PDA

View Full Version : anything you regret??

Cez★
07-22-2009, 03:26 AM
any of you guys have any regrets in life about anything? do you think you should have done something instead of what you did do?

theholycow
07-22-2009, 11:32 AM
When I was 22, a guy with road rage ran me off the road, stood outside my window yelling at me (and I yelled back thinking I'd be intimidating because my face was all torn up from a biking accident), and then proceeded to chase me until he rear-ended me. I was completely honest with the doctors who examined me afterwards, even the bullshit doctor that the lawyer sent me to. I should have played the game right, I'd have gotten a lot more money; I'm sure the other asshole wasn't honest, I know the insurance company has never been honest, and I know that the insurance company has always raped me.

Cez★
07-22-2009, 02:26 PM
I hate road ragers :scum:
Im, young still so i dont have much, one thing I do is not asking girls i liked at teh time out. who knows maybe i couldve gotten laid. oh well thats not teh most important thing in teh world

theholycow
07-22-2009, 04:00 PM
It's important enough. Just ask. What's the worst that can happen?

Cez★
07-22-2009, 07:05 PM
It's important enough. Just ask. What's the worst that can happen?

i keep telling myself that but can never bring myself to do it :( im such a girl

Empire01
07-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Drink a few beers, see if you're still a girl.

Cez★
07-26-2009, 02:00 AM
nah after a few beers Ill be a woman :crazy:

theholycow
07-26-2009, 02:08 AM
Wanna come over to my house for a few beers? :naughty:

Cez★
07-26-2009, 04:58 AM
come pick me :kiss:

Cartwright
07-27-2009, 07:26 PM
I kind of regret getting hooked on drugs but then again I learned alot from that time so I dono.

stonehenge
07-27-2009, 09:12 PM
I regret getting a couple credit cards but not to the point where they have ruined my life or anything. I have always made the payments but I just wish they were gone. Oh well.

Cez★
07-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I need to get a credit card for a rainy day

stonehenge
07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
if you do then srsly keep it for a rainy day, don't do the "meh its only one thing" and then "pff its just $200" or whatever, it will add up quick and then you'll be like "shit wtf"

theholycow
07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Being in debt and paying it off a little at a time is, believe it or not, better for your credit than paying off your credit card in full every month. Making payments on shit you shouldn't have bought sucks, but it enables you to buy bigger shit that you shouldn't buy, in the future.

Cez★
07-27-2009, 09:18 PM
if you do then srsly keep it for a rainy day, don't do the "meh its only one thing" and then "pff its just $200" or whatever, it will add up quick and then you'll be like "shit wtf"

its not like Im going to be placing alot of things on it. but I do like to spend :crazy:

Being in debt and paying it off a little at a time is, believe it or not, better for your credit than paying off your credit card in full every month. Making payments on shit you shouldn't have bought sucks, but it enables you to buy bigger shit that you shouldn't buy, in the future.

or you can have the money you need to pay it cash, but put it on credit, that way you know you can pay it of

theholycow
07-27-2009, 09:20 PM
or you can have the money you need to pay it cash, but put it on credit, that way you know you can pay it of

That's the best option by far. Since you'll be paying interest and saving money, offset the interest paid by saving somewhere that makes interest. It won't completely cover the interest you pay but it will help a little.

Oh, and the risk with saving your credit card for a rainy day isn't just the possibility that you'll use it before the rainy day...it can also be that you'll use it on the rainy day.

I did. I had some problems a couple years ago, my whole life fell apart, I had a bunch of rainy day credit cards...I leaned on them all. I kept my house but I've been really broke ever since. I'm just digging out now, getting to a point where I can be slightly more normal - repair my vehicles, use the air conditioner when we're too hot, etc.

stonehenge
07-27-2009, 09:21 PM

Oh yeah my credit is pretty damn good haha but I just wish I didn't have the debt. I have a couple cards and a couple accounts with stores. Perhaps our wedding will bring in some G's and we can pay some of it off, it would be nice to start our married life with minimal debt...

Cez★
07-27-2009, 09:22 PM
That's the best option by far. Since you'll be paying interest and saving money, offset the interest paid by saving somewhere that makes interest. It won't completely cover the interest you pay but it will help a little.

Oh, and the risk with saving your credit card for a rainy day isn't just the possibility that you'll use it before the rainy day...it can also be that you'll use it on the rainy day.

I did. I had some problems a couple years ago, my whole life fell apart, I had a bunch of rainy day credit cards...I leaned on them all. I kept my house but I've been really broke ever since. I'm just digging out now, getting to a point where I can be slightly more normal - repair my vehicles, use the air conditioner when we're too hot, etc.

ouch sorry to hear that :( glad your working your way out of it

theholycow
07-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Since we're talking money, banks suck.

I thought that Citizens was trying to run off all their personal checking/savings customers so they could just deal in business accounts or something. They've been getting really incredibly nasty with fees and such, changing terms on existing accounts and everything. I just got an email from them marketing a new type of savings account...wtf are they doing, then?

Cez★
07-27-2009, 09:30 PM
I have chase, no problems yet. I dont really do much banking though so that could be why

stonehenge
07-27-2009, 09:32 PM
I have Wells Fargo, they aren't so bad so far. Overdraft fees can be a bitch but that's my own stupid fault when that shit happens.

Cez★
07-27-2009, 09:32 PM
I hate leaving my account empty, or near empty

stonehenge
07-27-2009, 09:35 PM
So do I, I feel like shit when it happens...

Cez★
07-27-2009, 09:40 PM
So do I, I feel like shit when it happens...

:word: id rather keep the money in there than buying something i can get when I get paid. I feel poor looking at a near 0 balance :blah:

Covah
07-27-2009, 11:54 PM
Could have fucked more bitches and got more money.

BillyJeanKing
07-28-2009, 12:20 AM
^^
true for me too

swab
08-09-2009, 05:12 PM
couldve actually tried in school, saved money, not fuck so many girls, shit theres alot i wish i could change.

theholycow
08-09-2009, 06:23 PM
couldve {...} not fuck so many girls, shit theres alot i wish i could change.

I'm confused.

Chance
08-10-2009, 06:46 AM
fucking my cousin when she was 24 and I was 12.

Shaggy
08-10-2009, 09:14 AM
fucking my cousin when she was 24 and I was 12.

Nothing wrong with that. Now if she was a cow, then we need to talk. :Nonono:

TwoTone
08-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Not plowing the ones I could have

TheOne
08-21-2009, 03:55 AM
A recent one, last friday got in contact whit my ex and well she was telling me she wants to fuck and wants a massage and shit, well she did come over but brought her 2 daughters so yeah nothing happened,gonna call her up tommorrow and see what happens. Oh I regret not grabbing her and banging the shit out of her when i had the chance 3 years ago when she was a virgin.