All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dream thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=749)

stonehenge 08-01-2013 03:24 PM

dfw SoSC :imo

BillyJeanKing 08-01-2013 03:26 PM

:token::wifflebat::happy:

Cez★ 08-05-2013 03:23 PM

had fucking weird dream. dreamt my cousin from austin called me up to go with him somewhere (i had the feeling he was gonna stab me or something before and thought id be able to fuck him up before) so i go and we end up in the woods or a park or something. was hit from the back by some pussy before i got me neck cut, and stabbed i think. cuz woke up in hospital room with neck and this part around one of me kidneys stitched up. everyone knew i was fine cuz i was a giant sarcastic asshole to everyone after waking up to everyone

also had some other one where me hair turned white for some reason. the doctors were doing tests and shit. and once again i was a sarcastic asshole. i remember sitting in room while doc was taking hair and blood. and i said something like "am not paying for all this shit right?" cant remember what the doc said but i said that they should pay me for taking my blood, hair and organs sooner or later :turborofl:

always have weirdest dreams when sick

BillyJeanKing 08-05-2013 03:46 PM

:lol:

stonehenge 08-05-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez^_^ (Post 496047)
had fucking weird dream. dreamt my cousin from austin called me up to go with him somewhere (i had the feeling he was gonna stab me or something before and thought id be able to fuck him up before) so i go and we end up in the woods or a park or something. was hit from the back by some pussy before i got me neck cut, and stabbed i think. cuz woke up in hospital room with neck and this part around one of me kidneys stitched up. everyone knew i was fine cuz i was a giant sarcastic asshole to everyone after waking up to everyone

also had some other one where me hair turned white for some reason. the doctors were doing tests and shit. and once again i was a sarcastic asshole. i remember sitting in room while doc was taking hair and blood. and i said something like "am not paying for all this shit right?" cant remember what the doc said but i said that they should pay me for taking my blood, hair and organs sooner or later :turborofl:

always have weirdest dreams when sick

so mash stuff going on in cez brain

am surprised no pantsu was involve tho :imo

Cez★ 08-05-2013 04:32 PM

not sure y el cerebro did not include any :smileshrug:

stonehenge 08-05-2013 04:41 PM

next dream will be you getting out of hospital and choking foo out with pantsu

shootermcgavin003 08-05-2013 06:40 PM

and penis turning black

Cez★ 10-24-2013 04:12 AM

had this freaky as fuck dream that i was going somewhere, think it was from buying pizza from some bumfuck place in middle of nowhere. then i stopped elsewhere and someone told me to stay away from school during night cuz shit goes down. me car breaks down with me sister in it, and so we leave truck and cut through school cuz shorter (i must be white in dream cuz otherwise wouldve said FTS to creepy lookin school)

get inside and its lit up with like yellow light which makes it look more creepy. about halfway through i spy something through the window in a door, its some girl with a fkn creepy slasher smile on and i start running, sister is falling behind cuz still luggin pizza around :roflmao: WAT. then make it away to what i think is safety. at another set of doors with glass i spot a whole group of little freaks and im like :fts: OUT.

so somehow make it out and live another day. me being the white person i am i go check the place out during day and its a normal looking school at day but has eerie atmosphere cuz even with peple around its so quiet. everyone look like zombies or some shit. somehow find out that school feeds on negative energy of students, and since kids can be so stressed it grows too big n shit.

idk wtf happened afterwards

very cool story :rofl:

stonehenge 10-24-2013 06:28 AM

You're dreams have full explanations of where the bad energy comes from and shit :roflmao: when I remember a dream its simple as fuck and short.

Cez★ 10-24-2013 02:45 PM

:rofl:

:shrug:

pretty sure i remember because it is that fucked up imo. any other dream with a random daily happening i can forget easily

stonehenge 10-24-2013 02:52 PM

I can wake up from a fucked up dream and immediately turn to wifey and be like "HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A DREAM THAT I..." :think: "fak nvm, forgot"

:gooby:

Cez★ 10-24-2013 02:57 PM

truu. happens a lot to me, i try hard to remember shit cuz dnfw to get up/boot mac/type cool story here

shootermcgavin003 10-24-2013 03:21 PM

Ngas just wanted pizza

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I love that sis was like fuck u im hungry

stonehenge 10-24-2013 03:32 PM

I'm not leaving my damn peeksah behind.

Cez★ 10-24-2013 03:36 PM

Threw that shit at creepy kids hoping they stop to eat that before they eat us :p

shootermcgavin003 10-24-2013 03:54 PM

U should have burnt skoo or fucked creepy girl.

stonehenge 10-24-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly (Post 507327)
U should have burnt skoo or fucked creepy girl.

:bishplz:

http://cdn.meme.li/i/460x/m7sgd.jpg

Cez★ 10-24-2013 05:33 PM

:rofl:

theholycow 10-24-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 507299)
I can wake up from a fucked up dream and immediately turn to wifey and be like "HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A DREAM THAT I..." :think: "fak nvm, forgot"

:gooby:

:yup:

TATERNATER 10-27-2013 11:00 PM

had a dream i was getting ice cream.

...naked...

i wasnt skeered though, which means im a "free spirit", yeah, ok!

BillyJeanKing 03-21-2014 07:13 PM

had a fat boy dream

i was in a convenience store putting all kinds of snacks in my little bitch basket

honey buns, donuts, cookies, etc.

was weird

Mr.Rogers 03-21-2014 07:15 PM

BillyJeanKing 03-21-2014 07:22 PM

royers be jestin at me :cheeky:

Cez★ 03-21-2014 08:31 PM

Dem munchies