PDA

View Full Version : I am having Cereral for dinner...

Shaggy
10-17-2009, 03:28 AM
Yea!!! Its the awesomest!!

BillyJeanKing
10-17-2009, 03:32 AM
Your life is depressing

Cez★
10-17-2009, 05:14 AM
i had a burger :)

theholycow
10-17-2009, 11:59 AM
I have done that before.

Last night I had Ted's Montana Grill. :drool: That shit is NOM!

Shaggy
10-21-2009, 04:13 AM
Is it a resturant?

theholycow
10-21-2009, 11:30 AM
It is a restaurant in the same way that an aircraft carrier is a boat. It's fucking awesome.

It's a chain run by Ted Turner. You might not expect a media mogul to build a decent restaurant chain but he sure did. It's one of very few restaurants where I give a damn about atmosphere; it's very nice inside. However, even if the atmosphere sucked, the service and food are great. Even if the service sucked the food alone would still make it one of my favorites.

It's basically a steakhouse that specializes in bison. Everything that you can get in beef, you can get in buffalo. Chili, burgers, steaks, pot roast, etc. Their recipes are great and they cook it perfectly every time.

There's a little bit of environmentalism but it's not offensive. The butcher paper that they put on the tables is recycled and it says so right on it. They give you paper straws instead of plastic, which is actually pretty nice - they're not slippery or cold. Stuff like that. When they treat you right, get your order right, and give you the best food you've had in a long time, you forget all about it.

http://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/