PDA

View Full Version : Help! Thanks for my K15 irons, highly recommended!

Cherrycheng
01-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Playing golf is a luxurious sports before, but nowadays there are more and more people who like to play golf. I am a huge fan of Ping golf, and I have been a Ping golf for several years. Today I have to share my experience of the Ping K15 Irons (http://www.allOffTopic.com) to all of you! In my mind, Ping golf clubs well done! Firstly, I don't like the appearence, however , the more I see the irons, the more it is growing on me. I have to say, the utility is the best important for anything.

In fact, I am very familar with the previous Ping G15 Irons (http://www.allOffTopic.com), but want to try the new K15 irons. As forgiving as those irons are, the K15s are actually designed to be even more forgiving. To be sure, with broad soles, thick topline, and generous offset, they certainly look the part of a super game-improvement iron. Though I don't normally discuss the longer clubs in the set, I actually played most of last fall with a K15 4H in my bag. I wasn't playing a lot of golf and struggling mightily with my longer clubs when I did. While I was never crazy about the looks, the K15 4H quickly became the most dependable club in my bag. There's nothing like the confidence of knowing you can put a horrible swing on a ball and still have a shot at a good result. All in all, thanks for my K15 irons, highly recommend! While there is a big news that I have to tell you that now you can buy K15 irons get a Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter free, are you surprise? Hurry up to take them home, hope you have a memorable year!

shootermcgavin003
01-17-2012, 08:11 AM
We loves us some golf

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

VmaxEngage
01-17-2012, 09:13 AM
atleast this is work safe this time

Cez★
01-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Pinche made in china golf clubs

shootermcgavin003
01-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Anime golf

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

stonehenge
01-17-2012, 05:23 PM
I have been a Ping golf for several years

:derp:

Cez★
01-17-2012, 07:49 PM
will these clubs not break when i shove em up your ass?