PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on hitting women

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 03:29 PM
What are your thoughts on hitting women?

I've been thinking about this for a while. The ins and outs of it. People are still talking about Chris Brown and Rihanna. I'm not even a fan of Chris Brown but i'm more on his side than hers. She talked a bunch shit and put him in a corner then acted surprised when he hit her.

I know most people make that cliche statement that its never ok to hit women and blah blah blah but I wanna know the REAL opinion of guys that have lived REAL lives.

My personal opinion is that women take advantage of the fact that most guys wont just haul off and hit them.

Example:

Lets say you have a little lap dog and you let him run around your front yard which is fenced in. Every time a person walks by your house the dog goes crazy and barks. If you were to put that dog on the other side of the fence it wouldn't make a sound when people passed by. It wouldn't even look at people the wrong way.

Cez★
11-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Bitches best stop burning the roast if they don't want me going upside their head

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 03:40 PM
:shake:

stoopid cez

i'm not talking about hitting bitches for not making you a sammish

:lol:

or am i? :sneaky:

lowerc
11-29-2012, 03:51 PM
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

http://gifsoup.com/view/178809/bitchslap-o.gif

stonehenge
11-29-2012, 03:51 PM
I agree with never hitting wimmenz. Also I try not to compare them to dogs :roflmao:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

theholycow
11-29-2012, 03:53 PM
I don't want to hit anybody. I won't hit somebody for what they say. I'll pretty much only use violence when necessary to stop violence.

If somebody is physically attacking me with any level of success, I don't care who it is, I'll respond. Could be a child or an elderly woman...expect to take whatever you dish out, and then some, as necessary to put a stop to the attack. I will not sacrifice myself, getting some kind of injury, because of some silly double standard. We're all equal, right? Well then when you attack me, I will defend myself. Gender isn't an issue.

That's if I still have my wits about me...if my mind is all messed up from adrenaline my response could be more severe than necessary. Either way my response is only physical when what has been done to me is physical.

I have no idea what your dog example has to do with it but that dog needs to STFU. I might spray some kind of crazy purple knockout gas and then when the dog is out, slap a muzzle on it.

Cez★
11-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Hitting em for whatever?I down for that

Lol funny you made this thread. Friend was living with her sister but moved out to their parents cuz sisters bf punched that broad (full blow, not some weak slap) lol so they moved cuz they think him or someone he knows would go by their house.

As she said, her sister would hit him sometimes and stuff too apparently, not sure if was serious but that IMO let's that dude throw some hands back

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 04:01 PM
I agree with never hitting wimmenz. Also I try not to compare them to dogs :roflmao:

dawgs :rofl:

I have no idea what your dog example has to do with it but that dog needs to STFU. I might spray some kind of crazy purple knockout gas and then when the dog is out, slap a muzzle on it.

wow you dont get it?

Some women push guys too far because they know they have a "fence" to protect them. The fence is the fact that its politically incorrect to hit women.

Got it meow?

perfect example:

BJZvYvLxnaM

you goin' to jail nao!!!

Cez★
11-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Poor dude, read he lost his jerb

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 04:03 PM
worth it

theholycow
11-29-2012, 04:15 PM
She was just standing there, he got up, walked over, and punched her? Gender doesn't matter, he was in the wrong. Jesty to watch, but still in the wrong.

I have no idea what went on when she was really up close to him, but if she was fucking with his body or the bus while the bus was in motion then she deserved a brick to the head at that time.

JayBo
11-29-2012, 04:16 PM
I'd never do it. I've actually gotten in confrontation with random ppl that I have seen do it. I will always take up for the woman in a situation like that.

I've had to beat Jen's brother down a couple times b/c he tried to get to her

theholycow
11-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Also, even if she wasn't fucking with him physically or the bus, when she got all up close like that he certainly had every right to shove her away.

Miter Binesdirty
11-29-2012, 04:31 PM
First off, there is a difference between a woman and a bitch. I'd never hit a woman. But I'd knock a bitch out.

Hitting a woman over a dirty house, dinner, spending too much money, for the hell of it, or not sucking you dick.. Whatever the case may be is WRONG. In fact if I ever found out someone treated a woman like that I'd fuck YOU up. That is abuse.

Now if some cunt I don't know gets violent, or puts her hands on me or a friend/family member - I'm hitting you like I would any man I'd ever hit. If you're "man" enough to put your hands on someone then you're "man" enough to get hit back.

In an abusive relationship if a woman hit me even once, I would just simply end the relationship. For some people this is easier said than done but I wouldn't be in a relationship where I'm put in the situation where I might actually think about knocking a bitch out. I would never put my hands on a woman, ever. I think it's for pussies. I have never been in a situation where any of this has happened and I'd avoid hitting a woman at all cost.

My Dad NEVER put his hands on my Mother in any other way other than love. That is my upbringing.

theholycow
11-29-2012, 04:34 PM
My Dad NEVER put his hands on my Mother in any other way other than love. That is my upbringing.

I first read that as "My Dad NEVER put his hands on my Mother in law in any other way other than love."

Cez★
11-29-2012, 04:39 PM
First off, there is a difference between a woman and a bitch. I'd never hit a woman. But I'd knock a bitch out.

Reminds me of boondocks with a pimp named slick back

"What woman sir, this here's a ho" :rofl:

Miter Binesdirty
11-29-2012, 04:39 PM
I first read that as "My Dad NEVER put his hands on my Mother in law in any other way other than love."

Nah if my Dad had his way he'd knock his Mother in law around a time or two. :happy:

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 04:54 PM
She was just standing there, he got up, walked over, and punched her? Gender doesn't matter, he was in the wrong. Jesty to watch, but still in the wrong.

I have no idea what went on when she was really up close to him, but if she was fucking with his body or the bus while the bus was in motion then she deserved a brick to the head at that time.

quit bein a bitch

:roflsquared:

theholycow
11-29-2012, 04:55 PM
quit bein a bitch

:caosecurity: How is that bein a bitch?

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 04:58 PM
because i said so

ol bish ass cao

theholycow
11-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Don't make me stampede you.

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 04:59 PM
keep yo pimp hand strong

one of deez hoes step outta line, you check her ass

theholycow
11-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Well, I might check out her ass. :datass:

stonehenge
11-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Cao is fan of datass

theholycow
11-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Oh shit, I just got the dog thing.

You're wrong. You put that dog on the outside of the fence it will bark and run after everyone and get run over by a car.

There's a house along my commute with two pits that are outside their fence half the time. One's going to get hit by a car eventually...speed limit 25, with visibility and road width to match, and most people (everybody but me) fly along at 40. Even at 25 I worry that I'll be the one to hit the damn thing, can't see shit until it's too late.

stonehenge
11-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Fgt dogs need to stay out of caos way imo

Cez★
11-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Gonna get stampeded

Miter Binesdirty
11-29-2012, 06:07 PM
I just punched my girlfriend to see what the rave is all about, maybe I was missing something. Idk, maybe I could get used to it.

GF Isn't happy.

Biggs
11-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Hitting a woman out of anger = no excuse for it.

With that being said..
Now if she assaults me &/or if I feel my kids or my life is in danger, then it is on & i'll do whatever I gotta do.
If it's in a relationship, then the second she hits me, she is past tense in my life. I don't hit them & I expect the same in return.

I work with psychiatric patients. I can promise you that i'd much rather deal with an angry man than an angry female ANY day.

theholycow
11-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Hitting a woman out of anger = no excuse for it.

Why does that not apply to men?

pwtr02ss
11-29-2012, 07:51 PM
If a woman hits me, they deserve to get smacked back. I have never hit a chick over words but have smacked a bitch over hitting me a couple times

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

^Damn I have been a member for a year and never posted lol....just realized that

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 07:51 PM
new guy :eek2:

smack mah bitch up

pwtr02ss
11-29-2012, 07:54 PM
damn straight

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 07:56 PM
:rofl:

nice to see you fools opinions

in the heat of the moment I almost hit my ex girlfriend but she stepped out of the way fast enough.

bish had ali moves :jester:

lowerc
11-29-2012, 08:32 PM
If a woman hits me, they deserve to get smacked back. I have never hit a chick over words but have smacked a bitch over hitting me a couple times

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

^Damn I have been a member for a year and never posted lol....just realized that

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd389/lowerc/scumbag.jpg

Mr.Rogers
11-29-2012, 08:37 PM
:lol: :blackkidooo:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cez★
11-29-2012, 08:42 PM
kourke dont propagate the negative stereotype of an abusive brutha. momma aint raised ya right or what? :disappoint:

Mr.Rogers
11-29-2012, 08:43 PM
kourke dont propagate the negative stereotype of an abusive brutha. momma aint raised ya right or what? :disappoint:

:uhohkittah:

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 08:44 PM
kourke dont propagate the negative stereotype of an abusive brutha. momma aint raised ya right or what? :disapoint:

mama said knock dat hoe out

Mr.Rogers
11-29-2012, 08:44 PM
:lol: knock her up then out?

Cez★
11-29-2012, 08:45 PM
o yea :jester: i just never had a woman to hit :foreveralone:

Mr.Rogers
11-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Pobresito cez

:jester:

pwtr02ss
11-29-2012, 09:52 PM

wohoo finally got one:cheeky:

VmaxEngage
11-29-2012, 10:04 PM
gon' knock that bish out!

ex tried to hit me once...once!

BillyJeanKing
11-29-2012, 10:04 PM
ONCE...bish never tried again

:pissedoff:

lowerc
11-29-2012, 10:10 PM
wohoo finally got one:cheeky:

:lolwut: finally got one what? meme about you?

oh and nice spam in your sig :thumbsup:

Biggs
11-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Why does that not apply to men?

It does apply. The point of a disagreement is to try to explain your side & try to get the other person to understand your point of view, your logical reasoning for believing the way you do on the topic, etc..
When the argument has gotten to the point of yelling & definitely to the point where one side feels the need to physically assault the other, then effective communication isn't gonna happen, so no use in continuing with the disagreement at that time.

I haven't been in a good fight in decades. But if a man or a woman struck me & I felt like my kids, family or my life is in danger, then i'll beat the crap out of a fool. Doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman.

Miter Binesdirty
11-29-2012, 11:04 PM

:lol: that was awesome :clap:

shootermcgavin003
11-30-2012, 02:13 AM
just in self defense. which i feel that way no matter what. but i agree with cao i hate to hit anything. that said if im pushed to the point im quite dangerous. me and i guy i worked with got into once and it took several to pull me off him. i dont remember it but they said i was my best attempting to kill him. i black out when i get to a certain anger and dont know what i do. that said hitting a women in general is wrong. just as is a kid. as for your in a fence comparo well still the dog is all bark. who gives a shit what anyone says to you be it a woman man or anything else. prepare to get shit said back to you ofcourse that prob will make you feel like an idiot if you do.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

also if you fucking a abusive bitch well thats your fault. no random women gonna just hit you for no reason. that goes for women too. i see to many stupid asses that stay in those relationships that involve beatings. you deserve it if you put up with it.

stonehenge
11-30-2012, 06:22 AM
Note to self: don't piss off nhb, dnw blackout beat down

Biggs
11-30-2012, 06:40 AM
Not just a blackout beatdown. It'd be a hillbilly butt whippin blackout beatdown.

stonehenge
11-30-2012, 07:35 AM
:sofa:

pwtr02ss
11-30-2012, 01:55 PM
:lolwut: finally got one what? meme about you?

oh and nice spam in your sig :thumbsup:

Yes and thank you, :crossarms:

linden
11-30-2012, 02:42 PM
http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Woman-Magazine-Face-Punch1.gif

that is all

theholycow
11-30-2012, 03:11 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Magazine_5c2eef_772065.gif

that is all

Hotlink fail, as always with funnyjunk.

Miter Binesdirty
11-30-2012, 04:06 PM
:lol: i saved that one

BillyJeanKing
11-30-2012, 04:08 PM

shootermcgavin003
12-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Lol my like blackout murder

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

More*

i r on my phone nekkid