PDA

View Full Version : Some people are so stupid

Bruce
02-12-2009, 06:25 AM
So i just got home from my ems shift and the last call i ran was an overdose. Some people are complete idiots, he has a wife and 4 kids but still messes around with drugs. Apparently one of this guys friends told him it was good idea to put oxycodone in water, dissolve it and then shoot it up. So he stole one of his moms insulin syringes and decided to try it out. This guy is lucky to be alive, when the medic truck got there he was breathing all of 3 times a minute and completely unresponsive. It took forever for the narcan to kick in, but once it did he came back around. If if hadnt been for his mom breaking down his door and calling 911 his 4 kids would be without a father, and all he can say is i didnt take that much i dont understand why this happend!

Fact- oxycodone pills were never meant to be injected via iv, it is strong enough in pill form. :Nonono:

Bruce
02-12-2009, 06:39 AM
o forgot to mention that one of his daughters was t here at the time.

Shaggy
02-12-2009, 07:10 AM
Damn idiot. I hope they take his kids away from him, but then in turn the kids lives will be ruined too. What the hell is wrong with people. :nono:

Johnny Utah
02-12-2009, 07:49 AM
The minds of junkies are just plain wired differently. Same goes with addictive personalities. I'm sure there is some scientific explanation for the psyche of these people.

I feel bad for his kids.

Bruce
02-12-2009, 02:03 PM
that is true, but according to him he has only done this a couple of times. And of course that is a completely true statement, why would he lie to me?:crazy:

theholycow
02-12-2009, 03:22 PM
How much worse off would his kids have been if he hadn't survived? No dad, vs. a bad dad?

Johnny Utah
02-12-2009, 05:03 PM
that is true, but according to him he has only done this a couple of times. And of course that is a completely true statement, why would he lie to me?:crazy:
Of course.....

Johnny Utah
02-12-2009, 05:04 PM
How much worse off would his kids have been if he hadn't survived? No dad, vs. a bad dad?

Great point as well!! But foster parenting is no cakewalk for kids and it seems to me that if the kids went to the grandparents, that much of the same would happen. Disfunctional households tend to breed other disfunctional households

theholycow
02-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Great point as well!! But foster parenting is no cakewalk for kids and it seems to me that if the kids went to the grandparents, that much of the same would happen. Disfunctional households tend to breed other disfunctional households

:( No way to break the cycle, unless they end up with a foster home that manages to do the job (which is unlikely).

Jello
02-12-2009, 06:46 PM
What an idiot...

Bighead38
02-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Yeah he is a dumbass.Oxycodone is a good drug though when you actually need it.

Bruce
02-12-2009, 09:40 PM
:( No way to break the cycle, unless they end up with a foster home that manages to do the job (which is unlikely).

its always amazing to see how even though there parents may be fucked in the head, they are the nicest kids you will ever meet. His daughter was so well behaved.

stonehenge
02-12-2009, 10:53 PM
"drugs are bad mmmkay"
- Mr. Mackey

(non serious quote, rly srs though, drugs are bad)

TheOne
02-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Dumdasses.