PDA

View Full Version : I found this funny (facebook hardass)

VmaxEngage
12-07-2010, 06:22 AM
It is abit long, but I found the funniest stuff at the bottom. Highlighted some stuff to. This guy obviously knows way more than I do :happy:

Jerica Marshall:
hmmm BBK Twin 62mm Throttle Body.....might just do the trick!
o
Blake Thornton Brand: trick for what?
o
Matthew Wizade: more power!!! duhh
o
Jerica Marshall: and to maybe keep my check engine light off! duh!
o
Matthew Wizade: why would that affect your check engine light?
o
Jerica Marshall: haha just a thought! i dont know!!!! so it makes me think i need it and if it doesn't work gives me more a reason to buy more performance parts, something will work!!! haha:)
o
Matthew Wizade: Now thats thinkin with your Dipppstick Jimmay!!!
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol that bigger throttle body will more than likely throw a lean code and you wont notice much difference, if any
o
Blake Thornton Brand: especially for the price
o
Jerica Marshall: its already throwing a lean code!!!!!!!!
o
Matthew Wizade: go get it tuned after u put all the goodies you want on it...
o
Blake Thornton Brand: that means you have to much air, which would be worse with the bigger throttle body and not enough fuel. what is done to the car?
o
Jerica Marshall: its got bbk headers and intake and steeda exhaust thats all
o
Blake Thornton Brand: needs a tune then
o
Jerica Marshall: so why not do both???
o
Matthew Wizade: exactly wait til you get everything you want on it and then go get it tuned
o
Jerica Marshall: exactly!!! my list is posted on here so we will see how far i get with it lol!!!1
o
Blake Thornton Brand: and not a superchips or the like. get a real tune, find someone with like EFIlive or something.
o
Matthew Wizade: Atlanta Chassis Dyno...they just tuned a transam for me.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: or suck it up, make it FI and your good to go.

still a ford so it sucks
o
Jerica Marshall: blake shut up! geez!!!!
o
Blake Thornton Brand: ‎:D
o
Matthew Wizade: make it FI?
o
Blake Thornton Brand: forced induction. Ex. Turbo, supercharger
o
Jerica Marshall: yall are corn-fusing me! geez!
o
Blake Thornton Brand: thought you knew auto tech?
o
Matthew Wizade: shitttt...throw a supercharger on it along with injectors MAF longtubes...bigger fuel pump. youll def need a tune...lol FI wouldnt help her at all as far as a simple ass lean code
o
Jerica Marshall: i do know talk about cars geez blake but yall are talking in circles and i can't follow!!!!!!! geez!!!!!!!
o
Blake Thornton Brand: any time you put forced induction on a veh, you have to get it tuned, so it would fix the lean air code.
o
Matthew Wizade: not really true...depends on what kind of ignition and computer and all your running to start with. i had a coupe w a 347 that was n/a and i put a procharger on it and it curved everything itself after time. No tune= 583 rwhp
o
Blake Thornton Brand: EFI will need a tune. Her suckstain will need one.

Too much hate on the ford Jerica? lol
o
Matthew Wizade: mine was definatley electronic fuel injection as all of my 16 5.0 and LS1 cars have been and ive only had 2 tuned...in her case of an everyday driver with few mods i would tune it but its def not necessary in sumthin where emissions arent an issue
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol ok
o
Matthew Wizade: im seeing alot of pics of chevy trucks in your pics...what have u ever owned or worked on?
o
Jerica Marshall: No no I'm holding my words back for a chevy! I'm good......
o
Jerica Marshall: Geez battle of the guys trying to help me!!! Hmmm pretty funny actually!!!:)
o
Blake Thornton Brand:
hmm lets see.

Graduated Nascar Technical Institute in 2008.
Worked at Germain Racing for 2 months.
Worked at Inifiniti of Gwinnett, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Toyota Mall of Ga. Countless little ind shops.

What has pics of my vehicles have to do with anything?

oh yea, also had a 2001 TA WS6, and also helping a friend put a LS1 in a 87 RX-7.

So no, I havnt worked on anything or the like
o
Matthew Wizade Exactly: my point...youve messed with and dealy ALL OBD-II vehicles...nascar tech is a joke
o
Matthew Wizade: sounds like youve worked at too many different places...why didnt they keep you round? lol
o
Blake Thornton Brand: how about why didnt i stay around? I dont have to explain anything to some random fucktard
o
Matthew Wizade: Now its name calling time...lmao
o
Blake Thornton Brand: hells yes.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: ‎"Exactly my point...youve messed with and dealy ALL OBD-II vehicles"

BTW, what was your point? I never said anything about what vehicles ive worked on
o
Matthew Wizade: whatever. go help your buddy put an engine in his car and go tell someone else all you know somewhere else...i think we got it covered here tonto.
o
Jerica Marshall: Oh lord what have I started?!?
o
Blake Thornton Brand: haha tonto? wtf you indian? dont be jelly
o
Matthew Wizade: A lesson in dumbasscommentingonyourstatus.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: ah facebookhardass

i see, i see
o
Jerica Marshall: Jelly!??!! What's that mean??? And Tonto?
o
Matthew Wizade: Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!
o
Blake Thornton Brand: jelly = jealous
o
Jerica Marshall: Mmmmm those are yummy times! Haha
o
Jerica Marshall: Oh well specify next time for this blonde, please, thank you!
o
Matthew Wizade: Why would i be jealous to want to know so little about vehicles as you? You seem to have learned from a book where ive learned from experience.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol yea a few years difference is OH SO MUCH in the automotive world. guess my 5 years of working on cars doesnt mean anything :(

it dont matter tho. you cant make any money working on cars. its a shit lifestyle.
o
Jerica Marshall: Hey now hey!! You can make money as long as prices are reasonable!!! That's a goal of mine to work on cars!!!!:)
o
Matthew Wizade: I will have my own shop one day...you should check into CNC Machining and the prices you can charge. once again stating that you cant make money in the automotive field is a statment of idiocracy.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol right guy.
o
Kevin Bishop: Blake your full shit, there is no limit to the money in service work, but u cant be lazy. And everyone I have talked to that that has come out of those schools has been a joke!
o
Jerica Marshall: Kevin you gave your two cents to Blake now give your two cents about my car! Lol!
o
Kevin :well you aren't gonna like my answer. i think that you should leave your daily driver stock, but since thats not gonna happen i would do what matt said and do everything you wanna do then get it tuned so you only have to go it one time cause its not cheap. but if you really want a big difference then bolt ones are not gonna give it to you. I'd start by putting a lower gear set in it. im not a fan of superchargers and all that crap, put some cams in it and a set of bad ass heads and see where you are then.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol thats funny coming from you kevin. what happened to your el camino? oh yea you blew the pos up
o
Matthew Wizade: hahah hell yeah kevin. superchargers will offer a good bang for your buck though without breaking the bank. if its an auto id do rear gears stall converter all your exhaust and bolt ons get it tuned and youll be suprised at the power itll pick up.
o
Jerica Marshall: Yea I wanna cam so bad!!! But being a daily driver I bought it with headers exhaust and intake! So I want to not mess inside or disassemble the daily just spice it up a bit.... So as Chad, Matt, and Kevin (plus a few more) has said bolt ons and then tune it is!!!:)
o
Kevin Bishop: yes now there is a small block 400 in it. what happened to your old truck mommy bought you anyway, didnt you total it?
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol yea mommy bought it for me. sorry im not a poor ass
o
Jerica Marshall: Haha blown up! So it was awesome! Just means fix it and keep going!
o
Kevin Bishop: you seem to think im poor. i have worked for everything a have had no one gave me shit, and i think i have done pretty damn well for myself.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol and so what if i wrecked it? i rolled the shit outta it, how many vehicles are wrecked everyday. way to fail guy. your too good at it.
o
Jerica Marshall: You Definetly have Kevin!!! FYI I miss you jeep!! That thing was amazing!!! And thanks for letting me drive it!:)
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol your obviously like everyone else that is a bufordite. think my family is made of money. now THAT is funny. keep thinking i get handed everything and dont pay for anything, i like it :)
o
Jerica Marshall: Hey Blake I've had my fair share you and Bambi vouch for 2 outta 4! But only 2 were my fault! Haha
o
Blake Thornton Brand: oh, and just by me saying im not a poor ass, no way means i think you are one. so you put that title on yourself.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: oh, i know jerica. ive seen em lol
o
Jerica Marshall: Blake I dont think that geez!! Look at me working on car number 9 and everyone thinks mommy or daddy bought my shit!!! I'm here to say they didnt after the first mustang got totaled! But everyone thinks of me like they do you!
o
Blake Thornton Brand: lol i was talking about kevin. since he knows me so well lol
o
Blake Thornton Brand: oh, and i was there for that first wreck lol
o
Kevin Bishop: no i dont think im poor, i pay my way every step of the way, and everyone that knows me will say the same.
o
Jerica Marshall: Haha I know!!!! Then Bambii wreck number 3 that wasn't my fault!!! Both fords and both blue and both small cars! Go figure!!! Then 4 wreck the same!!! Haha!!! I'm crazy! And full of excitement!
o
Blake Thornton Brand: and as i say again, for the 2nd time, no where in the previous comments did i say that. just a FYI
o
Kevin Bishop: jerica for the money you will pay for that bbk crap you could buy new gears for your rearend, do that you will love it i promise
o
Matthew Wizade: can i borrow a dollar someone? i heard they got sum throw away boots at the dollar tree...I need em...shits gettin deep
o
Blake Thornton Brand: was goin to buy waders this weekend for hunting, might have to get them sooner.
o
Matthew Wizade: i got a pair you can borrow but i can gaurantee you youll never fill my shoes lil buddy
o
Kevin Bishop: damn...
o
Blake Thornton Brand: ahahah and who the hell would want to, fuckin ginger kid? good job trying to say your better than me, when you dont know me, and i dont know you.

again, another fail. good job guys.
o
Jerica Marshall: Haha!!! I'm up to my ears in shit got anything that will help that??? Maybe stilts?? And Kevin I would like that but ive built a rearend before and changed gears it's no fun and time consuming and you have to get it exactly right with the springs and pins I'm scared!!!
o
Matthew Wizade: i dont care to know you. All i know about you is that you are a complete dumbass.
o
Blake Thornton Brand: that is all i know about you too guy.

AND AGAIN, another fail. if your gonna talk shit, you need to make it better.

Long yes, but it may make for a jest or 2

Manbearpig
12-07-2010, 06:30 AM
TL;DNR

Will read later :crazy:

VmaxEngage
12-07-2010, 06:32 AM
read it at work or something. jesty convo IMO

Manbearpig
12-07-2010, 06:34 AM
LOL Work

:roflsquared: :roflsad:

MikeH
12-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Holy fuck, way too long to read.

Manbearpig
12-07-2010, 07:07 AM
Lol you guys made a mess of her status

theholycow
12-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Read it, did not jest. :blah:

VmaxEngage
12-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Well....fine.

I did :bertstare:

Chadster08
12-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Dude a douche bag.

And you are a fgt.

Cez★
12-07-2010, 03:36 PM
lol facebook thuggin. i like to post a taking shit comment and not reply to whatever anyone posts. iz too good for that and they aint worthy of my words :security:

JayBo
12-07-2010, 04:30 PM
:confused:

stonehenge
12-07-2010, 08:49 PM
TFL
DNR
WNR
FFB
:shrug:

Cez★
12-07-2010, 08:51 PM
shoulda been like
http://i.imgur.com/VSD8j.jpg

shootermcgavin003
12-07-2010, 10:40 PM
why i dont have facebook

Greatwhite
12-07-2010, 10:42 PM
looks like all of shads little facebook quarrels

Cez★
12-07-2010, 10:43 PM
:blackkidooo:

VmaxEngage
12-08-2010, 01:06 AM
lol told you it was funny :stimpy:

mikey04hd
12-08-2010, 04:24 PM
That's a few minutes I can never get back.

shootermcgavin003
12-08-2010, 09:38 PM
i felt the same

VmaxEngage
12-09-2010, 02:11 AM
:umad:

shootermcgavin003
12-09-2010, 02:15 AM
:bertstare:

VmaxEngage
12-09-2010, 02:45 AM
:stimpy: