PDA

View Full Version : dont you hate when

Cez★
05-29-2009, 09:11 PM
your standing up peeing in front of a urinal and someone gets on the next urinal and pees. personally I hate when this happens as i feel uncomfortable. I usually stand and pee when im sure no one will get next to me. now I know to go into a stall.

theholycow
05-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Yes, goddamn it! First guy in to the room takes an end urinal. Next guy takes the other end. If more guys show up, they should go as evenly spaced as possible to always have a buffer zone.

Cez★
05-29-2009, 09:27 PM
yea thats how its supposed to go, to bad we only have 2 urinals and 3 stalls, you would think these office guys know the role of things, but they still get next to you and pee :flame:

BillyJeanKing
05-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Yea thats one of the cardinal man rules, you shouldn't be able to touch elbows with the next guy over.

On another note don't you hate when your dick drops in the bowl and a few days later you notice its all swollen and diseased.

Cez★
05-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Yea thats one of the cardinal man rules, you shouldn't be able to touch elbows with the next guy over.

On another note don't you hate when your dick drops in the bowl and a few days later you notice its all swollen and diseased.

that happened once, never again. Now i hold it when im sitting down as so it doesnt touch the bowl or water or anything but my hands

theholycow
05-29-2009, 11:32 PM
Shit, that's really happened to both of you?

BillyJeanKing
05-29-2009, 11:36 PM
hellz yea man, the swelling was mostly in the tip, pretty damn nasty to look at

Cez★
05-30-2009, 04:22 AM
Word, now I wipe down the seat and still hold my weiner as close to me so it doesnt touch anything

Shaggy
05-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Holly shit, I am glad that hasn't happen to me when taking a shit. I try not to have my wee wee touch anything. When I get to a urinal and there are others around, I have to start counting to 10 sometimes as I guess I have some issues when others are around when I am pissing :(

Cez★
05-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Holly shit, I am glad that hasn't happen to me when taking a shit. I try not to have my wee wee touch anything. When I get to a urinal and there are others around, I have to start counting to 10 sometimes as I guess I have some issues when others are around when I am pissing :(

dude I havent talked to anyone who has the same mens room view. I always wonder why other guys dont have teh same views. Anyone else wipe the seat when they take a crap?

stonehenge
05-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Luckily at my place of work, they keep everything clean as hell. I do however try to wipe the seat first and I hate when fuckers pick the urinal next to me. Just makes me feel like they wanna get a peek at the junk, even though I know they aren't lol. I also hate when I HAVE to take a shit and there is someone in one of the two stalls because A) I have to sit next to someone else and B) I gotta take a mad dump asap so they're gonna hear it. Whenever I'm taking a shit and there are other people in there, I HAVE to wait until everyone is gone before I evacuate the premises. :shrug:

theholycow
05-30-2009, 10:54 PM
I wipe the seat. If anyone comes in the bathroom while I'm dumping, I have to wait for them to leave before I can exit the stall.

Renegade Pope
05-31-2009, 03:23 AM
Its even worse when you are pissing and some little fucktard kid goes to the pisser next to you and pulls his pants all the way down and proceeds to piss

Cez★
05-31-2009, 07:29 AM
Luckily at my place of work, they keep everything clean as hell. I do however try to wipe the seat first and I hate when fuckers pick the urinal next to me. Just makes me feel like they wanna get a peek at the junk, even though I know they aren't lol. I also hate when I HAVE to take a shit and there is someone in one of the two stalls because A) I have to sit next to someone else and B) I gotta take a mad dump asap so they're gonna hear it. Whenever I'm taking a shit and there are other people in there, I HAVE to wait until everyone is gone before I evacuate the premises. :shrug:

Our place is pretty clean but sometimes there is the one guy that never learned how to pee and the seat is wet. we have little covers that go over the seat pretty neat. I also dont like taking a dump with someone next door, unless they take a mean dump, then I try and give them a little competition lol
I wipe the seat. If anyone comes in the bathroom while I'm dumping, I have to wait for them to leave before I can exit the stall.

so true I wait til everyone is out before I come out

theholycow
05-31-2009, 12:30 PM
Oh yeah, piss on the seat...WTF is up with those assholes.

Cez★
05-31-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah, piss on the seat...WTF is up with those assholes.

:word: I thought that was only done in school, I take the courtesy to pee in the bowl they should do the same

Corey
05-31-2009, 03:39 PM
We use to have a guy at work that was so overwieght he couldn't see his dick to take a piss and he would piss all over the damn toilet.

Cez★
05-31-2009, 04:35 PM
We use to have a guy at work that was so overwieght he couldn't see his dick to take a piss and he would piss all over the damn toilet.

:scum: he couldnt reach his wang either? at least try and guide it >: ( fatass ought to sit down to pee

Shaggy
05-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Damn, with all the fools that don't care when I go piss, I thought I was the only one that felt like this too. Good to hear I am not alone on all this ;)

Cez★
05-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Damn, with all the fools that don't care when I go piss, I thought I was the only one that felt like this too. Good to hear I am not alone on all this ;)

lol I seriously did too, I thought I would bring this up and see if I was actually alone

Shaggy
05-31-2009, 07:37 PM
If there is cleaner near by, I will take it and spary the toliet seat and wipe it down before I sit. I even lift up the seat and get the bottom of it. I don't want my wee wee hiting the bottom part of the seat and piss/shit is there...Yuk!

Cez★
05-31-2009, 07:39 PM
I clean the bottom when teh seat is up, I also get the part of the bowl where the seat is broken at the front of it

Shaggy
05-31-2009, 07:42 PM
I clean the bottom when teh seat is up, I also get the part of the bowl where the seat is broken at the front of it

LOL, never know who has the clap/crabs nowadays. Never hurts to be careful.

Cez★
05-31-2009, 07:46 PM
LOL, never know who has the clap/crabs nowadays. Never hurts to be careful.

especially in the mens room.

stonehenge
06-02-2009, 05:04 PM
It would be nice if every stall had a bottle of clorox cleaner and paper towels so that you could clean that shit off. Oh and if you are caught pissing on the seat and not cleaning it off in a sanitary manner (don't just pat that shit, CLEAN THAT SHIT) then you should be shot in the dick, or at least kicked in it.

Cez★
06-02-2009, 06:23 PM
It would be nice if every stall had a bottle of clorox cleaner and paper towels so that you could clean that shit off. Oh and if you are caught pissing on the seat and not cleaning it off in a sanitary manner (don't just pat that shit, CLEAN THAT SHIT) then you should be shot in the dick, or at least kicked in it.

a-fucking-men. we have a hand sanitizer thing outside the restroom, Im going to go in one day and come out with a piece of paper and get some of it to wipe the seat off. hopefully no one sees me :crazy:

theholycow
06-02-2009, 07:24 PM
http://retrieverman.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/purell-hand-sanitizer.jpg

http://www.germx.com/data/photos/SprayPen.jpg

BillyJeanKing
06-02-2009, 08:10 PM

I remember in school there was a big guy who would have to lift his stomach fat up before he could take a piss at the urinal

Cez★
06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
I remember in school there was a big guy who would have to lift his stomach fat up before he could take a piss at the urinal

:lol: hahahahaha thats fucking funny

Renegade Pope
06-05-2009, 12:16 AM
That is why i prefer to shit and piss outside.

stonehenge
06-05-2009, 01:20 AM
That is why i prefer to shit and piss outside.

i callz that dawggy style

Renegade Pope
06-05-2009, 03:42 AM
Well then i go Doggy style on myself all the time.

Cez★
09-24-2009, 11:43 PM
bump. this got brought up on chat. we shall add.. I thought there were man laws or something with peeing

stonehenge
09-25-2009, 12:02 AM
luckily our urinals have fairly nice sized lil walls between them, I hate being in a baņo with NO walls between them and some fuck comes in and goes to the one right next to you :blah:

Cez★
09-25-2009, 12:04 AM
thats why i use the stalls now :imo

SarkOzy
09-25-2009, 01:29 AM
:roflmao: seriously guys? Can't beleive that bothers you. The next time I'm the restroom I'm gonna hit up the stall next to someone just to fuck with them. rofl

Cez★
09-25-2009, 01:31 AM
no it bothers me when its in teh urinals. i let it rip in teh stalls.

Empire01
09-25-2009, 11:51 PM
I hate when there's only one urinal in the bathroom, and all the stalls are taken, so you have to take the urinal, and someone walks in and stands behind you waiting for you to finish taking a piss.

Cez★
09-25-2009, 11:58 PM
o god srsly. wtf guy let me piss in peace