PDA

View Full Version : food network

Cez★
05-08-2009, 02:29 AM
anyone else watch it? what do you watch on it? I really like watching good eats with alton brown. post up bitches

Renegade Pope
05-08-2009, 02:55 AM
I watch the occasional ones with that guy that looks gay that goes all over the world and ussually gets drunk, then there is that other one with the bald headed guy that im pretty sure is gay that eats crazy shit.

theholycow
05-08-2009, 03:21 AM
I watch too much of it. Wife requires the TV to be on and often the food channel is the only thing we can both tolerate.

Cez★
05-08-2009, 04:35 AM
I watch the occasional ones with that guy that looks gay that goes all over the world and ussually gets drunk, then there is that other one with the bald headed guy that im pretty sure is gay that eats crazy shit.

havent seen that one, i may know which one your talking about with the guy that eats wierd shit

Cez★
05-08-2009, 04:36 AM
I watch too much of it. Wife requires the TV to be on and often the food channel is the only thing we can both tolerate.

you ever cook or try too cook something you see on there?

theholycow
05-08-2009, 11:27 AM
:lol: No. We're merely spectators. Cooking is way too much work, and then there's cleaning...

We're not overacheivers.

stonehenge
05-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives always tends to show something that looks tasty as fuck. It's usually some greasy ass cheeseburger or some homemade bbq or something but it all looks sooooo good. Problem is he rarely goes to places even remotely close to me :rofl:

theholycow
05-08-2009, 05:53 PM
:word:

There was a show entirely about finding the best burger. They visited numerous places within driving distance of me, I was so happy. They claim that the burger was invented at a place not too far from me. I may go sometime...

stonehenge
05-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I don't think I've ever seen an episode that didn't have at least a couple things that made me want to plan a road trip solely based on the idea of eating said items...

Cez★
05-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I don't think I've ever seen an episode that didn't have at least a couple things that made me want to plan a road trip solely based on the idea of eating said items...

:lol: and like you said they always go to places not close to me lol

Cez★
05-08-2009, 08:32 PM
:lol: No. We're merely spectators. Cooking is way too much work, and then there's cleaning...

We're not overacheivers.

ok fair enough lol:crazy:

Renegade Pope
05-08-2009, 10:52 PM
I fucking hate that guy that is on the TGIF commercials. i just wanna make him cook for me, knock him out and give him to Sam to analy destroy.

Cez★
05-09-2009, 12:12 AM
I fucking hate that guy that is on the TGIF commercials. i just wanna make him cook for me, knock him out and give him to Sam to analy destroy.

oh that guy, his name is guy, i think lol I like his show he always goes to places that looks fucking good

Shaggy
05-09-2009, 07:06 PM
I don't watch it alot as Iget damn hunger everytime I do. I do like watching it when I come across it channel surfing and decide to stop.

BillyJeanKing
05-15-2009, 02:02 AM

I think you might be talking about Anthony Bordain(gay guy) & Andrew Zimmern (bald guy) on the Travel channel

Cez★
05-15-2009, 02:58 AM
I think you might be talking about Anthony Bordain(gay guy) & Andrew Zimmern (bald guy) on the Travel channel

andrew zimmerman, I forgot his name lol