PDA

View Full Version : Kid = Turkey!?

stonehenge
02-10-2009, 07:38 AM
http://www2.wivb.com/dpp/news/Hamtramck_girl_20090206
Mom cooks 4-year old like a turkey
Detroit area child burned in oven

HAMTRAMCK, MI - A suburban Detroit child is in foster care after telling police that "Mom cooks me in the oven like a turkey."

The 4-year-old Hamtramck girl and her four siblings were taken by social services and their mother is facing years in prison on torture charges.

The mother Reyna Valentino, 40, was charged with two counts of torture and two counts of child abuse. Bond was set at $1 million.

Police said Valentino went to a neighbor's house after burning the girl in the oven at 3:30 p.m. Jan. 23, begging the neighbor to call police.

The report disclosed that while the children's father had gone to pick his two boys up from school, his wife used a heated nail or a screwdriver to burn the 4-year-old girl's lower eyelid, police said. Then she put the girl in the turned-on oven, creating sear lines on her back.

The girl also said: "Mommy doesn't love me anymore. Mama's going to hurt me again. She hurts me with a nail and cooks me in the oven like a turkey."

Another daughter told investigators her mother once hit her with a crowbar.

:Whoa: crazy B

Corey
02-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Thats just fucked up

theholycow
02-10-2009, 03:42 PM
WTF? There's got to be more to the story. What's wrong with that bitch and how did nobody ever notice it before?

Chance
02-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Yikes..

Bighead38
02-10-2009, 06:12 PM
wow scary

Johnny Utah
02-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Mother should be stuffed in an oven as well. Sometimes I think we should institute "eye for an eye" punishment for people who hurt kids.

WTF? There's got to be more to the story. What's wrong with that bitch and how did nobody ever notice it before?

Yes, there is more to the story though. She was off her crazy pills. Her husband or boyfriend, er whatever, said she gets weird off her meds. IMO, this is a clear example of the benefits of screening parents before they are allowed to have kids.

JayBo
02-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Zomg

Jello
02-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Jesus... We got 5 Year olds drowning in Washing Machines, 4 year olds being cooked like turkeys... Whats this world comming to?

theholycow
02-10-2009, 08:27 PM
It's obviously the appliance industry's fault. Sue the manufacturer!

stonehenge
02-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Mother should be stuffed in an oven as well. Sometimes I think we should institute "eye for an eye" punishment for people who hurt kids.

I misread your post at first and thought it started off "My mother should be stuffed in an oven as well." :Whoa: lol then I reread it...

Johnny Utah
02-10-2009, 08:32 PM
I misread your post at first and thought it started off "My mother should be stuffed in an oven as well." :Whoa: lol then I reread it...

Haha...no, I love Mom.

stonehenge
02-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Haha...no, I love Mom.

lol at first i was like "ohhh snaps this 'flight attendant' (:secret:) has issues"