, we were on the floor in a living room next to a couch, when a dude walks by the open door. He's this creepy guy I know. Anyway I'm worried because for some reason he seems like her father but he doesn't say anything. Then she and I are talking about why she's attracted to me and I'm trying to convince her that she'll be attracted to me again. I start trying to put something (some kind of hard hat/safety glasses combo) back together that got messed up when I was fucking her but I'm missing a piece. Then I'm trying to fit my hand under the couch to find it, and the guy walks in and offers to lift the couch so I can find it (along with a couple other things I'm missing, one of which was a USB drive, and some things I wasn't looking for like a crappy universal remote control).

Cez★ 03-18-2011 02:13 PM

Lol wtf. I haz one too

So i drove lowgmc to the store in a ghetto looking area i know but nothing usually happens. So i see my childhood friend working there when she starts scanning my stuff. I make small talk while she does her thing. She finishes, i say bye and head out. Come to find my truck isnt where i parked it. I drop my bags and run inside to get the security tape from the manager. I talk to my friend cuz the manager isnt there and shes assistant manager. For some reason she cant get the tape soon so i call me buddy to pick me up and we go dick around. We end up at a show of some sort when i get a call from my friend saying she has teh tape at her house. I get there and start talking a bit and she ends up saying this is as much time we spent together since god knows when, implying she likes me. Which i quicklysay o i liked u too or something. I was bout to clap dem sheeks but woke up :( i never found who took lowgmc either :pow: pero whats weird is that from what i remember the dream took place like a drama/action movie lol

stonehenge 03-18-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 262254)
I had a shitload of weird dreams last night that I no longer remember.

I do remember I was fucking Gianna Michaels. She was on top, we were on the floor in a living room next to a couch, when a dude walks by the open door. He's this creepy guy I know. Anyway I'm worried because for some reason he seems like her father but he doesn't say anything. Then she and I are talking about why she's attracted to me and I'm trying to convince her that she'll be attracted to me again. I start trying to put something (some kind of hard hat/safety glasses combo) back together that got messed up when I was fucking her but I'm missing a piece. Then I'm trying to fit my hand under the couch to find it, and the guy walks in and offers to lift the couch so I can find it (along with a couple other things I'm missing, one of which was a USB drive, and some things I wasn't looking for like a crappy universal remote control).

:lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez^_^ (Post 262273)
Lol wtf. I haz one too

So i drove lowgmc to the store in a ghetto looking area i know but nothing usually happens. So i see my childhood friend working there when she starts scanning my stuff. I make small talk while she does her thing. She finishes, i say bye and head out. Come to find my truck isnt where i parked it. I drop my bags and run inside to get the security tape from the manager. I talk to my friend cuz the manager isnt there and shes assistant manager. For some reason she cant get the tape soon so i call me buddy to pick me up and we go dick around. We end up at a show of some sort when i get a call from my friend saying she has teh tape at her house. I get there and start talking a bit and she ends up saying this is as much time we spent together since god knows when, implying she likes me. Which i quicklysay o i liked u too or something. I was bout to clap dem sheeks but woke up :( i never found who took lowgmc either :pow: pero whats weird is that from what i remember the dream took place like a drama/action movie lol

:roflsad:

BillyJeanKing 03-18-2011 04:38 PM

cez can't even get sekz in his dreams :roflsad:

stonehenge 03-18-2011 04:46 PM

:serio: but he was rly rly close

BillyJeanKing 03-18-2011 04:50 PM

:clap:

TATERNATER 03-23-2011 01:31 AM

so I had a dream that I was on 2&1/2 men and I was in a empty waiding pool, suspended in the air by a crain, with the house keeper. we were talking shit to the dorky brother, who was in a full body cast for some reason. he and charly sheen were sitting at an old western bar below the pool. then I realized I had a physical test I had to do. I left to do my mile run and just befor I finished my teeth started to fall out. I had to keep them balled up in my fist, praying they could be reinstalled in my face....

then I woke up and had a quicky with the wife.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I think my spell/grammer check took the day off.

stonehenge 03-23-2011 02:22 AM

:kittahstaredoor:

TATERNATER 03-23-2011 11:50 AM

I looked it up

apperantly i have low self asteem

:okay:

stonehenge 03-23-2011 02:36 PM

:roflmao:

theholycow 04-08-2011 11:41 AM

I had some kind of Inception thing going on.

I dreamed that wife and I went to sleep naked and I had a dream. In my dream within a dream we were doing it...first standing doggy style, then semi-standing titfucking and I came. So in my real dream I came in her asscrack and she didn't wake up and I thought it was hot that she was laying there like that.

IRL I didn't cum at all. :pissedfist:

Unfortunately (still in my real dream) I had to get up to piss and I was afraid she'd wake. I get up anyway and there's some weird dude standing near the urinal but I crowd past him and piss. Then as I'm washing my hands I realize there's some other dude in there too, and that's when I remember we're living in some kind of group home. I walk out of the bathroom and the walls are covered in big chalkboards and I'm reading the bullshit that's written on them, something about some kind of schedules or tracking or some such.

Then IRL I hear my wife messing with the alarm clock and I say "what the fuck" because I thought I was already awake.

stonehenge 04-08-2011 01:39 PM

:uhoh:

BillyJeanKing 04-08-2011 01:46 PM

i had a dream last night that I could have sworn was real even after i got up

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 272529)
I had some kind of Inception thing going on.

are you sure you're awake now???

theholycow 04-08-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 272538)
are you sure you're awake now???

Yup. Everything sucks in exactly the normal way.

Cez★ 04-08-2011 03:19 PM

:lol:

Manbearpig 04-15-2011 07:59 PM

:hmm:

For some reason had dreams about launching slug bug into space

Cez★ 04-15-2011 08:03 PM

i had one. i was on my way to or from school and some homeless fgt came and asked me fer monies. i was like gtfo u goddamn lochness monstah, i dunn already given u mah tree fiddy. srsly i told him i gave him money already and to gtfo, well the bish decides to follow me for a bit and im like wtf. so i turn around and start beating his face in while people watch, i end up throwing him in a sewer opening that was big enough for a person and say somethign to the fgt after i dumped his ass.

stonehenge 04-15-2011 08:04 PM

I had a weird fuckin dream a couple nights ago.

Me any my wife were looking at this "picture" thing on the wall. It had a really deep frame, almost like a box mounted on the wall. The pic was of a cat and looked life like, it even moved. We laughed and said how cool it looked and then after a while I started thinking "what if thats a real kittah up in that box :eek2:" so I went and checked it out and there was an actual kittah trapped in the little box on my wall. Was a wee kittenz. I said FTS and busted him out of the box and he as all skinny and weak. Gave him some nomz and had BAMF kittah companion fo lyf.

DFW kittah nao :emo:

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez^_^ (Post 276612)
i had one. i was on my way to or from school and some homeless fgt came and asked me fer monies. i was like gtfo u goddamn lochness monstah, i dunn already given u mah tree fiddy. srsly i told him i gave him money already and to gtfo, well the bish decides to follow me for a bit and im like wtf. so i turn around and start beating his face in while people watch, i end up throwing him in a sewer opening that was big enough for a person and say somethign to the fgt after i dumped his ass.

figures

:roflmao:

Cez★ 04-16-2011 05:18 PM

:cheekydance:

omg had an acid induced one.

so me and mbp were chillin all max at da park or something when 350ho comes up outta nowhere and starts shooting :wtf: i think he ended up holding a gun to my head and saying all this shit that i twisted around to sound funny and i started laughing and hed get mad. somehow i ended up running or something and then some other stuff happened i cant exactly remember

:wtf: :roflmao: need to lay off his meth or somthing

BillyJeanKing 04-16-2011 05:20 PM

:lolwut:

Cez★ 04-16-2011 05:21 PM

:uhohshrug:

idk. dont ask. after that i woke up all fast like it was a nightmare and couldnt walk straight for a few minutes when i took a piss :roflwut:

theholycow 04-16-2011 05:27 PM

:hemad:

stonehenge 04-16-2011 05:57 PM

Mbp in yo dreams = nightmare

:cheeky:

theholycow 08-20-2011 01:05 PM

I had a dream where I saw a car on the road that looked like a combination of this:
http://www.davo.com/_248-588-9600_/i...rlo_SSTail.jpg
...with some styling from this:
http://www.saltirefoundation.com/cs/...00_fighter.jpg

I read the nameplate and it said it was a Pontiac Sharou.

I don't remember the rest of the dream anymore.

stonehenge 08-20-2011 04:05 PM

:jester: