PDA

View Full Version : Dream thread

Pages : [1] 2

theholycow
11-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Sometimes I have dreams. Usually if I do I don't remember but once in a while I do. Usually they make no sense, with things changing in the dream unnoticed (example: I'm in a garage, oh now it's a bunker and nothing seems weird about that), but they're still funny at times. Here's a funny one.

I was helping my friend with the beater Ranger or S10 (5 speed manual :)) he bought. I drove it home and used it to take some trash to an out of state dump (I knew why in the dream but I no longer remember why, except that in the dream later I realized I could have brought it to my local dump after all). I was driving back from the dump, and apparently I have kids in my dream because I was teaching them to drive and I was sitting in the truck bed. A decent looking housewife is out on the street, I think putting her trash out, and I stare at her cleavage as she bends over. She sees that and pulls out her boobs. Then she's walking after the truck (somehow, walking speed and driving speed are similar in my dream even though her walk doesn't seem fast and the drive doesn't seem slow). She's showing off the goods and I decide to whip my junk out to show her. She's happy to see it. So she's catching up to the truck and then I notice her husband in a wheelchair holding on to the truck, smiling because he supports what's going on. Again nothing strikes me as odd. She gets in the truck with me and sits on my lap and I finger her asshole. Then I'm like hey I'm married and this is NOT ok so she leaves and then I'm driving my buddie's truck again and I notice there's some brown on my finger so I laugh as I wipe it on his floor carpet. Then I fiddle around with the radio trying to find something to listen to, and there's something I no longer remember about the broken radio that's on the floor under the seat...

I would never do these things in real life, but it was an interesting dream.

stonehenge
11-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Rofl so cliffs be:

- Borrowed friends ranger
- Drove to dump in another state
- Kids drove back while you sat in the bed and whipped out your junk and then fingered some womans anos for a few minutes as her wheelchair bound husband watched
- You said FTS and told the bish to gtfo.
- Wiped feces on your friends rangers carpet.

:roflmao:

stonehenge
11-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Oh and I'm the same. I rarely remember my dreams for longer than a few seconds after I wake up. When I do remember them tho, they are usually fairly jesty. Will try to post up next time I remember one.

theholycow
11-03-2010, 01:53 PM
:repz: for cliffs jest.

stonehenge
11-03-2010, 02:01 PM
:cheeky:

VmaxEngage
11-03-2010, 07:38 PM
lol here's cliffs for mine, it was too long and weird to type out.

-Remember riding huge surfboards with tanks on them
-Sped accross the lake on the boards to a frozen part and went swiming.
-Got out of water and hooked up with a chick from highschool.
-Woke up to a diff chick from HS vacuuming and hooked up with her.
-Mysteriously ended up at fancy restaurant with another different chick from HS.

Then i woke up lol :wtf:

stonehenge
11-03-2010, 07:40 PM
:roflmao: last cliff:

-Eventually fucked whole HS.

VmaxEngage
11-03-2010, 08:04 PM
lol if I would have kept sleeping...it might be possible :hmm:

fatkidkustomz
11-03-2010, 08:26 PM
I smashed my best friend's old lady in one of my dreams not too long ago.

Short version:

Some dude was fucking with her wherever we were at, and his name was Hans. No idea why... lmao. So I stood up to him, made him cry like a little girl without even touching him (the power of words... right on.) Then she hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek. Then it went the whole "chick flick" way and we looked at each other and you know what happened after that.

Felt guilty... told them both about it, but not in a serious, "We gotta talk" way. That, and to save my ass just in case I ever slept over and they heard me say something in my sleep. :rofl2:

The conversation about it was jestier than the dream though.

(Keep in mind she was standing right beside me the whole time)
Friend: "Was she good?"
Me: "Ummm.... honestly?"
Friend: "Yeah... honestly, I mean it's not like you actually did it, it was just a dream"
Me: "True. Not gonna lie, best sex dream ever."
Friend: "Fuck it... ask her to make it real for you. Ain't no fun unless my homie gets some."
Her: "Give me a week... cause yeah..."
Me: "Ewwww"
Friend: "Dammit! Really? You were fine earlier!"

I roffled very hard.

stonehenge
11-03-2010, 08:28 PM
:jester:

VmaxEngage
11-03-2010, 08:28 PM
hahah that one was good

theholycow
11-03-2010, 09:26 PM
:roflhigh5:

SarkOzy
11-03-2010, 10:13 PM
I had a dream months ago that I completely created an ignition module for a Jaguar from scratch. Complete from the breadboard up. Still remember a vision or two from it.

That's when I realized I work too much.

shootermcgavin003
11-04-2010, 02:30 AM
all my dreams have some portion that come true its usually the most no important thing but thats what happens it stupid and sucks

.GARY.
11-04-2010, 03:31 AM
I haven't really had any dreams I remember in awhile now. When I do its either some form of sex and nudity with random hot looking women or I'm involved in blowing some shit up somehow involving wars/battles/zombies and stuff. Yeah, I dont know :roflshrug:

Cez★
11-04-2010, 03:33 AM
i usually forget after i wake up or if i wake up in the middle of the nightt and go back to sleep i forget too. will keep a notebook and write shit down next time :roflshrug:

shootermcgavin003
11-04-2010, 03:35 AM
I haven't really had any dreams I remember in awhile now. When I do its either some form of sex and nudity with random hot looking women or I'm involved in blowing some shit up somehow involving wars/battles/zombies and stuff. Yeah, I dont know :roflshrug:

so yours never come true

mine do there not interesting last time i dreamed i was stuck in road construction looking a bright blindy light on a truck

2 days later i was

theholycow
11-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Jeff, if you ever dream that you mail me a winning lottery ticket, you better start fucking mailing me some lottery tickets.

Last night I had a dream that the wife and I went on vacation somewhere. She was sucking my dick on the bed while I grabbed her ass, then she stopped before I alerted and we went out. There were like towers and stuff, didn't notice in the dream but now I think it looked British. So we're on this huge conveyor belt going up and she gets on top of me, puts her tits in my face, but won't fuck.

Goddamn it, I can't get no satisfaction!

SarkOzy
11-04-2010, 01:22 PM
:wtf:

stonehenge
11-04-2010, 01:41 PM
:roflsquared: cao has teaser dreams

shootermcgavin003
11-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Jeff, if you ever dream that you mail me a winning lottery ticket, you better start fucking mailing me some lottery tickets.

Last night I had a dream that the wife and I went on vacation somewhere. She was sucking my dick on the bed while I grabbed her ass, then she stopped before I alerted and we went out. There were like towers and stuff, didn't notice in the dream but now I think it looked British. So we're on this huge conveyor belt going up and she gets on top of me, puts her tits in my face, but won't fuck.

Goddamn it, I can't get no satisfaction!

like i said there never anything important

BillyJeanKing
11-05-2010, 12:15 AM
i was sitting at mah computer and my chair/ area around me resembled a black ferrari F430

it was like my computer chair was a ferrari

stonehenge
11-05-2010, 01:46 AM
DFW rarri shair

fatkidkustomz
11-06-2010, 03:17 PM
I really gotta stop dreaming about best friend's chick.... last night bitch got me shot. But dude that shot me got himself dead when I fired back, so I guess I won. Fucking scary ass dream.

BillyJeanKing
11-06-2010, 03:39 PM
DFW rarri shair

:word:

I really gotta stop dreaming about best friend's chick.... last night bitch got me shot. But dude that shot me got himself dead when I fired back, so I guess I won. Fucking scary ass dream.

CSB :clap:

stonehenge
11-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Corn pen0r be sexing dangerous wimmenz

fatkidkustomz
11-07-2010, 04:18 PM
CSB :clap:

I went with the short version. Long version:

I think it had to do with me watching Cops before bed. And the cheesecake ice cream me and her went out for earlier that night. So the dream goes that we're in DC... like not the nice part. I had to piss like horribly.

I pull over at a 7-11 to get a drink and drain the worm. Dude started talking to me, trying to scam some shit from me when I got out of the truck. So I politely tell him, "Look man, I gotta go in here and piss right quick. We'll talk later." Figuring if I spent a minute in there, he's gonna get bored and leave.

So she stays in the truck, so after I get away from this dude into the store, I keep an eye on him, and of course, he goes over to my truck and starts fucking with her. I think in my head, "Not today bro-chacho."

So I go outside, tell him to leave her the fuck alone. He starts spewing some shit, so I straight Goldberg spear his ass and proceed to beat the fuck out of this dude. Finally, I let him up and tell him to get the fuck outta here.

He gets up, runs to his car, jumps in and shoots me through the windshield. Hits me in the shoulder. I remember looking at the wound like Terminator. Then I looked back at him, and didn't even flinch. His eyes got as big around as a dinner plate. So I say, "Ok... it's like that?"

Go into my truck and grab what turned out to be my brother's Sig .40 cal (I'm in love with that gun), and turned back around, just in time to get hit again. This one knocked me down. But, as I'm falling, I group 3 .40 rounds in a space about the size of a $.50 piece, right between the motherfucker's eyes.

Then of course cops, ambulance, etc. shows up... and all I could hear was the cops talking about me being a badass shot. It was fucked up... lol. :roflshrug:

Corn pen0r be sexing dangerous wimmenz

I didn't even get the booty... I got half dead. But I survived though. :happy:

theholycow
11-07-2010, 04:36 PM
I remember a little bit of what I dreamed last night. I think it was related to the King Of The Hill episode I watched before going to sleep where Bill got a flat tire and waved at cars and they all honked and waved back. In my dream I was roadside with a flat and I changed the tire. There was something about someone stopping to see if we needed help while I was putting the jack away. I don't remember the rest but my wife tells me I was trying to jack her ass up while I was asleep. :jester:

stonehenge
11-07-2010, 05:08 PM
It was probably some sort if pr0n scenario like "this bitch with huge tits pulled over to help so I took my dick out and fucked her while the kids drove home" :uhoh:

theholycow
11-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Somebody had some fucked up dreams:
http://voicefromthepillowreviews.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-i-spent-my-420-by-voice-aged-21.html

BillyJeanKing
11-07-2010, 06:00 PM
I went with the short version. Long version:

tldr

fatkidkustomz
11-08-2010, 03:02 AM
tldr

:rofltank: Awesome. +rep

BillyJeanKing
11-08-2010, 03:53 AM
:fuckyeah:

theholycow
11-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Cliff's for the lazy: Dude is cutting down trees in my yard, I want to threaten him with my CO2 pellet pistol but I can't find it.

Wife and I are chilling in the living room when I notice a HUGE tree (like 20-30 feet in diameter, probably hundreds of feet tall) from the side of our yard that has been cut down and is being sucked into a trailer that is chopping, milling, or chipping it. After the 2nd or 3rd tree like that I see the top tip of one that has been cut off, about two feet diameter, and I count the rings (it is in the living room or just outside the window and I lean out). I count 50 or 100 rings or maybe more. I go outside and I see that the yard has lost its privacy and shade. I tell the guy to leave and he refuses. I go inside to get the BB pistol. Inside is now the inside of my parents' old house. I check my room and the basement office and I can't find the BB pistol. I think about grabbing a hammer to bash the guy's truck or my truck and a chain to drag his truck away.

BillyJeanKing
11-13-2010, 12:54 PM
:lol: @ cliffs

theholycow
11-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Holy shit, what a full night, I just remembered another.

Cliff's: Weird bathroom at work, boss gives me multi-gaming console and retro-looking computer.

At work the place is totally redesigned like an elementary school. I go to the bathroom to pee and the urinals are all mounted in weird positions. Finally I manage to pee in one and I go to one of a bunch of weirdly positioned sinks to wash my hands. Some dude on a tour asks me about the paper towel dispenser I just used and I notice that I got like ten layers of paper towels. I think he was a parent of a potential student and was impressed. I notice beyond the sinks there's a big TV and some couches and some people sitting around watching TV and I think that's pretty interesting but weird for being in a bathroom, then I notice the hall continues from there and the sinks are actually outside the bathroom doorway.

I'm in a crowded living room of some sort and my boss is there. He says he's giving me an early Christmas present and directs me to look in a box. In that box I find a game console with slots for at least 3 different kind of classic game cartridges, some other stuff, and what looks like an ancient computer with a common multi-format card reader built-in. On further investigation I see that its inside is mostly gutted, but one of the floppy drives mounted diagonally on each side has a tiny modern computer which runs everything.

stonehenge
11-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Bamf entertainment bathroom imo.

I dreamed that I kicked the shit out of our schipperke. I didn't kill her or anything but when I was done she finally stfu. I think this is because before bed she wouldn't stop barking. :uhoh:

Cez★
11-13-2010, 05:18 PM
i dreamt i was banned from gmfs for life

MikeH
11-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Your dream will more than likely come true :rofl:

stonehenge
11-13-2010, 05:25 PM
No azns in the dream? Sounds lame to Cez standards.

shootermcgavin003
11-16-2010, 04:32 AM
Bamf entertainment bathroom imo.

I dreamed that I kicked the shit out of our schipperke. I didn't kill her or anything but when I was done she finally stfu. I think this is because before bed she wouldn't stop barking. :uhoh:

you know you might have really done this in your sleep like the family guy episode where he was eating the lamb in his sleep

VmaxEngage
11-16-2010, 04:33 AM
Had an asteroid destroy my house the other night, shit seemed real :bertstare:

MikeH
11-16-2010, 04:39 AM
I cant even remember the last time I had a dream. It usually means that Im sleeping good when I do have them tho and that is very rare.

Manbearpig
11-16-2010, 06:30 AM
Had an asteroid destroy my house the other night, shit seemed real :bertstare:

Ryoko pop out? :cheeky:

theholycow
11-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Had weird shit last night.

Cliff's: Weird violence on college campuses, chicks in underwear, some chick with pussy lips showing through a cutout in her pants, biobombs turn everyone into some kind of zombie.

Ok, so here's how it starts. Some weird dude was causing a problem. Eventually we got rid of him. Then there's stuff I don't remember. I think a security guy was involved. Then there's stuff I don't remember.

Then I'm in the dormitory and in the rear corner where two halls intersect I see someone chained to a door waving for help. I realize that it looks kinda like that guy but it's been a couple days and I'm not sure. I go to the lobby and look at the security monitor and get distracted by college chicks in their underwear (yep, cameras in the rooms). Then there's some chicks in the lobby and one of them is wearing pants that have a cutout to display her lips. Then there's stuff I don't remember.

So now we're outside and we sneak into some other dorm and pretend we're helping with whatever the hell it was they are doing (I don't remember). Apparently it's another school and we talk about our rivals (my school). I guess we find what we need because we walk nonchalantly out the front door instead of showing our IDs or whatever, and break into a run as soon as we clear the door. Then we realize we need to go back in so we put up a ladder and climb back in the 2nd floor. Then there's stuff I don't remember. I think we get caught.

We're running across the parking lot and there's helicopters and planes flying low. I see them drop stuff, which turns out to be tiny bombs (just blowing up a couple feet of dirt when they land). So, we crouch next to some cars for cover and I consider getting under one. Then they come our way so we start running. They drop some shit over the field where we're running and it's not bombs. There's like ribbons with sacks of something. Some get caught in trees, others land on the ground. I tell everyone to leave them alone and run but some people start opening them. When opened, they release a small cloud with little flying points of light inside. All of the sudden everyone is infected with a virus and turns around to run back. One of my buddies is keeping his cool and I am too, and he yells at me to try to de-zombify one of the other guys (who is rather short). I grab him by the shoulders and shake him and yell at him and he snaps out of it for a few seconds, then his eyes pop back to evil status and he breaks away.

stonehenge
11-16-2010, 01:38 PM
That one was interesting. Then there's stuff I don't remember.

MikeH
11-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Holy shit had a dream and actually somewhat remember it.

I met Juan at and electronics store and we spent hours fucking with everything, but the store was bamf and everything was CHEAP. I remember there be Xs for $100 retail and big ass TVs for $300. Thats all I really really remember tho :roflmao:

Cez★
11-16-2010, 04:47 PM
sounds pretty homo :uhohdoor:

stonehenge
11-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Holy shit had a dream and actually somewhat remember it.

I met Juan at and electronics store and we spent hours fucking with everything, but the store was bamf and everything was CHEAP. I remember there be Xs for $100 retail and big ass TVs for $300. Thats all I really really remember tho :roflmao:
jealous imo

Cez★
11-16-2010, 04:50 PM
:sneaky:

MikeH
11-16-2010, 04:58 PM

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/3900/ujelly1289236915.png (http://img573.imageshack.us/i/ujelly1289236915.png/)

stonehenge
11-16-2010, 04:59 PM
YOU JELLY U CANT BE IN MIKE DREAM
:yuno:
Y U NO ADMIT TEH TROOFS

Cez★
11-16-2010, 05:01 PM
is cuz iz no droid fanatic :emo:

stonehenge
11-16-2010, 05:10 PM
:word: prob blake has cez dreams where you all have big anime eyes and shit

Cez★
11-16-2010, 05:12 PM
:rofljest:

MikeH
11-16-2010, 05:52 PM
:rofl:

theholycow
11-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Why am I having/remembering so many dreams lately? It's like every day now. It used to be like once a year.

Cliff's: Can't remember a lot of it. So much doesn't make sense.
- Loaded trash in truck.
- Got arrested in :gB:. Got to work anyway.
- Cao gets jungle fever when girl falls in love with him.
- UPS finds us standing around outside a building at another college.
- Yet another BAMF bathroom.
- Piss blood.
- Dude gives me a watch. I carry some shit for him (not as a trade for the watch).
- People jesus-walk on wet concrete but I don't.
- I upgrade some kind of roofing nailer or shock absorber.
- Sit around in a bar bullshitting.

Really hazy, a lot missing, so I'll post what I remember. I'll use '?' for details I can't remember and {...} for whole sections I can't remember.

Driving to work, I guess. I decide to go early so I can stop at ? and load up a bunch of trash into the truck that needs to go to ?. A phone call where I talk about it. {...}

Driving :gB:. {...} I got arrested. {...} On campus now. {...}

Light-skinned black girl is being very friendly. {...} We're on the highway in her car. It's a muscle car that I've seen often but never identified, I think from the 70s or early 80s. I notice that her passenger side wiper has another wiper blade haphazardly tangled in it. We cuddle while we drive and I'm not sure WTF is going on because I have a wife who I love. Now we're cuddling in a wheelchair in a hospital waiting room. We're not injured. It's very crowded. I have that wiper blade and I think I threw it away. A nurse in a nearby room says they don't have business cards and proceeds to give someone in that room a prinout, or just tells them the phone number, or something.

Now we're on another campus and she is about to walk into a bathroom when a UPS woman comes up to us to say she's got a package for us. So I wait there while the UPS woman goes to get the package and my unnamed companion decides that the bathroom near us isn't good enough so she goes up some stairs.

I decide that while I'm waiting I'll take a leak. I walk into the bathroom and it's decadent - gold stuff everywhere, all kinds of high-class stuff. It's also weirdly designed and I can't find a sink. I piss in the urinal and my piss dribbles out, bloody, but it doesn't freak me out; I think it's a little weird but I pretty much ignore it.

I come out of the bathroom and nearby I find a whole bunch of sinks, seemingly out in the open. I wash my hands and I think the UPS woman brings the delivery.

{...}

This dude I'm with is in his 50s probably. He gives me a nice watch and says some seemingly profound (but possibly really dumb) pun about time. I'm concerned about some machine I'm holding that seems to be halfway between a shock absorber and a pneumatic roofing nailer (but doesn't seem weird in the dream). I help him with a printer and the UPS delivery which was in a small box but is somehow a rather large thing that I guess is supposed to hold two printers.

We're loading up a bunch of stuff that we're going to bring to his car. I pile two printers and a bunch of other crap on the printer holder thing. I expect the thing to be very heavy as it is but it's not, it turns out just to be a plastic tray. He and the others each carry something and I grab the overloaded tray. I carry it to where everyone's going.

I think I see people jesus-walking on wet concrete that's being poured as sidewalks in the front yard of this new house but by the time I get there I see that I can't. ? Something here about wet concrete coated garage doors.

{...}

I'm worried about that machine again. I partially disassemble it, paying special attention to a Z-shaped bracket that actuates the nailer and is loosely placed into a slot, add a metal sleeve (looks like the ones that were on the spark plug wires I got from that NBS in the junkyard) that I've been waiting to put in it, and put it back together.

{...}

Sitting somewhere, maybe a bar, with that guy and some other guys. I'm fiddling with the watch, taking it off and putting it on. Something about a funny pickup line that the guy used to meet me (nohomo, just a humorous way to make a new friend) being better than something he just said.

stonehenge
11-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Wet concrete coated garage doors made me jest for some reason. There is no fuckin way id remember that much about one dream. Id probably remember

"I think I was at a school and some chick had a jacked up wiper but its cool cuz I got a watch from some dude. Oh and people were like Jesus I think."

SarkOzy
11-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Alright so I actually had a dream, and somehow remember parts of it.

HRG was working at a weather station, and her task was to go outside every hour, on the hour and get a weather observation. I was training to take her position. I would go outside and write the observation from the instrument down on a clear laser printer transparency. After that I'd come back in and input the info into a computer.

That is all.

theholycow
11-17-2010, 01:47 PM
After spending some time on Google Images I think the car was a 1978 Malibu. I'll have to pay attention to details the next time I see one and then google it again.

SarkOzy
11-29-2010, 01:34 PM
I only remember part of it, but I was trying to merge onto I10 west from I75 southbound and was having trouble deciphering the exit ramp. It was like a double helix, but it wasn't. Was strange. I was heading to Tallahassee. :eekclap:

Then my alarm went off :jester:

stonehenge
11-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Of course chrizs dreams involve freeway travel. :jester:

SarkOzy
11-29-2010, 02:01 PM

I'm glad my alarm went off. DNFW to find out I was going to see Chawpz :eekdoor:

stonehenge
11-29-2010, 02:40 PM
TetaTape dreams

SarkOzy
11-29-2010, 03:06 PM
:picardpalm:

Cez★
11-29-2010, 03:09 PM
cao haz long ass dreams :rofl:

i member i had one where i was banging some chick in my room on the chair

stonehenge
11-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Cez dream explanation: short and to the point

SarkOzy
11-29-2010, 03:12 PM
:rofljest:

Cez★
11-29-2010, 03:15 PM
:truestory:

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

but srs thats all i member. like mah mind started remembering that part. not how i got her there. so idk if i paid for dat shit or if it was free pero i took it :cool: i think it was girl i knew

theholycow
11-29-2010, 03:22 PM
I had one where I was driving somewhere with some kind of gym teacher or something, then we were going to this restaurant but we couldn't get in yet so we went in like a hotel room in the same place, she had big tits and I think I titfucked her or something.

Really didn't remember much.

SarkOzy
11-29-2010, 03:45 PM
:wtf: is with all the :naughty: dreams?

stonehenge
11-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Caos dreams aren't naughty, they are dream representations of his reel lyf

SarkOzy
11-29-2010, 03:59 PM
:confused:

theholycow
11-29-2010, 04:19 PM
:rofl2:

I dunno, I like teh secks.

Plus I spent a lot of time with my wife's tits last night just before going to sleep. :boobs: :miyagi:

SarkOzy
11-29-2010, 04:26 PM

I think I was just too tired after driving 16 hours Saturday that I passed out. No dreams FTW.

shootermcgavin003
11-30-2010, 12:23 AM
coma sleep ftw

theholycow
11-30-2010, 12:46 PM
I wonder why I have/remember so many more dreams lately than I used to. It used to be once or twice a year at most.

Ok, so...cliff's:
- Worked on a huge ancient diesel engine in an attic that's hooked up to a large air conditioner
- Drove the truck that the engine belongs to
- Worked on a house
- Lit a campfire
- Rich guy appears to be heterosexually challenged
- Found wifi but couldn't get my car's A/C to run right

Working on the big air conditioner engine in the attic that I've worked on in a previous dream. Finally have an oil filter for it (looks like an empty plastic cup, weird). Go to put it on and the old one is broken off with just a stub still in place. Ask for tool, old lady is chilling with my dad and I point to my oil filter tool on the wall. They hand it to me and after a little confusion I get the old one off and replace it. I can't pre-fill the filter because of its position. I notice a small resevoir that appears to be full of a teal colored grease. There's a label saying to empty it periodically and make sure that the machine is greased everywhere. I remember from the previous dream that it is thoroughly greased and look more closely at the resevoir; it's actually hooked up to a large thick blanket that is full of that grease, although there's plenty of room for more.

I start the engine and it doesn't stay running. I try again, this time using the electric starter, and it runs well. As in the previous dream I take the truck (WTF) for a drive, this time solo. There's snow on the roads. I drive through an industrial park. At the turnaround I purposely get the truck a little sideways, quite a feat with this huge truck. There's something around here that I can't remember involving other people on the road.

Now I think it transitions to a separate dream.

I'm working with my dad on a house for a rich guy. I put up a second brick chimney near the front door on the outside of the house. At the top I use a vertical brick as a standoff instead of two halves stacked and mortared. I build a fire in the driveway, trying to remember if the bottom entries to the chimneys are blocked or not so that the fire can breathe properly (despite being 20 feet away from either chimney). Then I worry about the fire's effect on the sealcoating.

The owner shows up in his sparkly pink exotic car, which he drives from the backseat with one hand on the wheel and the other hand on a sparkly pink computer mouse. He wants us to install a Benny Hana, which is an improvised trampoline used in the Marine Corps. He says we can get it at a surplus store and there something I'm thinking I want to grab there too (in the dream I knew what it was but now I don't remember). I repeatedly drive my truck or car down the driveway, down the hill, onto the main road, into the little park, etc as I try to get a good wifi signal and some good air conditioning. The wifi comes easily but the A/C is spotty at best. I figure my dad, an ex Marine, will know where to get the Benny Hana.

stonehenge
11-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Its so crazy that you can remember all of that :insane:

The owner shows up in his sparkly pink exotic car, which he drives from the backseat with one hand on the wheel and the other hand on a sparkly pink computer mouse.

Jested at this.

theholycow
11-30-2010, 02:41 PM
I jested at it too, while I was dreaming. WTF was up with that shit?

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I don't know how I remembered so much. There were fewer missing pieces than ever.

theholycow
12-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was having a difficult day at work. Oddly, in the dream it didn't bother me. Then I woke up tired from a long day at work. :facepalm:

stonehenge
12-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Dreamed that me and my wife were at a gas station picking up snacks and drinks for some kind of road trip and I was sad cuz CV only has two shallow small cupholders and no console. Not so snack and trip-beverage friendly. :emo:

theholycow
12-13-2010, 03:16 PM
You can fix that for $20 at hellmart, bro.

Cez★
12-13-2010, 03:29 PM
had a dream that i woke up and i found lowgmc broken into :emo: probably because when i woke up to pee the lights that neighbor gai installed for us came on and i was :uhoh:

stonehenge
12-13-2010, 03:48 PM
You can fix that for $20 at hellmart, bro.
Yeah, gonna check out their selection of generic console thingies next time. I think they have an "on-seat bench console" of some sort. It sits on the seat and can be buckled in.

theholycow
12-13-2010, 04:23 PM
You don't have a fold-down armrest? I bought a floor console thingamabobber with two cupholders, and a set of four hook-onto-door cupholders.

stonehenge
12-13-2010, 04:46 PM
I have two fold down arm rests in the center. There MIGHT be room for a small floor console on the hump but I have a feeling that anything that would fit there would either be too small or it would block the slide out tray that has the stock cupholders/cig lighter/ash tray. I guess I could rewire the cig lighter and then never open that tray again. :hmm: will see what hell has.

shootermcgavin003
12-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Dreamed that me and my wife were at a gas station picking up snacks and drinks for some kind of road trip and I was sad cuz CV only has two shallow small cupholders and no console. Not so snack and trip-beverage friendly. :emo:

cupholders do suck in bench seat cv

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/eshop/products/Swing.jpg

http://www.hotrodssuperstore.com/bilcupcadhol.html

some of those mount to the seats or can be and are better than the cv pos

other option is find like f150 armrest or taurus ect... and swap it in

okbeast
12-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Dreamed my roomate went out and bought a new washer for our rent-house. One that's here works perfectly fine. wtf

stonehenge
12-13-2010, 11:24 PM
cupholders do suck in bench seat cv

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/eshop/products/Swing.jpg

http://www.hotrodssuperstore.com/bilcupcadhol.html

some of those mount to the seats or can be and are better than the cv pos

other option is find like f150 armrest or taurus ect... and swap it in
I'm gonna check Hell for a simple on-the-seat console and if that doesn't work, I'll look into those you posted.

As for the f150/tore-ass, swap in just the arm rest? :wat:
Dreamed my roomate went out and bought a new washer for our rent-house. One that's here works perfectly fine. wtf
maybe you want one of them fancy high efficiency ones and you don't even know it

shootermcgavin003
12-13-2010, 11:47 PM
i have seen people swap in the arm rest from a lesabre to a caprice to have cup holders and shit so it should work you may have to do a little work to mount it to the oem hinge system but if there similar in width you could make it work with yours and look oem

stonehenge
12-13-2010, 11:48 PM
:hmm:

shootermcgavin003
12-13-2010, 11:57 PM
yours has the regular cv seats right not the p71 ones

stonehenge
12-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Right, 50/50 with almost no gap in between them.

shootermcgavin003
12-14-2010, 12:02 AM
thats right shit there 50/50 on the newer ones not the solid seat or 60/40 like the crapices where

shit may not work

stonehenge
12-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Lol that's why I wasn't sure. The arm rest is two separate ones.

theholycow
03-18-2011, 11:46 AM
I had a shitload of weird dreams last night that I no longer remember.

I do remember I was fucking Gianna Michaels. She was on top, we were on the floor in a living room next to a couch, when a dude walks by the open door. He's this creepy guy I know. Anyway I'm worried because for some reason he seems like her father but he doesn't say anything. Then she and I are talking about why she's attracted to me and I'm trying to convince her that she'll be attracted to me again. I start trying to put something (some kind of hard hat/safety glasses combo) back together that got messed up when I was fucking her but I'm missing a piece. Then I'm trying to fit my hand under the couch to find it, and the guy walks in and offers to lift the couch so I can find it (along with a couple other things I'm missing, one of which was a USB drive, and some things I wasn't looking for like a crappy universal remote control).

Cez★
03-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Lol wtf. I haz one too

So i drove lowgmc to the store in a ghetto looking area i know but nothing usually happens. So i see my childhood friend working there when she starts scanning my stuff. I make small talk while she does her thing. She finishes, i say bye and head out. Come to find my truck isnt where i parked it. I drop my bags and run inside to get the security tape from the manager. I talk to my friend cuz the manager isnt there and shes assistant manager. For some reason she cant get the tape soon so i call me buddy to pick me up and we go dick around. We end up at a show of some sort when i get a call from my friend saying she has teh tape at her house. I get there and start talking a bit and she ends up saying this is as much time we spent together since god knows when, implying she likes me. Which i quicklysay o i liked u too or something. I was bout to clap dem sheeks but woke up :( i never found who took lowgmc either :pow: pero whats weird is that from what i remember the dream took place like a drama/action movie lol

stonehenge
03-18-2011, 02:41 PM
I had a shitload of weird dreams last night that I no longer remember.

I do remember I was fucking Gianna Michaels. She was on top, we were on the floor in a living room next to a couch, when a dude walks by the open door. He's this creepy guy I know. Anyway I'm worried because for some reason he seems like her father but he doesn't say anything. Then she and I are talking about why she's attracted to me and I'm trying to convince her that she'll be attracted to me again. I start trying to put something (some kind of hard hat/safety glasses combo) back together that got messed up when I was fucking her but I'm missing a piece. Then I'm trying to fit my hand under the couch to find it, and the guy walks in and offers to lift the couch so I can find it (along with a couple other things I'm missing, one of which was a USB drive, and some things I wasn't looking for like a crappy universal remote control).
:lol:
Lol wtf. I haz one too

So i drove lowgmc to the store in a ghetto looking area i know but nothing usually happens. So i see my childhood friend working there when she starts scanning my stuff. I make small talk while she does her thing. She finishes, i say bye and head out. Come to find my truck isnt where i parked it. I drop my bags and run inside to get the security tape from the manager. I talk to my friend cuz the manager isnt there and shes assistant manager. For some reason she cant get the tape soon so i call me buddy to pick me up and we go dick around. We end up at a show of some sort when i get a call from my friend saying she has teh tape at her house. I get there and start talking a bit and she ends up saying this is as much time we spent together since god knows when, implying she likes me. Which i quicklysay o i liked u too or something. I was bout to clap dem sheeks but woke up :( i never found who took lowgmc either :pow: pero whats weird is that from what i remember the dream took place like a drama/action movie lol
:roflsad:

BillyJeanKing
03-18-2011, 04:38 PM
cez can't even get sekz in his dreams :roflsad:

stonehenge
03-18-2011, 04:46 PM
:serio: but he was rly rly close

BillyJeanKing
03-18-2011, 04:50 PM
:clap:

TATERNATER
03-23-2011, 01:31 AM
so I had a dream that I was on 2&1/2 men and I was in a empty waiding pool, suspended in the air by a crain, with the house keeper. we were talking shit to the dorky brother, who was in a full body cast for some reason. he and charly sheen were sitting at an old western bar below the pool. then I realized I had a physical test I had to do. I left to do my mile run and just befor I finished my teeth started to fall out. I had to keep them balled up in my fist, praying they could be reinstalled in my face....

then I woke up and had a quicky with the wife.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I think my spell/grammer check took the day off.

stonehenge
03-23-2011, 02:22 AM
:kittahstaredoor:

TATERNATER
03-23-2011, 11:50 AM
I looked it up

apperantly i have low self asteem

:okay:

stonehenge
03-23-2011, 02:36 PM

theholycow
04-08-2011, 11:41 AM
I had some kind of Inception thing going on.

I dreamed that wife and I went to sleep naked and I had a dream. In my dream within a dream we were doing it...first standing doggy style, then semi-standing titfucking and I came. So in my real dream I came in her asscrack and she didn't wake up and I thought it was hot that she was laying there like that.

IRL I didn't cum at all. :pissedfist:

Unfortunately (still in my real dream) I had to get up to piss and I was afraid she'd wake. I get up anyway and there's some weird dude standing near the urinal but I crowd past him and piss. Then as I'm washing my hands I realize there's some other dude in there too, and that's when I remember we're living in some kind of group home. I walk out of the bathroom and the walls are covered in big chalkboards and I'm reading the bullshit that's written on them, something about some kind of schedules or tracking or some such.

Then IRL I hear my wife messing with the alarm clock and I say "what the fuck" because I thought I was already awake.

stonehenge
04-08-2011, 01:39 PM
:uhoh:

BillyJeanKing
04-08-2011, 01:46 PM
i had a dream last night that I could have sworn was real even after i got up

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

I had some kind of Inception thing going on.

are you sure you're awake now???

theholycow
04-08-2011, 02:14 PM
are you sure you're awake now???

Yup. Everything sucks in exactly the normal way.

Cez★
04-08-2011, 03:19 PM

Manbearpig
04-15-2011, 07:59 PM
:hmm:

For some reason had dreams about launching slug bug into space

Cez★
04-15-2011, 08:03 PM
i had one. i was on my way to or from school and some homeless fgt came and asked me fer monies. i was like gtfo u goddamn lochness monstah, i dunn already given u mah tree fiddy. srsly i told him i gave him money already and to gtfo, well the bish decides to follow me for a bit and im like wtf. so i turn around and start beating his face in while people watch, i end up throwing him in a sewer opening that was big enough for a person and say somethign to the fgt after i dumped his ass.

stonehenge
04-15-2011, 08:04 PM
I had a weird fuckin dream a couple nights ago.

Me any my wife were looking at this "picture" thing on the wall. It had a really deep frame, almost like a box mounted on the wall. The pic was of a cat and looked life like, it even moved. We laughed and said how cool it looked and then after a while I started thinking "what if thats a real kittah up in that box :eek2:" so I went and checked it out and there was an actual kittah trapped in the little box on my wall. Was a wee kittenz. I said FTS and busted him out of the box and he as all skinny and weak. Gave him some nomz and had BAMF kittah companion fo lyf.

DFW kittah nao :emo:

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

i had one. i was on my way to or from school and some homeless fgt came and asked me fer monies. i was like gtfo u goddamn lochness monstah, i dunn already given u mah tree fiddy. srsly i told him i gave him money already and to gtfo, well the bish decides to follow me for a bit and im like wtf. so i turn around and start beating his face in while people watch, i end up throwing him in a sewer opening that was big enough for a person and say somethign to the fgt after i dumped his ass.

figures

Cez★
04-16-2011, 05:18 PM
:cheekydance:

omg had an acid induced one.

so me and mbp were chillin all max at da park or something when 350ho comes up outta nowhere and starts shooting :wtf: i think he ended up holding a gun to my head and saying all this shit that i twisted around to sound funny and i started laughing and hed get mad. somehow i ended up running or something and then some other stuff happened i cant exactly remember

:wtf: :roflmao: need to lay off his meth or somthing

BillyJeanKing
04-16-2011, 05:20 PM
:lolwut:

Cez★
04-16-2011, 05:21 PM
:uhohshrug:

idk. dont ask. after that i woke up all fast like it was a nightmare and couldnt walk straight for a few minutes when i took a piss :roflwut:

theholycow
04-16-2011, 05:27 PM
:hemad:

stonehenge
04-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Mbp in yo dreams = nightmare

theholycow
08-20-2011, 01:05 PM
I had a dream where I saw a car on the road that looked like a combination of this:
http://www.davo.com/_248-588-9600_/images/chevy/Chevy_Monte_Carlo_SSTail.jpg
...with some styling from this:
http://www.saltirefoundation.com/cs/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/fellow/stealth_2D00_fighter.jpg

I read the nameplate and it said it was a Pontiac Sharou.

I don't remember the rest of the dream anymore.

stonehenge
08-20-2011, 04:05 PM

Cez★
08-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Dat f117

SarkOzy
08-22-2011, 08:22 PM
Had a dream recently where Bryant (my hairy brother from gmfs) was letting me name his futre child. :rofl2: I named him Vaughan Gabriel Miller.

:megusta:

Even better, I suggested that after explaining the dream :rofl2:

Cez★
08-22-2011, 08:23 PM
:what?:

SarkOzy
08-22-2011, 08:42 PM
:pinchecez:

You no haz to worry about these things since you no haz womenz

Cez★
08-22-2011, 09:16 PM
The :what?: was in response to homosexual name you'd give a kid

stonehenge
08-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Chris, I haz a wimmenz. Married her. Still no dreams about naming hairy dudes kids. Especially with names like that. :nono: PLZ GO

apedestrian
08-22-2011, 10:20 PM
I had a dream........ where i was in this one random guys house and he had a pet anaconda and a kittah. the anaconda started choking out the kittah then started eating it :scared: the owner was like they're just playing :bishplz:

was a pretty wtf dream :kittahstaredoor:

SarkOzy
08-22-2011, 10:25 PM
cez

:kittahstare:

what's wrong with that name? :think: Vaughan is a very common Welsh name, Gabriel is just BAMF and Miller is his last name. Sounds a hell of a lot better than Lloyd which is what he originally was thinking. :rofl2:

Heck, I've pretty much decided when/if I have a son his name will be Rowan. Tis another good Celtic/Welsh name :read: Pronounced "Roh-Win"

Cez★
08-22-2011, 10:31 PM
lloyd, vaughan, rowan
:bishplz:

:trollcat:

SarkOzy
08-22-2011, 10:36 PM
:pissedoff:

:mexitroll:

stonehenge
08-22-2011, 10:42 PM
moar bamf names include Juan, Tyler, Cesar, Jamal, Eduardo, Rick, Jeff, Chad (lol), etc.

mash better than Rohwinz, Loid, Vawn imo fts

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Vaughan Gabriel Miller.
Lloyd
Rowan

might as well name Raydoggymoonfgt :imo

Cez★
08-22-2011, 10:43 PM
:lol2:

SarkOzy
08-22-2011, 10:45 PM
:emodoor:

stonehenge
08-22-2011, 10:46 PM
:troll:

theholycow
08-23-2011, 12:50 AM
Heck, I've pretty much decided when/if I have a son his name will be Rowan. Tis another good Celtic/Welsh name :read: Pronounced "Roh-Win"

FTS

Wife loves that name. Gayest name ever :imo

stonehenge
08-23-2011, 01:10 AM
since me and rick both agree that rohwin ftl, brb ban chriz

SarkOzy
08-23-2011, 12:21 PM
:pissedoff:

stonehenge
09-19-2011, 02:40 PM
Had an interesting (and pointless) one last night.

It started (or I don't remember the beginning) when I was cruisin on the golf cart. It wasn't the golf cart from work and it seemed to be hauling much more ass since I was heading down a main street and keeping up with the cars. A few times I noticed random golf balls rolling thru the street but I ignored them. When I got to my destination, it was Eddeh's house. It didn't look anything like the pics he's posted of his pero it was his house.

I said sup to Eddeh and then he said something like "I have to go take care of something on the side of the house real quick, you can go ahead and go inside and chill if you want." then he took off. Before I got inside, Kevin Nealon stepped out from behind the little garage thing I parked the GC under. I was surprised and he was like "don't freak out, I'm just here to teach you guys (me and eddeh) how to golf." Being a dream I was like "oh ok cool FIDIL" then he went around the side of the house to talk to Eddeh and I headed inside.

Inside his house was stuff everywhere. Like they had recently painted or something. As I walked into the kitchen/dining room area, Eddeh's wife walked out. She didn't look anything like pics either pero :datass: she said something along the lines of "how's it going" and as I was about to respond I woke up.

:roflshrug:

BillyJeanKing
09-19-2011, 04:24 PM
:eekclap:

wan be on dat stuff :imo:

stonehenge
09-19-2011, 04:34 PM
tl;dr:

- rode GC to eddeh hauz
- kevin nelaon gonna teach us how to golf
- eddehs waifu :datass:

BillyJeanKing
09-19-2011, 04:35 PM
it wasn't that long :roflshrug:

stonehenge
09-19-2011, 04:36 PM
rofl i know :cheeky:

2005_Silverado
09-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Did i look same in ur dream? Lol

RM90
09-19-2011, 04:55 PM
Eddie went to sleep thinking of Juan awwwww <3 que lindoooooo

stonehenge
09-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Did i look same in ur dream? Lol

I honestly can't remember, was trying to remember earlier. :chin: I imagine you would have looked the same since I have actually met you and have never met your waifu or seen your house in person. But dunno porque never met Kevin Nealon and that foo looked the same :roflmao:

What's more weird is I got the feeling that it wasn't the REAL Kevin Nealon pero like a ghost or spirit or something that was only there to teach us how to golf and then he'd gtfo. :turborofl:

BillyJeanKing
09-19-2011, 05:04 PM
if he looked like a brown egg wif glasses then that was eddeh

:dealwithit:

stonehenge
09-19-2011, 05:10 PM
if was black egg with bamf chooz was korkah

:dealwithit:

BillyJeanKing
09-19-2011, 05:10 PM
:blackkidooo:

stonehenge
09-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm actually surprised I even remembered the dream, I usually forget them instantly.

BillyJeanKing
10-06-2011, 06:48 PM
I had a dream where I was walking through a train. I was going car to car. When i got to the last car it was like a store with fireworks and candy and shit and one of the vending machines had a raccoon in the clear part where you get your stuff from.

:uhohdoor:

stonehenge
10-06-2011, 06:50 PM
That sounds BAMF

RM90
10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
I had bamf dream last night y0

:trollcat:

BillyJeanKing
10-06-2011, 06:53 PM
:popcorn:

stonehenge
10-06-2011, 08:22 PM
bish ass rey says had bamf dream and doesn't post what it is

plz go

BillyJeanKing
10-06-2011, 10:06 PM
ban :imo:

RM90
10-06-2011, 10:24 PM

dreamed I was part of cartel and had bamf house with a full bar and bunch of people over.

BillyJeanKing
10-06-2011, 10:40 PM
:nowai:

TATERNATER
10-06-2011, 11:23 PM
had a dream I flew out of a bus window, kinda like a reversed falling dream.

just took the fuck off... dont kare what I meant, but it felt like I was realy taken' off like a rocket.

Cez★
10-12-2011, 01:53 AM
i had a real wtf dream. somehow my dream follows random people, when they got in trouble some random midget or kid in a superhero like suit appears with some cheesy entrance music :roflmao:

shootermcgavin003
10-12-2011, 02:04 AM
still no non deja vu dreams

stonehenge
10-12-2011, 04:28 AM
i had a real wtf dream. somehow my dream follows random people, when they got in trouble some random midget or kid in a superhero like suit appears with some cheesy entrance music :roflmao:

Super Ewok sounds BAMF

RM90
10-14-2011, 07:53 PM
dreamed I was back in high school in bamf P.E. class playing soccer

:awwyeah:

stonehenge
10-14-2011, 08:24 PM
:bertstare:

Cez★
10-15-2011, 02:47 AM
dreamed I was back in high school getting reamed in the ass by bamf P.E. teacher

:awwyeah:

:faggot:

lowerc
10-15-2011, 03:01 AM
had a dream last night I was in a pawn shop. Bought three things. My girlfriend gets upset when I buy parts for my truck. I ended up buying a supercharger, something else for the truck and a puppy. gave the puppy to the chick and she dgaf about what else I had. win win but not sure why they were selling puppies in a pawn shop :think:

stonehenge
10-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Probably stolen puppies imo

Cez★
10-15-2011, 03:36 PM
dreamt that me and mah buddy went to nom at ihop or something and then this bish i no talk to no more shows up being a cunt cuz i think she had asked me to ihop pero i was like FTS. so i was nomming alll like
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/misc/Excalibur_Reaction_Hiro.jpg

stonehenge
10-15-2011, 10:34 PM
I had a dream that I was at chinito restaurant nomming and discussing with an azn about how bamf it was that they brought beast portions and put then in the middle and then you got as much as you wanted. A random coworker dude was there too wtf

RM90
10-16-2011, 01:40 AM
dreamed I was in mexico and it was really ugly. Almost as if the war had turned into a civil war.

Cez★
10-16-2011, 01:43 AM
wonder if the gov would hire PMCs to fight cartels :animehmm: thats $$$$ would apply at Xe :cheeky:

theholycow
10-16-2011, 03:03 AM
I had a dream that I went to some sort of liquor store...or was it a restaurant? I don't know but when I was driving tonight I suddenly remembered it, and then it was gone again. At first I thought I remembered something that actually happened but then I realized that it was nowhere I've ever been and I think some impossible things might have happened but I can't remember what.

lowerc
10-16-2011, 08:59 PM
:csb:

theholycow
10-17-2011, 11:42 AM
I was driving a dumptruck full of electronics to be recycled and something blew out of the truck into a yard. I went into the yard to retrieve it and an old lady came out with a garbage bag, she wanted me to throw it away for her. Then she said she had some other things to get rid of and showed me a truckload of tools in a garage.
There were at least 3 decent sized air compressors, one was gas powered. There was a demo saw and a bunch of other equipment.

Then I was trying to think of how I could get all that shit down from that truck and up into mine, as well as how I would fit it all in mine. I asked if I could come back after dumping my load and then there was another dude there trying to claim some of the tools.
:ffuuu:

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Oh, and I asked about her husband and he died on the job. She asked me about a poster that reminded her of him badly, which I found on the inside of a cabinet and tore up so she wouldn't have to see it.

Cez★
10-17-2011, 02:20 PM
Did u hit it?

theholycow
10-17-2011, 02:40 PM
She was elderly and decrepit. DNW!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u0DWEykBMWA/SeXUdKmyyAI/AAAAAAAAA28/PlzSzuHy6Q0/s200/elderly+lady.jpg

stonehenge
10-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Had a dream that I was in some kind of virtual reality thing that you would "log into" and then fight another person who was logged in. It wasn't boxing or wrestling, it was just straight up fighting. I was punching this mexi dude and then the round/game/whatever ended and I was logged out. Then Rogers was standing there like "I was watching the fight dude, you beat his ass" and I was like :cheeky:. Rogers was about to log in to fight when

FUCKING FIRE ALARM WENT OFF AGAIN AT 3:00AM FTMFS

Cez★
10-17-2011, 03:24 PM
She was elderly and decrepit. DNW!
[IMhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u0DWEykBMWA/SeXUdKmyyAI/AAAAAAAAA28/PlzSzuHy6Q0/s200/elderly+lady.jpg[/IMG]

I do
:creepygusta:

Cez★
11-10-2011, 03:46 PM
had quite the wtf dream a few nights ago. wrote it down before i forgot lol here goes

so i remember being in a room with some woman doing something over a fire or something with a voiceover talking about poison

then im running in the park when i spot a dude i remember from like middleschhol or high school, hes like "cez?" im like o hey sup. then hes talking about going to his gang initiation and if i wanted to go rofl. i was like nahhh brah ima chill.

so i continue running when the track opens up to a forest or something, i notice a dude and his daughter i assume running from what sounds like a dirt bike, dude tells me to hide too so we take cover behind a fallen log.

the girl starts freaking out and comes out of hiding as the bike closes in and im like wtf game over man game over.

so then someone we get teh log to dislodge from where it was and starts rolling down into the path of the bike

rider avoids the log but runs into a standing tree instead. helmet comes offf and it was sarah palin :roflmao: wtflol

then as she gets up i notice a cow nomming on the helmet.

and then i woke up

BillyJeanKing
11-10-2011, 03:49 PM
csb

Cez★
11-10-2011, 03:49 PM
added morez.

BillyJeanKing
11-10-2011, 03:50 PM
csb

Cez★
11-10-2011, 03:51 PM
cdb

cool death bro :crossarms:

lowerc
11-10-2011, 03:54 PM
i notice a cow nomming on the helmet.

:rofltank:

pinche cows

Cez★
11-10-2011, 04:04 PM
:serio: i was like cao plzgo get out of my dream

theholycow
11-10-2011, 04:10 PM
DFW dreams like that.

stonehenge
11-10-2011, 07:53 PM

RM90
11-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Had dream this bitch was helping me cheat on the test and I was like wtf I know this shit girl gtfo out of here and either way she left her fuckin paper on my desk and left and I was like wtf then Prof came in and saw me with it and was like you cheating? Then he started writing whatever writeup for doing so and gave me a 0 on the test.

stonehenge
11-12-2011, 07:58 PM
:haha:

RM90
11-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Had a dream I was in mexico at bamf OG torta shop and ordered bamf torta de pierna con queso :drool:

theholycow
11-16-2011, 05:31 PM
I had a dream that my wife was away for a week and left a skinny chick in her place. I felt bad about cheating on my wife with the skinny bitch. Then I realized she was so tight I couldn't even get a finger in her. I tried to plow anyway but I was unsuccessful. I got pissed off at her and made her leave.

Cez★
11-16-2011, 05:32 PM
I had a mindfuck dream. I remembered being in the restroom taking a shit with a clear or non existant dolr. It was packed as fuck and it was a coed rdstrrom or something. There was chicks I liked pero I no ewanted to let loose cuz I was sure it was gonna be gnarly and mah stomach and shit was hurting. Then I remembered it being like a class for some reason. Saw some foo doing work on the floorand the teacher passing out graded papers :what?:

stonehenge
11-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Had a dream I was in mexico at bamf OG torta shop and ordered bamf torta de pene con queso :drool:

:uhoh:

RM90
11-16-2011, 05:34 PM
you a hoe Juan. :crossarms:

theholycow
I had a mindfuck dream. I remembered being in the restroom taking a shit with a clear or non existant dolr. It was packed as fuck and it was a coed rdstrrom or something. There was chicks I liked pero I no ewanted to let loose cuz I was sure it was gonna be gnarly and mah stomach and shit was hurting. Then I remembered it being like a class for some reason. Saw some foo doing work on the floorand the teacher passing out graded papers :what?

:jester: Sounds like a dream I'd have.

stonehenge
I had a dream that my wife was away for a week and left a skinny chick in her place. I felt bad about cheating on my wife with the skinny bitch. Then I realized she was so tight I couldn't even get a finger in her. I tried to plow anyway but I was unsuccessful. I got pissed off at her and made her leave.
skinny bishes plz go
I had a mindfuck dream. I remembered being in the restroom taking a shit with a clear or non existant dolr. It was packed as fuck and it was a coed rdstrrom or something. There was chicks I liked pero I no ewanted to let loose cuz I was sure it was gonna be gnarly and mah stomach and shit was hurting. Then I remembered it being like a class for some reason. Saw some foo doing work on the floorand the teacher passing out graded papers :what:

Cez★
11-16-2011, 05:37 PM

Toight like a toiger?

:jester: Sounds like a dream I'd have.

U can haz them dreams then lol. I woke all like :scared:

theholycow
11-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Much toighter than a toiger.

stonehenge
11-16-2011, 05:38 PM
pinche cez deucin in front of bishes and teacher/class

Cez★
11-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Much toighter than a toiger.

Nsiw guillotine vageene

pinche cez deucin in front of bishes and teacher/class

Lol. I remember the dream me squatting down and hiding :rofl:

stonehenge
11-16-2011, 05:47 PM
i hate dreams like that porque IRL you would be like :fts: and go to baffroom with legit door :rofl2:

theholycow
11-16-2011, 05:51 PM
I'd be like
:kittahout:

Cez★
11-16-2011, 05:53 PM
i hate dreams like that porque IRL you would be like :fts: and go to baffroom with legit door :rofl2:

:lol: :serio:

I'd be like
:kittahout:

:imo

BillyJeanKing
12-15-2011, 04:28 PM
i had a dream that wanz was in my driveway

he was driving a suburban i think

foo had his woman, two kids and two dawgs

i looked out teh window and he must have heard me shuffling the blinds so he looked around for a while

then he started cursing at his dawgs i think

/end of dream

stonehenge
12-15-2011, 04:32 PM
i had a dream that wanz was in my driveway

he was driving a suburban i think
Suburban? :chin: parents has a burban, could be legit
foo had his woman,
going good
two kids and two dawgs
IT WASNT ME BR0, WAS IMPOSTER
i looked out teh window and he must have heard me shuffling the blinds so he looked around for a while
:sneaky:
then he started cursing at his dawgs i think
:chin: nvm could be legit

BillyJeanKing
12-15-2011, 04:45 PM

:repz:

stonehenge
12-15-2011, 04:49 PM
:sheeky:

:repz: for dreaming of me :miyagi:

Greatwhite
12-20-2011, 08:42 PM
i kid yall not...

Last night I was dreaming and the only thing i can really remember from it was being at a party with Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble and we were all shit faced and we piled in a little purple single cab toyota and i Had to drive and fred made barney ride bitch since he was shortest.

Last part i remember we were driving the truck in circle on a Highschool track field... and my phone starts ringing and im trying to answer but i couldnt find it...

turns out my actual work phone was ringing and I was being called out for work at 4:30 this morning.

:roflshrug:

stonehenge
12-20-2011, 09:39 PM
sounds like a good time

Cez★
12-21-2011, 02:13 AM
:rofltank:

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

bit shit id wanna party with em

VmaxEngage
12-21-2011, 05:06 AM
Had a dream night before last.

All I was doing was flying a remote control helicopter.

DFW one now

Bass
12-23-2011, 09:51 AM
I dreamt we were hunting ducks and geese, I shot one on the water and killed a fish. So then we started shooting at fish. But then it became one of those school dreams where you didn't do your homework so you just hope the teacher passes you by and won't notice.

On a side note one of my childhood friends since I was like three or four and I were talking this week. It seems her and I have dreams thy are almost identical about the bathrooms at our old elementary school. Like down to the smallest details they are the same. Creepy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cez★
12-23-2011, 06:07 PM
go fuck in them restrooms imo

stonehenge
12-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Ken been using gov powers to read wimminz dream journals then uses it to try and get in le pantalones.

Bass
12-23-2011, 10:10 PM

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

theholycow
01-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Going to replace exhaust on my truck using OEM pipes and a Thrush turbo. (I probably knew why in the dream but now I have no idea why.) I'm happy I get to use my new air tools. Dad is trying to kill a fly with spray and empties lots of cans trying and we can barely breathe even though we're in a really big room.

We go to the dealer and I see a classic muscle car. IRL I'd say 70s Challenger but in my dream I said it was a Firebird. Stick shift of course. My kitties bark as I'm looking at it and I think they must be telling me not to get too interersted in it, but as I walk away I realize they were telling me that I had reached the parts department. I consider whether I need the parts counter or the service counter.

I go to the parts counter and tell the dude what I want. He asks questions and says he could identify it by looking. I suggest using my Picasaweb so he gives me the keyboard. The resolution is set ridiculously low, barely anything fits on the screen. I try to type it and mistype, sending it to an adult sex toy site. I apologize, close the window, hope he won't get in trouble, and pop a CMD window where I type iexplore and the address.

stonehenge
01-03-2012, 02:38 PM
turbo
air tools
muscle cars
kitties
nerdiness (cmd, picasaweb, etc)
accidental sex toys

:notbad:

but mostly:

My kitties bark... they were telling me that I had reached the parts department.

:repz:

theholycow
01-03-2012, 04:04 PM
To clarify: A Thrush turbo muffler, not a turbocharger.

Honestly, thinking back, that was by far the most realistic dream I've ever had. Everything in it is possible and most of it is even likely enough. There were no nonsensical changes. The only thing that was totally fucked up was the kitties barking.

stonehenge
01-03-2012, 04:18 PM
barking kittahs to let you know when you reach your destination are pretty bamf immfo

theholycow
01-03-2012, 04:21 PM
:hmm: Wait, why would I buy OEM pipes and a $20 muffler?

The Thrush turbo I put on :gB: works great, surprisingly nice and quiet, but it'll probably rust out in a couple years.

stonehenge
01-03-2012, 04:29 PM
I kinda miss the beast exhaust from the truck. Been thinking about putting a mawwflur on the CV. Truck had a flowmaster. I don't miss the drone that some RPMs gave me. Want something more mild for the CV but still mean when le foot goes to floor.

Cez★
01-28-2012, 06:49 PM
i had a wtf dream today. me and some friends and my bro i think ended up going on a trip somewhere. some reason decided to come back to my moms house and there was a chinese person here. somehting happened that needed the chinese presidents atttention and he ends appearing at my hosue with like a maaid or something. they said they needed to be alone with the other chinese person in a rooom and closed the doors (for some reason i remember them not drawing their hands out from under some cloth and i point that out) so i end up bringing em tea to see wtf is happening and theres some chinese boy out there with like an m16 or some shit and he ends up pointing at me so i rush the little chink and he ends up drawing out a smaller handgun all bf3 style and im still rushin and manage to cap that bitch. then the prez shows up holding another gun i think. so i blast that fgt too. then im all worried about wtf will happen to me nao :rofl: and im like "mehbeh i should tweet this" lul. then we end up heading out somewhere leaving someone to clean up the mess i think :roflmao: then i woke up

stonehenge
01-28-2012, 07:53 PM

Ewok
01-30-2012, 02:23 AM
had a dream the other night and I usually dont remember dreams but my dad who has had 2 strokes and is diabetic and we think he has the onset of alzhimers in real life I had a dream he called to talk about something and he says why the fuck are all these cars on my side of the road and i'm like dad are you driving? your not supposed to and he starts to say something and the line goes dead..................that was it

theholycow
01-30-2012, 02:35 AM
:(

stonehenge
01-30-2012, 03:37 AM
Not cool :(

shootermcgavin003
01-30-2012, 03:45 PM
he hung up cause you caught him

Ewok
01-31-2012, 02:42 AM
I dont have to worry about it I guess he called and told me today they sold his car :crossarms:

Cez★
05-03-2012, 04:54 AM
had a weird one today.

dreamed a plane blew up midair near my godmothers place along the coast. went to see if she was ok. she acted like nothign happened and this mascot thingy i had with me who served liek a computer checked her call logs and she called some people that made dream me say wtf and she then told me she was a spy :roflmao: dunno wtf

stonehenge
05-03-2012, 04:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FUGeJ.gif

shootermcgavin003
05-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Still no dreams

I r on my fone nekkid

Manbearpig
05-03-2012, 01:55 PM
I had a dream that cao would return :emo:

-le DX

stonehenge
05-03-2012, 03:10 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/169/189/why%20cant%20i%20hold%20all%20these%20feels.png

stonehenge
05-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Finally remembered a dream from last night.

I was driving the CV and I pulled into a parking lot that had lots of stores and whatnot around it. Drove over near a bar and parked near a grey CV. Took pic of CVs side by side before heading into the bar. Went inside and Korkah was le bartender. Came to say "sup" but that foo was mad busy so was like "meh, wont bother him" and went back to my CV. Sat in CV for a few mins and then when I looked over, Korkah was in his CV leaving. Took pic on phone of korkah driving to show later as proof that I stopped by, then went home. I showed the pic to someone before I woke up... Rogers I think lol. Not sure why I was in jawjuh but it felt like I just happen to be in the area so I stopped by O_o

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BillyJeanKing
05-12-2012, 03:47 PM
:nowai:

IRL i was in a bar yesterday and there was a dark blue CV outside and two guys standing in front of it

My CV was right across from it

I almost approached them about le ATL CV meet but was like meh

stonehenge
05-12-2012, 03:52 PM
:whoa: bar, CVs in parkin lawt, coincidence I think not

:historyChannelAliensGuy:

BillyJeanKing
05-12-2012, 03:56 PM
its cuz we be brothers and we haz same dreams and shit

http://i.imgur.com/dpK9J.jpg

stonehenge
05-12-2012, 05:27 PM
:fistbump:

VmaxEngage
05-12-2012, 07:17 PM
juan in george-ah?

stonehenge
05-12-2012, 07:19 PM
would go to jawjuh, say hi to korkah and yaybo and leave w/o saying hi to blake :crossarms:

TATERNATER
05-12-2012, 11:54 PM
wow... wouldnt even drive 8 moar hrs to see das monkeyspank?

stonehenge
05-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah I would but still no Blake :crossarms:

TATERNATER
05-13-2012, 12:28 AM
poor blake, dun no what heez missin

VmaxEngage
05-13-2012, 05:39 AM
:okay:

:emokfc:

shootermcgavin003
05-13-2012, 12:46 PM
ive been to goergesjaws. i wanted to be part of convo.

stonehenge
05-13-2012, 03:51 PM

Cez★
07-06-2012, 09:30 PM
had a real wtf of a dream last night. me and some other people (like 6 or 7) are friends (one my bro in the dream, idk how i know) his waifu some other random people. something happens, i think it was like titanic and boat hits iceberg or some shit and for some reason us 6 or 7 stay behind to somehow keep the ship floating but i cant remember why but it was supposed to end with us dying :eekclap: we end up staying there becuase more people will live with only us dying than having the whole ship die. ended up wakign up middle of the night all sad

fuck that. in RL i woulda hopped on a lifeboat by meself

stonehenge
07-06-2012, 09:32 PM
IRL u would have raepd some people, killed everyone in one of the lifeboats, then stole all the food/water and took boat for yourself

Cez★
07-06-2012, 09:33 PM
:animehmm:

more possible than me leaving everyone alive and taking boat

shootermcgavin003
07-08-2012, 01:28 PM
or been like that snl ep with the black guys on the titanic we made a dead white ppl raft

TATERNATER
07-09-2012, 03:04 AM
or set fire to the bitch before it even left the docks in the first place...