PDA

View Full Version : Importance of fire safety programs & firefighting equipments

mering
11-27-2012, 06:20 AM
Whether it's your home or office, it’s always to have good firefighting equipments with you. Standard fire fighting equipments protect people and businesses from fatal fire accidents. It will keep potential fire related hazards out of bay. Fire fighting equipments at home and office should be checked regularly, and regular inspections and servicing should be done to keep them intact. Inspections are done to ensure the equipments functionality, and to maintain all the other vital aspects of fire safety management. Fire fighting equipments include fire detection and alarm systems; emergency and escape lighting systems; sprinkler systems; fire door automatic release mechanisms; portable fire extinguishers; gaseous, foam and powder extinguishing systems; smoke control systems including systems using pressure differentials; evacuation lifts for persons with disabilities; fire hydrants; hose reels; fire mains; fire doors, and other related things. Trained personnel and fire safety training (http://www.allOffTopic.com) instructors would know how to check fire fighting equipments.
Fire fighting machine testing plans include complete testing of new fire safety equipments, maintenance of minor parts and refills. Comprehensive plans for the testing of fire fighting equipments will include the charges for all the services mentioned above. However, if the equipment is damaged by the user third parties or natural calamities, extra charges will be added to the maintenance plans. Replacement of all major parts is chargeable under all the plans.

BillyJeanKing
11-27-2012, 06:24 AM
:token:

Cez★
11-27-2012, 06:28 AM
cam you no has to make new account to learn us about fire. especially me :creepygusta:

BillyJeanKing
11-27-2012, 06:36 AM
pinche cam tryin to learn us :sneaky:

shootermcgavin003
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
Fire is fun though

i r on my phone nekkid

lowerc
11-27-2012, 02:52 PM
we'll see how good his fire safety is when cez burns his house down

JayBo
11-27-2012, 02:58 PM
dont listen to this FGT. I tell you all you need to know abouts fire.

shootermcgavin003
11-27-2012, 03:25 PM
:dolan:

i r on my phone nekkid

race2c
11-27-2012, 08:45 PM
People be stealing my alteregos. this is bullshit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

stonehenge
11-27-2012, 10:28 PM
:gooby:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2