PDA

View Full Version : Important: The attitude

KevinJiv
08-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Attitude is an important requisite for each and every individual. It’s the attitude that defines who a person is, how he is and what he will be to a great extend. It can either be positive or negative, like optimism and pessimism. It’s only with optimism and positive mind a person can reach heights. Its upon the attitude, we judge a person. The perception of individual have a major place in shaping his or her attitude.
Fashion differs with place. Its depending upon the people living in particular place, the fashion of that place gets decided. It’s what that makes the fashion models for hire (http://www..com). Every country have its own culture, and the people belonging to it are bound to that system, even not fully. It’s something that affects the necessity of modeling industry.
Its through the models, most fashion gets launched. It can be launched effectively only if it’s been introduced to the world through effective people. Not only the efficiency, but our target should be met by the model whom we have chosen. Fashion models, i.e. the professional ones who always have high aims and the willingness to perform the things before them.

VmaxEngage
08-09-2010, 12:13 PM
I got fired from my last job thanks to my "Bad Attitude"

ROFLz

Cez★
08-09-2010, 02:13 PM
DNW teh spamz

stonehenge
08-09-2010, 02:27 PM
fgt spam, will delete when at comp if teh cao hammer no hits it first

theholycow
08-09-2010, 02:33 PM
I hammered this and the other one first thing in the morning. I despamified the posts and left them up so we can appreciate the BRO-ness of them.

stonehenge
08-09-2010, 03:08 PM
criminals don't haz a chance when cao is on the case :security: 2x spam terminator repz