PDA

View Full Version : LOL, trolling fail

theholycow
04-09-2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18056

This dude joins the Camaro forum to post this:

Sorry to say it, but the Camaro is just a little to high priced for my budget. No dealers want to make a deal so I may have to get a challenger. My sister in law is a CFO for multiple dealerships including a Dodge dealer ( no Chevy dealers http://www.camaro5.com/forums/images/smilies/mad0260.gif ) so I can get an R/T nicely equipped for around $30k out the door. I really had my heart set on a Camaro, but I can't afford the extra $10K.

That is followed by pages of responses saying that the Challenger is a good choice, the price spread might not be as bad as he says but his choice still makes sense, etc...

Vicious Pope
04-10-2009, 04:54 AM
LOL, they don't really try to pursuade him, huh?

Shaggy
04-10-2009, 08:18 AM
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18056

This dude joins the Camaro forum to post this:

That is followed by pages of responses saying that the Challenger is a good choice, the price spread might not be as bad as he says but his choice still makes sense, etc...

I read that same post. Not sure what you are reading from it though?

theholycow
04-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Well, take a look at the responses...nobody takes the bait until pages later (after I posted this thread, in fact). Remember, that post was his first post immediately after registering. You don't join a forum full of fans of a car to post that you've decided to buy its competitor unless you're trolling. Anyway, here's some supportive responses...

Oh goodness I am sorry for your loss lol. But Challengers are nice cars, so its all good.

Too bad it couldn't work out for you but the Challenger R/T is a nice car. Enjoy it but most importantly, thanks for sticking to American!

That's cool, congrats! The Challengers look really nice. I saw a grey one yesterday and it looked great. Congrats again!

On a side note, I love the Challenger too.

6 posts? sorta seems like you came on here to try and stir up or convince urself one way or the other.

Either way ur sticking with an american car. Congrats on that.

But you are wanting a superior car for the same price as the r/t, at a time when this car is high demand. Consider urself lucky they are willing to sell it at msrp.

You have a 10% sales tax on cars in ca? That's absurd. It's 3% in nc. Sorry to hear ur state is ripping you off.

But

The 2ss+rs that I built on gm's website would run me 37k out the door. And when you compare what an srt8 runs (close hp and standard features) ur getting a steal.

Hope u stick with the camaro but again at least it's american.

Right on. Challanger's are nice. Enjoy it!

Sorry to hear this man. But at least you are sticking with American made cars.

either way, good luck.
i will admit, im a chevy nutcase but the CHALLENGER is smokin hot.
of course,
only if its the SRT-8 package. huge HEMI

but really....
id still take the advice here and try to do CAMARO.
once you see them on the road passin by you, you may regret it.

i feel your pain, though.
my mess is almost as messy.

It took 62 posts before someone took the bait and got nasty:
I say take you 13 posts over to the dodge forum and enjoy your challenger. Man I'm getting sick of these posts, does everyone have to announce when they buy a challenger instead of a Camaro. It's like they want to document their bad decision.
...then he got chewed out by the other members:
post like this turn this forum into what alot of other forums become...terrible. it is a bad decision In Your opinion, which is just that an opinion.

to me both regardless are great decisions....just because you have more than 14 posts doesnt make you better...cmon man

Bruce
04-10-2009, 03:37 PM
sounds like a very supportive forum :crazy:

Shaggy
04-10-2009, 06:27 PM
It is up and down there. Seems now likes to start shit. I like the forum with its info, but these types of post are wierd.

Renegade Pope
04-14-2009, 03:28 AM
I would join just to boost my love for man kind.