PDA

View Full Version : I gave in...

chrisneel
03-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Ok, so my fiance has been harping on me for almost a year to let her get a little (read: kick-me) dog. Well I finally gave in, after she spent what seems like months researching what breeds would be best to go with my dog and such. Well she decided to get a Pug... wierd looking little Pug. It has no nose! We went and picked it up last weekend, and I'll have to admit, she's probably the coolest little dog I've ever seen.

But whats crazy is that she has no fear. I mean, I have a 110 pound American Bulldog, and she is not scared of him one bit. She'll get right in his face, and attack his lips and ears and everything! He just looks at me like "what the hell is this little rat doing to me??"

Here's the only pic I have right now, since I'm at work, but if anyone would be interested I can get more from home.

http://www.allofftopic.com/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=1

Shaggy
03-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Cute dog, but I have to ask....3 posts and you have that many arcade games won?? WTF??

TheOne
03-06-2009, 04:06 PM
I think they look cute when little, but when they grow up they are ugly as sin, same whit bulldogs, Im sure they have awsome personalities to make up for their uglyness tho.

stonehenge
03-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Cool lookin little dog, I think black pugs look better than the white/beige/whatever ones. Main thing I never liked about pugs is when they get older, they breathe all loud, sounds like they have stuffy noses ALL the time. But I imagine you'd get used to it after a while.

hedgey
03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Fookin lovely pup....Awh

chrisneel
03-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah I've got that many games won because I use it mainly at work, and for some reason until last night it wouldnt let me get to anything but the arcade... it was weird.. I agree about the ugliness thing, its the one thing I'm not looking forward too. There is a surgery they do now when you get them spade/neutered that makes it so they dont breathe all loud and shit, so I'm definately getting that done. As for my bulldog, he isnt the normal kind of bulldog, he's an American Bulldog, like chance from Homeward Bound. Actually his great great grandpa was Petey from the Little Rascals in the mid 90's. Think Pitbull looks but a little bigger.