PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Observe and Report.

Shaggy
04-21-2009, 11:52 PM
How is into movies like this? I think they are pretty damn funny. I haven't seen this yet but want to. Have any of you watched it yet, or are going to watch it?

theholycow
04-22-2009, 12:04 AM
Never heard of it.

Bruce
04-22-2009, 05:46 AM
i watched it last wednesday i believe, it is a pretty funny movie. Alot of random quotes in the movie that are memoralbe. O yea, be ready to see a lot of a naked fat man.

Shaggy
04-22-2009, 07:04 AM
That was gross. I just got back from it and seeing that dude run around the mall like that was gross. It was an ok movie, had some funny parts. I did like it better the Pineapple Express.

stonehenge
04-22-2009, 07:21 AM
I thought it was shitty honestly. I like all the other movies with Seth Rogan but this one was so fuckin weird. One second it was hilarious, the next second it was sad/fuckedup/serious, then all of a sudden its just weird as fuck, then there is fatman dick floppin everywhere.

Oh and Shaggy, Pineapple Express fuckin OWNS this movie by FAR

Corey
04-22-2009, 01:46 PM
I had been wanting to see this, but I'll probably just wait for the dvd to come out

Shaggy
04-23-2009, 01:24 AM
I thought it was shitty honestly. I like all the other movies with Seth Rogan but this one was so fuckin weird. One second it was hilarious, the next second it was sad/fuckedup/serious, then all of a sudden its just weird as fuck, then there is fatman dick floppin everywhere.

Oh and Shaggy, Pineapple Express fuckin OWNS this movie by FAR

What was so good about PE? I guess i need to see it one more time to get it.. :think:

stonehenge
04-23-2009, 01:33 AM
What was so good about PE? I guess i need to see it one more time to get it.. :think:

I just think it is hilarious overall, so many funny parts. One of my fav movies :shrug:

Luke
04-24-2009, 11:17 PM
PE sucked. :imo

Bruce
04-24-2009, 11:58 PM
i have seen PE a couple of times and still have yet to see what everyone thinks is funny in that movie.

stonehenge
04-28-2009, 04:45 PM
I honestly couldn't tell you but I seriously think it is hilarious and one of my favorite movies evar. I'm not making shit up, I don't like it just because my friends do or some BS :rofl: I seriously think it is funny as fuck. :shrug: Dunno why haha

Like when the two henchmen pull up to the girlfriends house and his car is playing Poison by Bel Biv Devoe :rofl: that shit just makes me crack up

"You want some?"
"I can't, my wife can smell it on my seater?"
"Wanna wear my vest?"
"Nah, its not my style.."
"You ain't got no style muthafucka!"

That shit makes me lawl