PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Wins a Prize!

BillyJeanKing
06-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Stupid joke but here goes

A blonde goes to a restaurant, buys a coffee and sits down to drink it.
She looks on the side of her cup and finds a peel off prize.

She pulls off the tab and yells, "I WON! I WON! I WON a motor home, I WON a motor home!"

The waitress runs over and says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize given away was a mini van!"

The blonde replies, "No. I WON A motor home, I WON a motor home!"

By this time the manager makes his way over to the table and says, "You couldn't possibly have won a motor home because we didn't have that as a prize!"

Again the blonde says, "No, no mistake, I WON a motor home, I WON a motor home!"

The blonde hands the prize ticket to the manager and he reads, "WIN A BAGEL."

theholycow
06-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Ouch. That was awful.

What do you call 12 blondes at the north pole?

Frosted flakes.

BillyJeanKing
06-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Blonde Learns 'New" Math

A man was sitting in a cafeteria next to a blonde woman who was engrossed in her newspaper.

The bold headline read "12 Brazilian Soldiers Killed"

She shook her head at the sad news.

Then turning to the man she asked,

"How many is a Brazilian?"

theholycow
06-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Actually, you can get a chart to help you convert foreign death numbers to equivalent Americans...

http://www.bigmattress.com/weblog/images/ForeignDeathConversionChart.ram

Vicious Pope
06-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Blonde is on a four engine plane when one of the engines shuts off. Pilot comes on and says "Sorry folks, we have lost one engine, but we are fine. It will just take an extra hour to get to the destination."

A little bit goes by and another engine shuts down. Pilot once again calms everyone down and tells them that this will add another two hours to the flight time.

Sure enough, after awhile, the third engine goes out. The blonde starts shaking her head and says to the man beside her, "If that last engine stops working, we'll be up here all night"