PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck Juan

Cartwright
10-01-2009, 08:31 PM
What the fuck is going on man? Strait up and leave GMFS.

Cez★
10-01-2009, 08:33 PM
lol old news brah :crazy:

2005_Silverado
10-01-2009, 08:53 PM
yeah, wtf juan?!? you dont like hearing constant bitching and complaining? :slap:

:mexipatriot:

RogueStatus
10-03-2009, 11:19 PM
yeah, wtf juan?!? you dont like hearing constant bitching and complaining? :slap:

sounds like someone is still upset for being called out on loltalk,

and THIS IS AMERICA MOTHER FUCKER. go back to mex with your wife if its so god damn great.

Cartwright
10-04-2009, 09:17 AM

and THIS IS AMERICA MOTHER FUCKER. go back to mex with your wife if its so god damn great.

Well that was a tad bit hatefull. Who you be anyway?

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Also it has acualy died down rcently.

Manbearpig
10-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Well that was a tad bit hatefull. Who you be anyway?

It's Sam

stonehenge
10-05-2009, 03:24 PM
What the fuck is going on man? Strait up and leave GMFS.
o hai Adam :wave: I left there weeks ago lol it was just annoying how everyone would talk shit constantly. OMG someone had a Z in something they said, OMG people are chatting about non-trucks, OMG a male and female met on the forum and hit it off, etc. Every now and then someone dropping into the chat thread just to say how one of the girls are an attn whore or how we are what is wrong with the forum :jester:

This place is laid back and more enjoyable to me. Less content, yes, but more enjoyable.

:blah: what has that iphone done to you?

Cartwright
10-05-2009, 09:40 PM
It's Sam
Now the name makes sense.
o hai Adam :wave: I left there weeks ago lol it was just annoying how everyone would talk shit constantly. OMG someone had a Z in something they said, OMG people are chatting about non-trucks, OMG a male and female met on the forum and hit it off, etc. Every now and then someone dropping into the chat thread just to say how one of the girls are an attn whore or how we are what is wrong with the forum :jester:

This place is laid back and more enjoyable to me. Less content, yes, but more enjoyable.

:blah: what has that iphone done to you?

:wave:

stonehenge
10-05-2009, 10:32 PM
You decide to give me the truck yet?

Cartwright
10-05-2009, 11:49 PM
You decide to give me the truck yet?

Ill sell you the 14 bolt for 4K and throw in the rest of the truck :shake:

stonehenge
10-06-2009, 02:25 AM
Meh, thats the same deal you offered last time

Cartwright
10-06-2009, 02:57 AM
Meh, thats the same deal you offered last time

:(.

stonehenge
10-06-2009, 07:25 AM
make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll be on my way up there :imo

(hint: $20, anything more I have to refuse with current funding :blah:)