PDA

View Full Version : Picked up my new HTC HD2 today. I'm. In. Love.... Just sick!

visualoddity
07-02-2010, 07:49 PM
This thing is incredible. It is basically the HTC EVO 4, all the same specs, but runs WM6.5. Yes, I am an Android guy, but WM6.5 is pretty sweet too. Part of my decision came in the fact that the Android port to the HD2 was successfully done day before yesterday, so I will have a stable ROM to flash in the next months or so (Hurry up Dev's! lol).

This device is SO fast, and the screen is so big that it's like typing on a netbook. Also, it came pre-loaded with Transformers 1 & 2 in HD, and let me tell you, this screen is AMAZING. Easily rivals the iPhone 4. Web browsing is similar to doing so on a PC. Webpages look awesome on the huge screen, the FB is awesome, as is the twitter app. And the flashlight function is just outstanding. The brightest setting lit up my bosses whole dark office from one corner. I know, pointless, but still awesome, and I'll use it. And yes, the animated weather wallpaper is cool as shit...

Yea, as I said, it's just sick.

Quick pic w/ the BB to compare the size and screen realestate between the HD2 and my MT3G (which is a normal sized smart phone)... :o

http://bittenlips.com/aot/HD2vsMT3G.jpg

Cez★
07-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Nice. My brother has one and it is ballsy. Noce maitash too. I haz a white one :)

Manbearpig
07-02-2010, 09:01 PM
They are currently working to get a stable Android on the HD2

WindowsMobile is it's only downfall :(

visualoddity
07-02-2010, 09:21 PM
They are currently working to get a stable Android on the HD2

WindowsMobile is it's only downfall :(

Thats the only reason I wasn't hesitant... ;)

stonehenge
07-02-2010, 10:37 PM
X :shrug:

Well not on TMo