PDA

View Full Version : Nice way to make some easy cash..

Shaggy
05-03-2009, 09:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090418/ap_on_fe_st/odd_bogus_waiter

Now he has some balls!!

Bogus waiter tricks customers at 2 NJ restaurants

Sat Apr 18, 1:55 pm ET
HOBOKEN, N.J. – Police say a man posing as a waiter collected $186 in cash from diners at two restaurants in New Jersey and walked out with the money in his pocket.
Diners described the bogus waiter as a spikey-haired 20-something wearing a dark blue or black button-down shirt, yellow tie and khaki pants.
Police say he approached two women dining at Hobson's Choice in Hoboken, N.J. around 7:20 p.m. on Thursday. He asked if they needed anything else before paying. They said no and handed him $90 in cash.
About two hours later he approached three women dining at Margherita's Pizza and Cafe. He asked if they were ready to pay, took $96 and never returned with their change.

Chance
05-03-2009, 11:15 PM
:rofl:

theholycow
05-03-2009, 11:25 PM
I've thought of that before. I worry about leaving my money with anyone other than the waitress who took my order. I hate leaving cash on the table and walking out, too.

Shaggy
05-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Yea there are alot of areas that I see like $40 left on the table where I could have easily picked up and not even have been caught. I never leave until I know that it was picked up the same waiter/waitres.

Renegade Pope
05-04-2009, 12:49 AM
Thats why i go thru drive thru.