PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Channel

Cez★
05-22-2009, 09:10 PM
I <3 that channel, anyone else watch it? whats your favorite show? I like dirty jobs, time warp, destroyed in seconds, cash cab, how its made(i havent seen it in a while) and alot of the documentaries they show, like planet earth. oh and mythbusters is pretty sweet too

Chance
05-23-2009, 12:59 AM
I only care for cash cab out of the ones you named, and the documentaries are really nice in HD.

theholycow
05-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Good channel. The History Channel and The Science Channel, too. How It's Made, Dirty Jobs, Destroyed In Seconds, etc. Wife hates watching that stuff so I don't see it often - I generally don't watch tv when she's not around.

My favorites, though, are Ice Road Truckers and Ax Men. Those are pretty much the only "reality" shows that I like.

Cez★
05-23-2009, 03:09 AM
I only care for cash cab out of the ones you named, and the documentaries are really nice in HD.

havent caught any documentaries in HD, I may on my brothers tv

Good channel. The History Channel and The Science Channel, too. How It's Made, Dirty Jobs, Destroyed In Seconds, etc. Wife hates watching that stuff so I don't see it often - I generally don't watch tv when she's not around.

My favorites, though, are Ice Road Truckers and Ax Men. Those are pretty much the only "reality" shows that I like.

you and your wife sure are opposites:crazy: I catch the deadliest catch every so often, does that count as a reality show? lol

Bruce
05-23-2009, 05:18 AM
I like alot of the shows on discovery, most of the time they are showing something that i like. I like to catch mythbusters every now and then but i would have to say that dirtyjobs is my favorite

Shaggy
05-25-2009, 02:29 AM
I <3 that channel, anyone else watch it? whats your favorite show? I like dirty jobs, time warp, destroyed in seconds, cash cab, how its made(i havent seen it in a while) and alot of the documentaries they show, like planet earth. oh and mythbusters is pretty sweet too

Yep, I like all the shows you mentioned. I don't make it an effort to watch them, but will tune in when channel surfing.