PDA

View Full Version : Anime

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Manbearpig
04-24-2011, 07:27 AM
fgt

Cez★
04-24-2011, 07:27 AM
:troll:

stfu bish. i watched
:foreveralone:
last week

:trollcat:

fts :bye:

Manbearpig
04-24-2011, 07:41 AM
:foreveralone:

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

http://leekspin.com/

VmaxEngage
04-24-2011, 07:52 AM
:trolldad:

Manbearpig
04-24-2011, 07:56 AM
:sheeky:

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

datminiFay

stonehenge
04-24-2011, 08:56 AM
I wonder if Juan has seen this Bebop

Oh wait

:no:
:sheeky

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

datminiFay
:wat:

apedestrian
04-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Wan do u have tf2 fer pc?

stonehenge
04-24-2011, 09:06 AM
foo i been playing it for like an hour or two :jester: just stopped a little bit ago

Manbearpig
04-24-2011, 11:10 AM
:fp:

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

YOU NO GOTTEN THAT FAR IN BEBOP SO :stfu:

stonehenge
04-24-2011, 12:15 PM
FTS already seen all the bebopz brah :ujelly:

:sneaky:

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

watched ep2 of Ano Hana. Liking it a lot. Now will haz look forward to it and DMWL every week.

And just finished AB. Was :emo: at end..

poor Otonashi, haz to stay in that world w/o his woman :(

You gaiz watch the Epilogue special? It's only like two and a half minutes lol...

makes me think there could be a second season.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Now, I need assistance. Trying to find a jesty anime. Not that lucky star BS :pissedfist: Something with the same kinda jests that Nyan Koi had. Like the funny parts of AB. :hmm:

For now its 4am, time for sleep. Pinches animes.

Cez★
04-24-2011, 04:00 PM
:happy: told u was j:emo:

VmaxEngage
04-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Hmmmm...

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou was pretty damn funny to me.

This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation … Devil King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan is jesty as hell and very short too

In the future, a junior high student, Kusakabe Sakura, will offend God by inventing immortality so that women will stop aging after they turn twelve. Dokuro-chan is an angel from the future sent to kill him. However, Dokuro-chan thinks that Sakura can be spared, so her idea is to constantly occupy Sakura so that he will never be able to invent the technology. Sometimes the angel will go crazy and kill him with her bat, Excalibolg, but she can revive him easily. "Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi!"

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

DearS is win IMO

Ikuhara Takeya is a high school student living a normal life. He is not interested in the commotion around a UFO filled with beautiful alien females that crashed on earth a year ago. The aliens, known as DearS, are deciding to take permanent residence on earth. What no one knows is that these aliens are a slave species whose sole purpose is to serve and please their masters. One day, Takeya spots a person shivering behind some bushes. This person, Ren, is one of the DearS, and after being saved by Takeya she chooses him as her master. Takeya, who doesn't know about the master-slave relationship of DearS, tries to teach Ren the normal lifestyle of the people on earth, though he constantly fears that Ren is an evil alien who's trying to brainwash him. Ren, however, isn't like other DearS. She is in fact malfunctioning and is being tracked down by their leader. Meanwhile, Takeya begins to learn more about DearS, and a mythical DearS relationship called “Gift” begins to develop between them.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Love Hina has plenty of jests

Keitaro Urashima promised a girl when he was young that they would meet up again at Tokyo University in the future. Sadly, in the National Practice Exam, Keitaro ranked 27th from the bottom. Knowing his grandmother owned a hotel, Keitaro intended to stay there while continuing his studies for Tokyo U, only to find out the hotel had long been transformed into an all-girls dormitory. Through an odd twist of fate, Keitaro eventually became the manager of the dorm, beginning his life of living with 5 other girls.

Cez★
04-24-2011, 04:07 PM
i didnt feel it as mash.

VmaxEngage
04-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Rosario + Vampire is BAMF and jesty

By a bizzare coincidence, Tsukune Aono has accidentally gotten himself admitted to a youkai academy, a school attended by monsters. Just when he thinks he'll run away from there, he meets the beautiful girl Moka and his mood turns ultra happy. However, she transforms into her true form when the rosary on her chest is taken off, she's a super vampire!

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Tenchi Muyo! GXP is probably my second fav series and extremely funny

Seina Yamada is unlucky... so unlucky that when he stumbles upon a recruiter looking for his senpai Tenchi he gets taken instead. Forced into the Galaxy Police, his luck begins to change. A natural to randomly jumping near pirates, he is assigned his own decoy to draw out pirates. His luck brings him into the lives of four women who have a habit of cancelling out his bad luck, turning it into good. Armed with this luck, they pilot the most powerful ships in the Tenchi Universe to defeat the Da Ruma pirates. Now the only uncertainty is whether the sexy Amane Kaunaq, a former model turned into a GP detective, sturdy Kiriko Masaki, who has known Seina for years, the mysterious Ryoko Balta, a former pirate named after the legendary one, or the child-like Neju Na Melmas, a powerful 2000 year-old priestess, will win Seina.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Damnit Cez :crossarms:

Cez★
04-24-2011, 04:11 PM
wish theyd have kept og story. kinda made me say fts to RV anime when read manga.

mitsudomoe be pretty mindless when it comes to humor
The 11 year old Marui triplets could not be any more different. The oldest one, Mitsuba, is sadistic and kind of mature for her age. The middle one, Futaba, is perverted and very athletic and has the strength of a full-grown man. The youngest one, Hitoha, is generally very quiet and gentle but when push comes to shove, she might just be the strongest, the most perverted and the most sadistic out of the three.

The three are all in the same class, led by the newly graduated teacher Yabe Satoshi. He usually gets pushed around by the girls and, on occasion, abused but the triplets also try to lead him and the new school nurse, the clumsy Kuriyama Aiko, together. However, Yabe had no intention of dating Aiko and the methods the triplets use to accomplish their goal are highly unorthodox...

VmaxEngage
04-24-2011, 04:20 PM
When is manga ever really the basis for tah animes? Not vury offten.

You know this :facepalm:

You guys know what sucks? I have a funeral to go to later today...awesome easter right?

Cez★
04-24-2011, 04:23 PM
lots of em keep most of the story/development from OG manga when anime is made. they turned RV to fanservice anime :nonobro:

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

wtf easter funeral? :emo:

VmaxEngage
04-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Still like RV :crossarms:

Yea...burying my uncle today. Its Sunday, Easter Sunday and it's his wifes birthday...awesome :emo:

Cez★
04-24-2011, 04:31 PM
ehh me too. pero like manga better.

damn brah :( that straight sucks imo

VmaxEngage
04-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Manga is WIN. I just like to think teh anime is an alternate universe :cheeky:

Yea man...wish they would have waited until tomorrow atleast. My papa is taking it hard, thats what Im more worried about.

Cez★
04-24-2011, 04:36 PM
fanservice filled universe :blah:

funerals suck. went to one years ago when parents had to bury their son. wasnt pretty.

VmaxEngage
04-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Nothing wrong with fanservice :sheeky:

Yea...it's been like a funeral every 2 years for my family since like 2001...shit sucks bad

Cez★
04-24-2011, 04:53 PM
ehh. i dont really like when its just thrown in there just for teh sake of it being there.

:( damn that sux0rz bad

VmaxEngage
04-24-2011, 05:06 PM
:emokfc:

apedestrian
04-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Hmmmm...

This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation … Devil King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

In the future, a junior high student, Kusakabe Sakura, will offend God by inventing immortality so that women will stop aging after they turn twelve. Dokuro-chan is an angel from the future sent to kill him. However, Dokuro-chan thinks that Sakura can be spared, so her idea is to constantly occupy Sakura so that he will never be able to invent the technology. Sometimes the angel will go crazy and kill him with her bat, Excalibolg, but she can revive him easily. "Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi!"

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

DearS is win IMO

Ikuhara Takeya is a high school student living a normal life. He is not interested in the commotion around a UFO filled with beautiful alien females that crashed on earth a year ago. The aliens, known as DearS, are deciding to take permanent residence on earth. What no one knows is that these aliens are a slave species whose sole purpose is to serve and please their masters. One day, Takeya spots a person shivering behind some bushes. This person, Ren, is one of the DearS, and after being saved by Takeya she chooses him as her master. Takeya, who doesn't know about the master-slave relationship of DearS, tries to teach Ren the normal lifestyle of the people on earth, though he constantly fears that Ren is an evil alien who's trying to brainwash him. Ren, however, isn't like other DearS. She is in fact malfunctioning and is being tracked down by their leader. Meanwhile, Takeya begins to learn more about DearS, and a mythical DearS relationship called “Gift” begins to develop between them.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Keitaro Urashima promised a girl when he was young that they would meet up again at Tokyo University in the future. Sadly, in the National Practice Exam, Keitaro ranked 27th from the bottom. Knowing his grandmother owned a hotel, Keitaro intended to stay there while continuing his studies for Tokyo U, only to find out the hotel had long been transformed into an all-girls dormitory. Through an odd twist of fate, Keitaro eventually became the manager of the dorm, beginning his life of living with 5 other girls.

ichibans :turbohump: + :jester:

:animehmm: K-On is Pretty jesty :cheeky:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Neon Genesis Evangelion is pretty bamf:security:

Cez★
04-24-2011, 05:48 PM
gonna watch last few eps of air on me ps3 :emo:

apedestrian
04-24-2011, 05:50 PM
gonna watch last few eps of air on me ps3 :emo:

:uhoh: :bawwl: Misuzu!!!!

has family over fer brunch today :rofl:

after they leave ill continue wit setokai

Cez★
04-24-2011, 05:50 PM
:serio:
:ffuuu:

apedestrian
04-24-2011, 05:51 PM
:serio:

lol i member when u guys told me it was sad i was like :security: I am man i wont cry :security: then at the end :bawwl:

Cez★
04-24-2011, 06:48 PM
:lol:

tis bamf anime

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

flashback time

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

aww shit. here it comes
:ffuuu2:

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

:bawwl:

apedestrian
04-24-2011, 07:50 PM

tis bamf anime

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

flashback time

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

aww shit. here it comes

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

.:bawwl:

Cez★
04-24-2011, 08:04 PM
finished

stonehenge
04-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Now, I need assistance. Trying to find A jesty anime. Not that lucky star BS :pissedfist: Something with the same kinda jests that Nyan Koi had. Like the funny parts of AB. :hmm:

For now its 4am, time for sleep. Pinches animes.

Hmmmm...

DearS is win IMO

Rosario + Vampire is BAMF and jesty

By a bizzare coincidence, Tsukune Aono has accidentally gotten himself admitted to a youkai academy, a school attended by monsters. Just when he thinks he'll run away from there, he meets the beautiful girl Moka and his mood turns ultra happy. However, she transforms into her true form when the rosary on her chest is taken off, she's a super vampire!

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Tenchi Muyo! GXP is probably my second fav series and extremely funny

Seina Yamada is unlucky... so unlucky that when he stumbles upon a recruiter looking for his senpai Tenchi he gets taken instead. Forced into the Galaxy Police, his luck begins to change. A natural to randomly jumping near pirates, he is assigned his own decoy to draw out pirates. His luck brings him into the lives of four women who have a habit of cancelling out his bad luck, turning it into good. Armed with this luck, they pilot the most powerful ships in the Tenchi Universe to defeat the Da Ruma pirates. Now the only uncertainty is whether the sexy Amane Kaunaq, a former model turned into a GP detective, sturdy Kiriko Masaki, who has known Seina for years, the mysterious Ryoko Balta, a former pirate named after the legendary one, or the child-like Neju Na Melmas, a powerful 2000 year-old priestess, will win Seina.

mitsudomoe be pretty mindless when it comes to humor

:animehmm: K-On is Pretty jesty :cheeky:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Neon Genesis Evangelion is pretty bamf:security:

which to choose

:scared:

Cez★
04-24-2011, 09:48 PM
neon genesis evangelion=NOT jesty.

stonehenge
04-24-2011, 09:54 PM
PINCHE :ape: :pissedfist:

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

So which to choose :hmm:

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
DearS
Love Hina
Rosario + Vampire
Tenchi Muyo! GXP
Mitsudomoe
K-On
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Cez★
04-24-2011, 10:00 PM
k-on imo
gY7NDLqF6Io

apedestrian
04-24-2011, 10:02 PM
i said its bamf bish :nono:

stonehenge
04-24-2011, 10:05 PM
rofl well i added all of them to my list (including NGE) now i just need to decide which to download :hmm: wont be able to watch anything today, pinche family easter nom fest :nono:

K-On! has the same kind of humor as Nyan Koi?

Cez★
04-24-2011, 10:06 PM
no. it be longer too. lol

dears, bokatsu tenshi dokuro chan be short. similar jests imo. dokuro shan be gorier in a way

stonehenge
04-24-2011, 10:22 PM
the length doesn't bother me, watched both seasons of 00 and the movie :jester:

:hmm: *looks up yt vidz of dem animes*

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

:rofl2: both look pretty jesty :hmm:

Manbearpig
04-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Need to continue watching R+V

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Man...today was bad

I can take alot of things, but seeing my papa break down and cry at his brothers funeral (my great uncle) today...I can't that.

Today

sucked

Manbearpig
04-25-2011, 02:07 AM
:emo:

Sorry brah :(

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 02:13 AM

black06
04-25-2011, 02:15 AM
When did they stop making Inuyasha? 2004 or so?

Manbearpig
04-25-2011, 02:15 AM
Lol I never got into Inuyasha

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:17 AM

watch anime. get mind of it :happy:

When did they stop making Inuyasha? 2004 or so?

yea like 04 or so i think. they made a new one in 09-10. inuyasha- the final act. finally finishes the story which is the last few volumes of teh manga into 26 episodes. was bittersweet. finally saw it end but it ended :emo:

Lol I never got into Inuyasha

was first anime i saw on AS imo. even tho i no knew it was actually anime. tis good anime

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 02:35 AM
Trying to. Might go to bed early

I liked inuyasha :shrug:

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 02:37 AM
Inuyasha was like :happy: during fight scenes all teh other parts were :blah: :imo:

never really got into it though.

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:41 AM
tis great imo

Manbearpig
04-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Inuyasha was like :happy: during fight scenes all teh other parts were :blah: :imo:

never really got into it though.

This guy right here knows what I'm talking about
:imo

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:50 AM
theres speculation that after kekkaishi, the final act will be aired. iz kinda hoping it is

Manbearpig
04-25-2011, 03:57 AM
:orly:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 03:58 AM
:yarly:

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 04:09 AM
cant figure what i want to watch. need to finish monogatari

Cez★
04-25-2011, 04:12 AM
you forgot bake :read:

my GRZ should ship tomorrow. or itll ship with my k-on bluray 1 disc. cant wait

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 04:25 AM
couldnt remember the first part :lol:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 04:42 AM
:roflpow:

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

http://nik.bot.nu/img/orig/8/9/89153.jpg

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 04:47 AM
:roflpow:

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

http://nik.bot.nu/img/orig/8/9/89153.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 04:48 AM
:gorillastare:

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 05:02 AM

:kittahstare:

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 05:39 AM
asuka :datass:

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 06:02 AM
enuf setokai fer tonight :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

not trying to be :emo: but i srsly dont kno wat to do wit my life :shrug:
befor i got out of hs i was thinking marines but i backed out and now im thinking (ch)air force :hmm:

not anime related at all but :idgaf:

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Downloaded Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan :cheeky:

DearS is downloading too but SLOW AS FUCK. Only 3 seeders :emo: only 10%, ETA 3 days :gorillastare:

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

DearS is downloading too but SLOW AS FUCK. Only 3 seeders :emo: only 10%, ETA 3 days :gorillastare:

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 06:11 AM
Dw to watch a :serio: anime after seitokai :animehmm: cez mbp vmax and Wan:cheeky: any recs?

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

twice? :stimpy:

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 06:13 AM
:no:

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 06:17 AM
:okay:

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

:fts: bed time :happeh:

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 06:46 AM
will watch an ep of Bokusatsu Tenshi in the morning

or DearS if it is done DL :sneaky:

i waste so much time downloading when could just stream :jester:

Manbearpig
04-25-2011, 07:43 AM
:gorillasare:

:imo

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Watch Bakemonogatari ape

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Cez, you'll probably get your GRZ in before I finish :jester:

black06
04-25-2011, 08:30 AM
when I worked night shift in 2005, there was always a few episodes of Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist on Adult Swim @ around 4am. I watched that shit every night and i'm pretty sure I watched all of Inuyasha and the first Fullmetal

Anyone remeber "Anime Saturday" movies on Sci-Fi Channel about 10 years ago?

Dominion Tank Police was one I remember

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcuXiYxv22XvEHw-x6Uw0wq7XorqzhD8Jccayy74DVZGbXu5uy&t=1

Manbearpig
04-25-2011, 08:45 AM
Nope

SyFy has a aniThursday thing going rofl

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 09:13 AM
when I worked night shift in 2005, there was always a few episodes of Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist on Adult Swim @ around 4am. I watched that shit every night and i'm pretty sure I watched all of Inuyasha and the first Fullmetal

Anyone remeber "Anime Saturday" movies on Sci-Fi Channel about 10 years ago?

Dominion Tank Police was one I remember

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcuXiYxv22XvEHw-x6Uw0wq7XorqzhD8Jccayy74DVZGbXu5uy&t=1

YES! I remember this. DTP was pretty good. That was when I saw Tenchi Muyo for the first time was on syfy! Always came on late, like midnight

Manbearpig
04-25-2011, 09:40 AM
:awwyeah:
Tenchi Muyo

DFW to rewatch GXP

:fistbump:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Don't think I had cable ten years ago lol. I miss anime on AS on weekdays :(

Ape, watch now and then, here and there. Or something like that. Its good

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 02:08 PM
dearS only 26% :bertstare:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:12 PM
:haha:

Watch dokuro-chan next. Wtfness at its best

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 02:17 PM
wtf dokuro-chan downloaded as 4 videos. ep1-2, ep3-4, and ep5-6 :wtf: instead of 6 separate ones

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:18 PM
That's how mah air torrent be. 3 vids with all eps in those 3

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Weird, dunno wtf foos be thinkin sometimes rofl, my air are all individual

LOL @ first few mins of dokuro-chan :jester: starts off all innocent talking about homework, walk into room, catch n00d angel, get top half of head ripped off :roflmao:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:22 PM

Foo be crazy at respawning

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 02:23 PM
:lol2: and he always be like :miyagi: :turbohump: @ angel :roflmao:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:25 PM
:word:

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi = respawn command

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:30 PM
Jesty tenshi

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 02:37 PM
so random

she bust up in the mens room looking for him and the dudes freak and go running out pissing everywhere :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/gardobus/Anime/2011-04-25_063302.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/gardobus/Anime/2011-04-25_063215.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/gardobus/Anime/2011-04-25_063431.png

:roflsquared:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 02:40 PM

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 04:13 PM
watched 1-2, did jest :shake:

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

ffuuu want to watch moar

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 05:07 PM
lol you never seen that gif of her busting up the mens room?

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 05:16 PM
:jester: no

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 05:36 PM
well shit i cant find it.

think cez has it

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 05:39 PM
did jest at random violence and :miyagi:

apedestrian
Nsiw to watch Dokuro chan :uhoh: or whatever it is :uhoh:

stonehenge
it's good shit brah :jester:

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 05:40 PM
it's good shit brah :jester:

:animehmm: just don't like seeing ppl explode unless its a :wtf: anime :rofl:

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 05:47 PM
just watch an ep on OC and see if you likes, i found it pretty fuckin jesty

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 05:47 PM
just watch an ep on OC and see if you likes, i found it pretty fuckin jesty

:sneaky: we'll see :security:

Cez★
04-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Lol yea I've posted a few gifs from that anime brah

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 07:54 PM
Post em up...i canteen find them

Fucking phone thinks cant is canteen

Cez★
04-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Will do at home :shake:

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Canteen :cheeky:

my rents want me to get a jawb at this local burger joint that's right near my old school :fts: x100

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 08:31 PM
get jawb

profit

Cez★
04-25-2011, 08:34 PM
Du et. Free nomz ftw

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 08:36 PM
get jawb

profit

:fts: its bish work :security:

i can do bish work if it not servin bish ass kids from my school:bertstare:

even if i do apply ther a 30 year old will prawly get teh jawb :crossarms:

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Du et. Free nomz ftw

would get fucking huge after a month of workin there :lol: they has a cake shake "chocolate shake with bits of cake in it :rofl:"

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 09:17 PM
caek shaek :uhoh:

DearS 79% :gorillastare:

apedestrian
04-25-2011, 09:30 PM
caek shaek :uhoh:

DearS 79% :gorillastare:

u has no idea :homerdrool: pair it wit a burger n fries :drool: but that shit will decrease ur life span by so mash

DearS ftw :cheeky:

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 10:24 PM
will watch DearS next

Cez★
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
dears be :naughty: :cheeky:

if you like dears you may like chobits too

VmaxEngage
04-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Chobits not really jesty tho

Cez★
04-25-2011, 11:48 PM
:orly:

cant member :rofl: i member i did like

stonehenge
04-25-2011, 11:52 PM
pinche cez comparing things that aren't the same

"brah if you liked that Centipede movie with the mouth->anus action, you'll love Cinderella!"

Cez★
04-25-2011, 11:57 PM
similar in that dude finds a girl pretty mash. cept it be like cyborg or something.

Manbearpig
04-25-2011, 11:58 PM
so random

she bust up in the mens room looking for him and the dudes freak and go running out pissing everywhere :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/gardobus/Anime/2011-04-25_063302.png[/MG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/gardobus/Anime/2011-04-25_063215.png[/MG]
[IMG]http://img.potobucket.com/albums/v486/gardobus/Anime/2011-04-25_063431.png[/IG]

:roflmao:

Wat is this :roflsquared:

Cez★
04-26-2011, 12:00 AM
9ELRZ08hNaU

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Gon watch :jester:

Cez★
04-26-2011, 12:04 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jz9UpayZGg0/RvPSKdydiCI/AAAAAAAAABI/6HQXVP1aP68/s320/Dokuro-chan_Grind.gif
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2162/heeheeagainur6.gif.banhttp://www.groupsyndicate.com/images/blog/dokuro1.gif

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

hopefully u finish that one at least :crossarms:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 12:05 AM

Nah will prolly watch 3 eps then do something else lol

Cez★
:nonobro:

Manbearpig
Look how much I have in my watching list lol

Cez★
04-26-2011, 12:08 AM

just about the same as mine. pero all ones iz watching be just airing :rofl:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 12:10 AM
:what?:

Cez★
04-26-2011, 12:12 AM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/misc/dokuro-chan_laugh.gif

may become most used pic :sneaky:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Gon watch some GRZ finally :sneaky:

Cez★
04-26-2011, 12:22 AM
really?
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/misc/Untitled-1.png

they charged me card for GRZ. should be on le way :sneaky:

stonehenge
04-26-2011, 12:24 AM
it's pretty jesty mbp, def should watch

i haz 5 animes in me watching list :cheeky:

my list be growing :gorillastare:

VmaxEngage
04-26-2011, 12:38 AM
lol that op

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
GRZ ending song ftw

Cez★
04-26-2011, 12:56 AM
me likez op bettur

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 12:56 AM
:bishplz:

Cez★
04-26-2011, 12:57 AM

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 01:13 AM

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

lol @ guy from first episode walking by kagua @ the cemetery

Cez★
04-26-2011, 01:14 AM
:kittahstare:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 01:22 AM
lol Kagura*

Cez★
04-26-2011, 01:27 AM

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 01:48 AM

Yomi just killed taht bish

Cez★
04-26-2011, 01:50 AM
:emo: was not cool :bawl:

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

o wait yes it was :happy:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 01:51 AM
That bish Mei

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

:ffuuu2: @ after credits

Cez★
04-26-2011, 01:52 AM

had kagura and yomi switched :roflfp:

twas bamf part.
its about to get out of flashback. sorta. it just overlaps if that makes sense

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 01:55 AM
So its going to go back to

INTRODUCE NEW CHARACTERS

KILL THEM OFF

INTRODUCE NEW CHARACTERS

KILL THEM OFFFFFF

Cez★
04-26-2011, 01:57 AM
yup. doesnt take em as long to die this time though :rofl:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 02:18 AM

This episode is all :emo:

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

And here starts the EVERYONE DYING phase :jester:

Cez★
04-26-2011, 02:20 AM
:rofl:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 02:48 AM

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

:horyshet:

apedestrian
04-26-2011, 02:58 AM
10 seconds in and that kid got killed by teh tenshi :uhoh:

Cez★
04-26-2011, 03:04 AM
u finish seitokai?

stonehenge
04-26-2011, 03:06 AM
spoiler for :ape: :cheeky:
"When Gregor Samsa awoke one morning, he found that his poisonous insect had hardened in his bed and was much larger than before."

- Do not worry, Gregor. You're not sick. -

"One morning, when Gregor Samsa awoke from a strange dream, he found that his poisonous insect had sprayed something everywhere and was lying flat."

- Don't worry, Gregor. This is proof that you're healthy. -

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

u finish seitokai?

Dokuro-chan?

apedestrian
04-26-2011, 03:06 AM
u finish seitokai?

no :sneaky: just watching one ep of bokusatsu

Cez★
04-26-2011, 03:07 AM
nah, seitokai yakuindomo. foo was wathcing it lol

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 03:17 AM
On last ep of GRZ :emo:

stonehenge
then watch Dokuro-chan

Cez★

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 03:19 AM
The guy from the first episode is still alive? :gorillastare:

Cez★
04-26-2011, 03:21 AM
nori?

apedestrian
04-26-2011, 03:22 AM
eh dokuro or w/e :idgaf: is pretty jesty

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Nsiw to watch more :shrug:

stonehenge
04-26-2011, 03:22 AM
eh dokuro or w/e :idgaf: is pretty jesty

:imo, i be jesting to it nao

middle of ep4 in the movie theater, i was jesting

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 03:35 AM
nori?

lol dude that let them borrow the helicopter

Cez★
04-26-2011, 03:40 AM
that dude from the other section?

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 03:46 AM
Word

GRZ was bamf

Do want more

Cez★
04-26-2011, 03:47 AM
thats it :emo:

manga be finished. do need to read

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 03:48 AM
fts

Cez★
04-26-2011, 03:48 AM

yea since you havent finished battle angel alita.
btw there be a 2 ep anime of it from a while ago. not exactly direct telling of the anime but still good imo

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 03:56 AM
no fts to there being nomore

Cez★
04-26-2011, 04:02 AM
:okay:

VmaxEngage
04-26-2011, 05:36 AM

VmaxEngage
04-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Bakemonogatari is pretty damn sweet IMO

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Twas awesome :imo

VmaxEngage
04-26-2011, 06:46 PM
IYO
IMO

:fistbump:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 06:47 PM
:high5fap:

What part you at

VmaxEngage
04-26-2011, 06:48 PM
ep 10 or 11

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

right before teh kitty :stimpy:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Ahh so you saw Kanbaru beat the shit out of Arararararararagi

:cheeky: bamf

Cez★
04-26-2011, 07:42 PM
I stutted :cheeky:
Cao girl ftw

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Lost cow be jsety

Cez★
04-26-2011, 07:43 PM
think araragi be loli lover :sneaky:

Manbearpig
04-26-2011, 07:47 PM
He said his little sisters friend challenged his manhood :sneaky:

Was always grabbin on cao too

Cez★
04-26-2011, 08:16 PM

VmaxEngage
04-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Lolilover rofl

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 06:26 AM
uguu dont wanna watch any anime tonite feel like shit :uhoh:

VmaxEngage
04-27-2011, 08:23 AM
:umad:

Cez★
04-27-2011, 01:26 PM
GRZ has shipped :D

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 03:18 PM
dokuro-chan time :cheeky:

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

pinche pedo sweatsuit

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

so random, turning peeps into dogs and shit

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Season 1 done :cheeky: will watch some s2 latro

Cez★
04-27-2011, 04:23 PM
:high5:

Aww yeah

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

there be new oreimo eps out :happy:

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 04:25 PM
:umad:

:yes:

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 04:29 PM

Aww yeah

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

season 1 was only 8 eps and the torrent i got had 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 so kinda like 4 eps. Especially since the files were only about 26mins long with TWO eps in them. :jester: short ass eps/season. Second season is only 1-2 and 3-4 :pow: even shorter.

dunno wtf @ oreimo but DFW moar Ano Hana and DMWL :imo

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 04:33 PM

Aww yeah

:what?: how so like OVas? or another season?

Cez★
04-27-2011, 04:35 PM
yea i think. pero on oc they labebled 13-14. it follows true end i guess. cuz it follows kuroneko in school and shit.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

only haz time to watch one though :emo: there be another one to watch. plus steins;gate too. fffuuu want to go home nao

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 04:36 PM
after "season" 2 of dokuro-shan, will start DearS :cheeky:

Cez★
04-27-2011, 04:42 PM
Kyousuke Kousaka, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student, hasn't gotten along with his younger sister, Kirino, in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyousuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever.

One day, however, Kyousuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime entitled Hoshikuzu Witch Merle (Stardust Witch Merle), which had fallen into the entranceway of his house. To Kyousuke's surprise, inside the case is a hidden adult video game titled Imouto to Koishiyo! (Love with Little Sister!). Kyousuke attempts to fish out the culprit who dropped the case by bringing up the topic of magical girl anime at the family dinner table. All that comes out is a strong negative reaction from his parents, especially his anti-otaku policeman father.

That night, Kirino bursts into Kyousuke's room and, in perhaps the first conversation she has initiated with him in years, says they "have things to talk about." Kirino brings Kyousuke to her room and shows him an extensive collection of moe anime and lolicon bishoujo games she has been collecting in secret.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8769/Ore_no_Imouto_ga_Konnani_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai

that be oreimo

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 04:42 PM
yea i think. pero on oc they labebled 13-14. it follows true end i guess. cuz it follows kuroneko in school and shit.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

only haz time to watch one though :emo: there be another one to watch. plus steins;gate too. fffuuu want to go home nao

:animehmm: true ending be teh one where she leaves right?

Cez★
04-27-2011, 04:46 PM
yesh. was good/jesty ep.

ffuuu want to watch next one

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

i thikn there be only 1 left

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

need to get home and watch maria holic+steins;gate+next imouto

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 04:46 PM
will watch noaw :happeh:

Cez★
04-27-2011, 04:51 PM
:ijelly:

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 04:53 PM

y is it whenever i have a Arizona ice tea i feel like puking :uhoh:

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 04:58 PM
cuz you need to get an AP instead next time

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 05:15 PM
cuz you need to get an AP instead next time

:lolwut:

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 05:18 PM
AZ Arnold Palmer > AZ Sweet Tea > AZ Ginseng & Honey Tea :imo

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 06:10 PM
AZ Arnold Palmer > AZ Sweet Tea > AZ Ginseng & Honey Tea :imo

lol oh

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

done wif both oreimo eps cez :ujelly:

Cez★
04-27-2011, 06:23 PM
:bird2:

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 06:24 PM
:hemad:

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 06:59 PM
:hemad:

:word: :cheeky:

VmaxEngage
04-27-2011, 07:12 PM
need jawb :emo:

Mr.Rogers
04-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Haizz anime lovers! How's ur day going today! *pretends not to see cez*

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 07:15 PM
need jawb :emo:

fawk jawb :security:

i maybe gon talk to chair force recruiter next week.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Haizz anime lovers! How's ur day going today! *pretends not to see cez*

purty good so far kinda shitty n cold out tho :emo:

VmaxEngage
04-27-2011, 07:41 PM
no i need jawb or may lose vmax :emo:

Cez★
04-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Ill take :sneaky:

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 08:42 PM
no i need jawb or may lose vmax :emo:

that sucks :emo:

:hmm: i see teh Air force has (airfield) fire fighting jawb :happy:

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Kureneko or gokou cant spell names right fts but she got :turbohump:

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

cez do u know where i can watch Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Special Edition Black Rebellion

can't find any good sites from googling it :shrug;

Cez★
04-27-2011, 08:46 PM

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 09:18 PM

:hmm: its just a ova from lelouchs point of view

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 09:19 PM
ape gonna join airforce and no have time to watch anime so gonna go AWOL

VmaxEngage
04-27-2011, 09:20 PM

Cez★
04-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Lol I hadn't heard of it ape

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 09:21 PM
ape gonna join airforce and no have time to watch anime so gonna go AWOL

:lol: prawly.

i'd imagine if your stationed in the states or in a place where shit isnt blowing up then u can bring a laptop, will have to ask recruiter that.

can i haz a laptop to watch anime? :happeh:

...:no:
:okay:.................... bye :happy:

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 09:25 PM
:jester:

Recruiter: Any questions boy?

Ape: Well sir, I likes dem animes and I be..

Recruiter: GTFO

Ape: ... I just wanted to know if I could..

Recruiter: I SAID G T F O

Ape: but I

Recruiter: PLS GO NAO

Ape: :okay:

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 09:26 PM
:jester:

Recruiter: Any questions boy?

Ape: Well sir, I likes dem animes and I be..

Recruiter: GTFO

Ape: ... I just wanted to know if I could..

Recruiter: I SAID G T F O

Ape: but I

Recruiter: PLS GO NAO

recruiter: Anime? Dem Girlie Cartoons? :bishplz:
ape:bawwl:

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Ape: I like animayz sir.

Recruiter: Hmm.. like Black Lagoon?

Ape: YEAH! I liked Air too, made me :emo:

Recruiter: :sacfp: G T F O

Cez★
04-27-2011, 09:30 PM
:rofltank:

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Ape: I like animayz sir.

Recruiter: Hmm.. like Black Lagoon?

Ape: YEAH! I liked Air too, made me :emo:

Recruiter: :sacfp: G T F O

u forgot clannad :stimpy: :bawwl:

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

so don't tell recruiters that i liek anime and it will end up like :better: :rofl:

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 09:42 PM
until you be up in le airplane like "fffuuuuu i be flyin and DFW to watch next ep of anime FML" and decide to kamikaze into something :nonobro:

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 09:44 PM
until you be up in le airplane like "fffuuuuu i be flyin and DFW to watch next ep of anime FML" and decide to kamikaze into something :nonobro:

:lol: would most likely be a Fire fighter or a MP dog handler. so it'd be like STFU planes i trying to watch anime! then everyone in hearing distance of me would be like :what?: :scared: (one person would be :awwyeah:ing )

stonehenge
04-27-2011, 09:46 PM
AF Gai: APE ZOMG FIYAH!!! FIYAH!! LETS GO PUT THAT SHIT OUT YO

Ape: STFU I'm busy

AFG: :gorillastare: DOING WHAT?! PEOPLE ARE BURNING AND SHIT YO

Ape: I said STFU I be rewatching Nyan Koi, is full of jests. DEM TWINZ :datass:

AFG: :ayfkm: YO

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 09:48 PM
would be uber bamf if i got stationed in Okinawa tho :datass: :happeh: i think Marines only get stationed there :uhoh:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

AF Gai: APE ZOMG FIYAH!!! FIYAH!! LETS GO PUT THAT SHIT OUT YO

Ape: STFU I'm busy

AFG: :gorillastare: DOING WHAT?! PEOPLE ARE BURNING AND SHIT YO

Ape: I said STFU I be rewatching Nyan Koi, is full of jests. DEM TWINZ :datass:

AFG: :ayfkm: YO

:rofl::roflsquared:

Cez★
04-27-2011, 10:07 PM
Think there be a mix. Look it up.

Dfw to be stationed anywhere in japan.

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 10:51 PM
i guess u get to pick where u get stationed at, then if there are any open spots you will get to go there. If not Straight to afghan :uhoh:

id put

Japan
Japan
Okinawa
Japan
Japan
and somewhere in the usa
maybe Germany :happy:

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

gon watch a few eps of setokai :happy:

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

OMG :lol:!!!

ep 7 be so fkn jesty :rofl:

Cez★
04-27-2011, 10:59 PM
highschool of teh dead ova out. wathcig. will watch oreimo next

apedestrian
04-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Hotd be :serio:?

Cez★
04-27-2011, 11:25 PM
not this ep. fanservice ftw

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

watching oreimo 14 nao
dat kirino :richboy: :turbohump:

apedestrian
04-28-2011, 12:37 AM
not this ep. fanservice ftw

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

watching oreimo 14 nao
dat kirino :richboy: :turbohump:

Kirino???? :uhohshrug:

Cez★
04-28-2011, 01:04 AM
:bertstare: :kittahstare: :gorillastare: :fp: :animestare:

KIRINO KOUSAKA
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/356/7/d/oreimo__kirino_3_by_flipkidd23-d35etev.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

LMAO latest maria holic had a csi spoof in the end with teh dude that always takes off his glasses :roflsquared:

apedestrian
04-28-2011, 01:20 AM
:bertstare: :kittahstare: :gorillastare: :fp: :animestare:

KIRINO KOUSAKA
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/356/7/d/oreimo__kirino_3_by_flipkidd23-d35etev.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

LMAO latest maria holic had a csi spoof in the end with teh dude that always takes off his glasses :roflsquared:

yea ik who Kirino is but u said ur watching ep 14 which she isnt in.... :security:

Cez★
04-28-2011, 01:22 AM
lol my bad :fp:

just wanted more kirino since she soo :skeet:

apedestrian
04-28-2011, 01:55 AM
lol my bad :fp:

just wanted more kirino since she soo :skeet:

lol :word: when u said Kirino i was like WTF She no in there :sneaky::security: :rofl:

Cez★
04-28-2011, 01:56 AM
:cheeky:

id pop a few babehs in her :truestory:

VmaxEngage
04-28-2011, 02:42 AM
you haz cartoon babes?

Cez★
04-28-2011, 02:43 AM

not legally
bishes were glad to haz a kings bastard babeh :crazy:

apedestrian
04-28-2011, 04:51 AM
:cheeky:

id pop a few babehs in her :truestory:

:cheeky2: :word:

stonehenge
04-28-2011, 04:54 AM
watched 1-3 of s2 of dokuro-chan, shits weird :jester: only one ep left, will finish later after upgrade wifes phone

VmaxEngage
04-28-2011, 07:11 AM
WIN

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223394_10150245322885129_58678030128_9141789_15063 66_n.jpg

stonehenge
04-28-2011, 07:46 AM
:datTenshi: Kenada w/e

finished s2 of weird ass dokuro-shan rofl

VmaxEngage
04-28-2011, 08:24 AM
not just any tenshi :sheeky:

Manbearpig
04-28-2011, 08:35 AM
:sheeky:

Cez★
04-28-2011, 01:19 PM

stonehenge
04-28-2011, 02:30 PM

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

DearS be dubbed, can haz multitask nao :cheeky2:

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

theres :boobs: everywhere in DearS :whoa: especially teesher

Cez★
04-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Teacher is jesty

stonehenge
04-28-2011, 02:37 PM
rofl cochina

Cez★
04-28-2011, 02:41 PM
:naughty:

stonehenge
04-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Ren done earned dat engritch

Cez★
04-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Ren is jesty

apedestrian
04-28-2011, 05:20 PM
WIN

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223394_10150245322885129_58678030128_9141789_15063 66_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Ren done earned dat engritch

DearS is win :cheeky:

stonehenge
04-28-2011, 05:27 PM
watched 2 eps this morning before left for work

Cez★
04-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Gonna miss all bamf animez when go to cali next month. FIDIL wont go

stonehenge
04-28-2011, 05:44 PM
tell eddeh "sorry brah, haz to fly to yapan for dat fanservice rack BRO"

Cez★
04-28-2011, 05:47 PM
:rofl:

I can watch when get home pero want to see
Ano hana
deadman wonderland
beelzebub
gosick
The moment they drop. Although may can watch gosick before going to cali Friday. Rest I can qait for, I hope