PDA

View Full Version : Pet peeves..

Shaggy
05-31-2009, 07:45 PM
What pet peeves do you have.

I can't stand to see hair on my soap bar. I have to get it all off before I use it.

Post yours.

Cez★
05-31-2009, 07:48 PM
I hate that, one that gets me is when someone finishes the gallon of water we have in the fridge and they take the last bit of water and put it back empty :flame: I have to put water in it and wait for it to get cool

Shaggy
05-31-2009, 07:49 PM
I hate that, one that gets me is when someone finishes the gallon of water we have in the fridge and they take the last bit of water and put it back empty :flame: I have to put water in it and wait for it to get cool

Thats why they do it, so you do it and they don't ;)

Cez★
05-31-2009, 07:54 PM
yea probably. bastards. i wish I had a fridge in my room :( then I wouldnt have to fill someone elses water gallons

theholycow
06-01-2009, 12:00 AM
I have a million of 'em. Here's a soap-related one: When the previous person in the shower leaves the soap stuck hard to the shower, as if it was shoved into the corner and pressed.

For the fridge thing, why not keep some water in a mini-fridge? Drug stores usually have a car/home "cooler/warmer" for $30 which is a peltier-cooled fridge. I've got one in my office so I've always got cold water without having to get up from my desk.

Cez★
06-01-2009, 12:08 AM
I have a million of 'em. Here's a soap-related one: When the previous person in the shower leaves the soap stuck hard to the shower, as if it was shoved into the corner and pressed.

For the fridge thing, why not keep some water in a mini-fridge? Drug stores usually have a car/home "cooler/warmer" for $30 which is a peltier-cooled fridge. I've got one in my office so I've always got cold water without having to get up from my desk.

good idea. I may look into one of those

Chance
06-01-2009, 06:09 AM
Leaving the light on in the bathroom when you're finished.

Cez★
06-01-2009, 05:12 PM
having the light on while its a bright fucking day

BillyJeanKing
06-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Leaving the light on when you sleep

Shaggy
06-01-2009, 10:09 PM
People driving in the left lane when there is no one in the right lane.

BillyJeanKing
06-01-2009, 10:20 PM
when people in compact cars drive slower than 18-wheelers

Cez★
06-01-2009, 10:32 PM
when people drive with their blinker on while going straight

Shaggy
06-01-2009, 10:53 PM
I hate it when girls are talking so loud on your cellphones, that you would think you were apart of the convo and saying like yeah, like he did, like whatever, like when I did.... :nono:

BillyJeanKing
06-02-2009, 04:10 PM
When I get ready to fap and i'm all set to go and some prick interupts me.

Cez★
06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
when people blow things out of proportion like their problems

BillyJeanKing
06-02-2009, 04:17 PM
^^
was that directed at me, becuz fap interuption is a serious problem

Cez★
06-02-2009, 04:23 PM
oh dont get me wrong I'd be pissed too, im talking about more like when a girl gets mad at her bf for some stupid reason and she takes it straight up the cooter and you have to sit there and listen and you try to shut her up but she keeps rambling. things like that

theholycow
06-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Here's the secret to dealing with the sandy vagina: Ignore it. Let her bitch. Pretend to feel bothered by her bitching, if necessary. Pretend to look sorry, if necessary. In one ear, out the other. Listening and worrying isn't going to accomplish anything.

Sometimes instead of pretending to be bothered, just go right ahead and look like you feel - like you don't give a damn. So she's bitching, and you're going on with life. If she gives you the silent treatment, even better; now she's not bitching. The silent treatment might seem scary, but it's great!

If you really want to try to put it to a stop, try asking her as sincerely as possible what you can do to make it better. Usually there's nothing you can do, she just wants to be pissed and vent for a while. If there is something you can do and she tells you, now you know something about her and how she thinks, and maybe it's even something you're willing to do.

Cez★
06-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Here's the secret to dealing with the sandy vagina: Ignore it. Let her bitch. Pretend to feel bothered by her bitching, if necessary. Pretend to look sorry, if necessary. In one ear, out the other. Listening and worrying isn't going to accomplish anything.

Sometimes instead of pretending to be bothered, just go right ahead and look like you feel - like you don't give a damn. So she's bitching, and you're going on with life. If she gives you the silent treatment, even better; now she's not bitching. The silent treatment might seem scary, but it's great!

If you really want to try to put it to a stop, try asking her as sincerely as possible what you can do to make it better. Usually there's nothing you can do, she just wants to be pissed and vent for a while. If there is something you can do and she tells you, now you know something about her and how she thinks, and maybe it's even something you're willing to do.

yea I always pretend to care, it doesnt bother me none I just get annoyed having to constantly hearing it. I never thought about asking them if i can do anything, Ill have to try that

stonehenge
06-02-2009, 09:09 PM
When someone almost hits you because they turned when YOU had the rightaway and then they flip YOU off.

When girls whine to get what they want.

People who sit in the table next to yours even though the whole fucking restaurant is empty.

When someone with a tiny ass car parks all fucked up on the line diagonally when I fit my extended cab lifted pickup in the same size spot just fine.

Cez★
06-02-2009, 09:51 PM
When someone almost hits you because they turned when YOU had the rightaway and then they flip YOU off.

When girls whine to get what they want.

People who sit in the table next to yours even though the whole fucking restaurant is empty.

When someone with a tiny ass car parks all fucked up on the line diagonally when I fit my extended cab lifted pickup in the same size spot just fine.

the first one is fucking true, of all teh fucking places to sit why next to me? and it applies in alot of other places too, not just restaurants.
The second one is also fucking true, just because you drive a small pussy car doesnt give you teh right to park like a douchebag, have a little courtesy and park like everyone else asshole

Renegade Pope
06-05-2009, 12:14 AM
The words Pet Peeves. So fucking gay.

Cez★
06-05-2009, 12:18 AM
people that hate the words pet peeves

stonehenge
06-05-2009, 01:17 AM
bad pope :blah:

Renegade Pope
06-05-2009, 03:40 AM
Your mom :eek:

BillyJeanKing
06-11-2009, 07:42 PM
When people don't know what fucking day it is.

The date is understandable but how can you be alive and not know what fucking day you're living in.............ITS FUCKING THURSDAY

theholycow
06-12-2009, 12:53 AM
I'm guilty of that. Some weeks the days just run together...

As this guy says:
http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2008/04/180px-elmer_fudd.gif

Same cwap, diffwent day.